PDA

View Full Version : WA FS/FT: s13 silvia oem aero bumper

david200095367
04-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Does not come with grills. No bondo and in great condition besides paint.

$700 shipped

or trade for a regular oem silvia bumper plus cash.

text 509-420-3856

http://i55.tinypic.com/mrdz4o.jpg

aalbert240
04-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Not a bad price wish you had the grills thou..
Free bump

CleanAndLegit
04-20-2011, 12:25 AM
700? no grills? sorry buddy that bumper is only worth250-300 with no grilss

david200095367
04-20-2011, 12:51 AM

did you ride the short bus? this bumper smashed is still worth $300...

CleanAndLegit
04-20-2011, 12:57 AM
uhmm no, i have one, and have owned 3, i can assure you no grills no 700, 300 tops

CleanAndLegit
04-20-2011, 12:57 AM
glws juss sayin low the price

alohaworld
04-20-2011, 12:59 AM

haha wow umm grills aighnt worth 300 bucks dude. gtfo :mrmeph:

pretty interested. lmk how much shipping for this thing would be to 96817 and we could negotiate price?

95_S14
04-20-2011, 02:01 AM
Your price is more then fine and it's shipped good deal don't trip the guy bsing paid like 850 if I remember for a clean one with grills picked up anyways ifi had a extra 7 bills I would get this forsure op glws

boobs13
04-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Your price is more then fine and it's shipped good deal don't trip the guy bsing paid like 850 if I remember for a clean one with grills picked up anyways ifi had a extra 7 bills I would get this forsure op glws

And put it on your your s14 lol okay I guess haha...

But yeah 700 with no grills thats imposible just saying.

I'll say tops 400-500 because the paint isn't even one color...

Glws

alohaworld
04-20-2011, 02:23 AM

Glws

haha wow and another one right? 700 is shipped man. and paint? wouldn't you paint it to begin with? if it was perfect gold paint would you complain about the paint not being white? haha if there are no cracks then this is a deal. holla at me OP, i texted you.

free bump for more than legit price.

boobs13
04-20-2011, 03:31 AM
haha wow and another one right? 700 is shipped man. and paint? wouldn't you paint it to begin with? if it was perfect gold paint would you complain about the paint not being white? haha if there are no cracks then this is a deal. holla at me OP, i texted you.

free bump for more than legit price.

Another what, If you want to be the choicen one on buying this go for it lol. No one is stopping you bro, quit getting butt hurt man. Sorry OP I hate shitting on other peoples thread. But these dude went over board on my little comment I put lol. Noob!

holemilk00
04-20-2011, 06:52 AM
Actually I did sell the grills out of one I smashed for $300. And I bought another complete bumper with grills in good shape for $550 picked up. Which is on the lower side. These things are getting harder to come by, so people can charge whatever someone is willing to pay, it's the sellers right. But in my opinion it's definitely worth more than 250-300, but not by much.

95_S14
04-20-2011, 11:25 AM

Glws

Oh look it's funny guy again why don't you go ahead and read the about me I have a s14 ,s13 ,evo and a track car miata so before you go running your mouth in threads and try and make me look dumb look around because maybe it will save you from a comment like this you and max are the noobs if you ask me and fanboys at that do something because you want to not because it's the in thing and if that's not why your doing it's then whatever it's all good like the guy said this bumper is getting super hard to come by now and it's his part and his price so let it be pm him if you think it's so high

b00st
04-20-2011, 12:05 PM
haha id rather go buy one for 700 mint with grills locally not to shit on this thread but 700 bills shipped is still kinda on the over priced hooker side cause this bumper looks like herpies with no grills

boobs13
04-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Oh look it's funny guy again why don't you go ahead and read the about me I have a s14 ,s13 ,evo and a track car miata so before you go running your mouth in threads and try and make me look dumb look around because maybe it will save you from a comment like this you and max are the noobs if you ask me and fanboys at that do something because you want to not because it's the in thing and if that's not why your doing it's then whatever it's all good like the guy said this bumper is getting super hard to come by now and it's his part and his price so let it be pm him if you think it's so high

Learn how to type bro...
Hey cool man I sure didn't ask you how many cars you had, I'm sorry I don't keep up on your threads and post about what you write. And I'm a noob that is just hilarious, And fan boy lol funny thing were all fan boys if you ask me... Dude I don't think you should run your mouth. If you have anything to say feel free to PM me. And if you want to meet me in person come by to are 951 wednesday night food meet :) I'm in a gold coupe with red sil front.

