PDA

View Full Version : Kouki Front End Parts Needed

robert.huller
04-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Ok, so I just acquired a 1997 Nissan 240sx Kouki with a messed up front end. The drivers side was hit and I need the headlight and the corner light. I also will need a hood as well as the fender for the drivers side.

LIST OF PARTS NEEDED / WANTED

Kouki drivers side headlight
kouki drivers side fender
kouki drivers side corner light
kouki front bumper
ac trim panel
radio trim
shift boot and trim
Kouki Hood
shift knob

These are a start on the stuff I want to do to the car. I would love to also start gathering information regarding a RB26 swap. If you have any of these parts listed or anything for the swap let me know what price you are wanting for the part. If you are not near the Fort Campbell KY, area the zip code is 42240 in case you want to send me a cost including shipping. Hint Hint...

Thanks in advance, I love this site

Rob

nyc240sx
04-19-2011, 08:34 AM
i have brand new oem kouki hood in ny 300 and i have jdm kouki headlight clean glass no nicks or scratches but has damaged inner mounting on the headlight i can fix it and show u a pic hows 125.. usdm has a smaller projector and the jdm has a bigger one i am not sure what you have on your car

ziptiedae86
04-19-2011, 08:51 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/378290-rb26-package-6900-rb26-z32rwd-love-fab-aem-spec-tial.html

I don't know this seller in any way but this looks like a great deal and he's sorta close (5 hours away from you)