PDA

View Full Version : glass zenki headlights part numbers

brage
10-11-2003, 11:52 PM
any one know how to get the part #'s for the german zenki glass headlights ? I really want to find a set.

Thanks,
Jeff

gsu240
10-12-2003, 11:46 AM
i tried looking for these a while back, the only guys i know that have them knew someone in germany or overseas. they recomended getting on a foreign country forum and try to get someone to buy them for you, i had no luck

brage
10-12-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by gsu240
i tried looking for these a while back, the only guys i know that have them knew someone in germany or overseas. they recomended getting on a foreign country forum and try to get someone to buy them for you, i had no luck

I've got a friend from sweden who will help... should be able to get german stuff through him too.

-jeff

KiDyNomiTe
10-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Shouldnt be too hard getting those lights. They came stock on all Euro cars right?

Just go to sxoc.com and search the breakers forum, someones bound to be selling em. I've gotten some things from that side, took about 4 days for shipping and pretty cheap.

Just make sure to look in the Good Traders Thread (its basically a point system they established).

If you have major money and wanted em from a dealer I could bring em back when I go to London (but that won't be till January)