Free bump for you OP.

CleanAndLegit
04-21-2011, 07:01 PM
not a noob, very overpriced with no grills, like ive said ive owned 3 bumpers and still have 1, with grills all of em i bought for 600 650 and 600 sold two for 700 shipped 850 shipped with grills
fanboy? nah man, trust aha, i have nothing in my car thats "fanboy" i got my own look, my own "swag" lol and boobs too aha, i do my own work, my own shit, everything i do to my car I DO COMPLETELY. cool cars, pics? i wanna see the s13, i aint trying to make no one look dumb, just that 700 is overpriced, for a no grills aero bumper. glws op sorry about threadshit, lower the price a lil and forsure sell, id buy it lol but yeah glws (: pm me if u ever lower.

NAVY-ET
04-21-2011, 07:11 PM
ill give u 500 shipped
j spec just sold one, it was 580 and it was perfect
let me know if your interested
thanks

david200095367
04-24-2011, 04:41 PM
and mine is perfect too besides paint. and if jspec sells them for 580 then go buy them there.

david200095367
04-24-2011, 04:42 PM
No eBay links

boobs13
04-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Why you think no bidded on it, And why do you think no one bought your bumper. Just saying...

david200095367
04-24-2011, 06:09 PM
And I don't give a shit! If you can't afford my bumper then get your broke ass out of my thread.

david200095367
04-24-2011, 06:11 PM
All you dumbasses who say so and so has it cheaper than why don't you go buy it there and stop wasting my time and cluttering my thread.

Obvisuously you guys are full of shit and that's why you guys don't own one.

boobs13
04-24-2011, 06:57 PM
And I don't give a shit! If you can't afford my bumper then get your broke ass out of my thread.

All you dumbasses who say so and so has it cheaper than why don't you go buy it there and stop wasting my time and cluttering my thread.

Obvisuously you guys are full of shit and that's why you guys don't own one.

Lol don't get mad bro...

I'm just trying to help you, but I guess your not accepting it.

And I don't own one because I like to use my car not by making it look cute.

Have a nice day.

david200095367
04-24-2011, 07:29 PM
then why the hell are you posting in my for sale? if i needed your help i would have asked fool.

david200095367
04-24-2011, 07:30 PM
and you dont have an aero bumper cause you cant afford one. cause 99% of silvia owners want the bumper so cut the bull shit bro.

CleanAndLegit
04-24-2011, 09:51 PM
and you dont have an aero bumper cause you cant afford one. cause 99% of silvia owners want the bumper so cut the bull shit bro.
ive owned 3, and i own 1, and richie can get one if he wanted to BRO.
GLWS!

racer98
04-24-2011, 09:57 PM
The price the op has is about right.

CAL:

a while back when they were plentiful you could get a deal on them now that they are a rare item good luck finding them for the prices you mentioned, further more if you really expressed interest as you have by the multiple posts id suggest you pm the op for the bumper. Any aero bumpers I have been lucky to find I refuse to sell they are very rare now.

uhmm no, i have one, and have owned 3, i can assure you no grills no 700, 300 tops

not a noob, very overpriced with no grills, like ive said ive owned 3 bumpers and still have 1, with grills all of em i bought for 600 650 and 600 sold two for 700 shipped 850 shipped with grills
fanboy? nah man, trust aha, i have nothing in my car thats "fanboy" i got my own look, my own "swag" lol and boobs too aha, i do my own work, my own shit, everything i do to my car I DO COMPLETELY. cool cars, pics? i wanna see the s13, i aint trying to make no one look dumb, just that 700 is overpriced, for a no grills aero bumper. glws op sorry about threadshit, lower the price a lil and forsure sell, id buy it lol but yeah glws (: pm me if u ever lower.

ive owned 3, and i own 1, and richie can get one if he wanted to BRO.
GLWS!

racer98
04-24-2011, 10:02 PM

+100000000000000000000000000000

some find it a way to make communcation since they have nothing to contribute to other sections of the in the forum.

boobs13
04-24-2011, 11:31 PM
then why the hell are you posting in my for sale? if i needed your help i would have asked fool.

I can post where ever.

I'm not gonna lie I do want one which is why I looked at your thread.

