PDA

View Full Version : S13 No Dash Lights,No HVAC, No Seatbelts, No Brake Lights

HPKMotorsports3
04-05-2011, 10:21 PM
hey i have a s13 and 3 weeks ago im leaving work i come to the first stop sign i stop as i start to take off my dash goes out, my radio, my hvac, my power seatbelts and my brake lights... so i search on google and see some possible solutions so i check the fuses one was blown, swapped that then i decided to have the alt and battery tested both were shot so replaced them both still nothing then i read about the tcu so i pulled it opened it and it was fried replaced it with a brand new one today and still nothing is working i can drive and my headlights work but im not risking a ticket or my safety by driving it... can anyone PLEASE steer me in the right direction....:wtf:

encludemeout
04-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Check every fuse in your kick panel, and check the 75 amp alternator fuse in the engine bay

HPKMotorsports3
04-05-2011, 11:14 PM
i checked the 75 amp alt fuse doesnt seem to be popped...also only 2 fuses in my kick panel have power

Eramo323
04-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Take you stereo off make sure none of you wiring is grounded off (I've had that problem in two different s13) make sure everything is wired right

bornloser_182
04-05-2011, 11:57 PM
check dem fuses

LB 180SX
04-05-2011, 11:59 PM
i had a similar problem a while back.. after many headaches, turned out my harness under the driver side fender was shaved off from being lowered. just some input..

HPKMotorsports3
04-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for your input guys but I still haven't got this solved... I checked the harness under the fender and it's untouched and behind the radio is fine too. Any other thing I should check???

bb4_96
04-07-2011, 05:48 AM
unless you had a very serious meltdown somewhere with a short the only way you can lose power to almost every fused circuit is loose smj. Are all the fuses the correct rating? Is there burned or melted wires? Toasted relays? What did you do before this happened?

redline racer510
04-07-2011, 12:56 PM
there is a light control module next to the driver side kick panel. looks like a white box about 3x4 inches in dimension change that and you should be fine. had the same problem on my car a while back, changed it and everything works

HPKMotorsports3
04-07-2011, 10:45 PM
there is a light control module next to the driver side kick panel. looks like a white box about 3x4 inches in dimension change that and you should be fine. had the same problem on my car a while back, changed it and everything works

already replaced that, but thanks for your input

Schassis707
04-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Look on the back of the fuse panel and in the center are 2 rounded relays, one of them is a relay on those circuits, iirc it is the one on bottom, so going up to down its [] [] ()[] that might be it, also check the connectors too