And Like I said, and I'll say it again I don't have one because if I do crash I'm not gonna throw away money to the trash. Get it!

+100000000000000000000000000000

some find it a way to make communcation since they have nothing to contribute to other sections of the in the forum.

Lmao Cool story!

david200095367
04-25-2011, 12:27 AM
So many reasons why you don't have an aero bumper... But ultimately it's cause your broke so stay the hell out.

cesdezSil80
04-25-2011, 12:49 AM
so are you firm on the price?

alohaworld
04-25-2011, 12:51 AM
The price the op has is about right.

CAL:

a while back when they were plentiful you could get a deal on them now that they are a rare item good luck finding them for the prices you mentioned, further more if you really expressed interest as you have by the multiple posts id suggest you pm the op for the bumper. Any aero bumpers I have been lucky to find I refuse to sell they are very rare now.

+1 to this. all the haters and ignorant idiots out there :cj:

Sergio180sx
04-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Lol nice! That guy runs his mouth daily on here^
Learn how to type bro...
Hey cool man I sure didn't ask you how many cars you had, If you have anything to say feel free to PM me. And if you want to meet me in person come by to are 951 wednesday night food meet :) I'm in a gold coupe with red sil front.

Free bump for you OP.

david200095367
04-25-2011, 04:25 AM
If your serious send me a pm or text. And thanks to every one else who is backing me up!

5ZigenZenki
04-25-2011, 05:42 AM
dont give up man i got one with grills i pickd up for an unbelievable 400... price is subjective and it is what the seller wants and buyer agrees to pay... theres no saying this bumper isnt worth 1000 without the grills... cause if someone wants it bad enough they will pick it up.. GLWS man altho i think u should keep it :p

racer98
04-25-2011, 11:52 AM
dont give up man i got one with grills i pickd up for an unbelievable ($FAIL$)... price is subjective and it is what the seller wants and buyer agrees to pay... theres no saying this bumper isnt worth 1000 without the grills... cause if someone wants it bad enough they will pick it up.. GLWS man altho i think u should keep it :p

Thread jacking is really really :down:

if you got a deal great, or got someone cleaning out their storage space and just completely wants to bail from the 240sx scene then its completely understandable, you got a deal but taking a dump on a sale thread does not contribute to the 240sx community but yet again lowers the brow and raises the ignorance level. Kinda explains why there are so many cars that have been seized by customs at the port of Los Angeles. A shell is a bare frame and nothing more this is a shell
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/racer98/Cny%20Club/600x449-32-1.jpg

where as the term to most "a shell" is a complete car minus a motor. so there are discrepancy what people think/say/type/respond.

I can post where ever.
I don't think I or the op quoted you or said you cant post where ever, that is completely and totaly up to you however taking a dump on someone thread with regards to the price posted is not cool, let me put this in perspective, what if the OP or my self, showed up at your job and said well hes not worth the pay and frankly should be let go or terminated ? its kinda like that.

I'm not gonna lie I do want one which is why I looked at your thread,and I'll say it again I don't have one because if I do crash I'm not gonna throw away money to the trash. Get it!

so why do you have a car and insurance then ? this makes no scene what so ever, I do think if your worried about something like this would be simply sell your car and watch from the side lines, or completely just not be into cars or whatever. You want to know what throwing money away is go and look at those Ferrari owners who had to be the 1st' to get the F430's when they came out most paid $100-200k over sticker when they 1st showed up, Chris tucker the comedian paid $200k over sticker when the base 599 Ferrari's showed up and he wanted to be the 1st 10 owners to get one. So based by your posts and by you not getting it is ok, but taking a dump on a thread since you dont like the sellers price is another thing. :down:

I dont want you to take this as me talking down to you.

Lmao Cool story!
not into stories but I am into essays, I was quoting (C.A.L) and was not quoting you, but if you do have interest in buying one I say its worth it as they are rare.

good luck with your projects.

boobs13
04-26-2011, 01:21 AM
Don't worry your not talking down on me. Just saying a little to high on the price and no one is shitting on the dudes thread.

The reason why I'm still reply on here is because he still has something negative to say. But hey I don't mind writing on here.

I'm actally helping the op by bumping his thread up :)

Another thing racer98 glad you didn't write nothing bad about me, Because we both know better. We don't want to get pink for something stupid...