PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Shell and many aftermarket parts

RanciD
10-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Hey. I'm looking for a S13 240SX hatch shell WITHOUT A SUNROOF. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have an engine or the engine is blown as long as you're willing to ship it or live close enough for me to tow it. I live in CT (06084). It must be complete except for the engine , I need the suspension and such. It must also be 5 speed, although it's not neccessary for the transmission itself to be there as long as it was a 5 speed. I'd prefer something without rust, or at most some cosmetic rust that could be fixed. If it's in good shape I'm willing to pay the price, as well as pay to have it shipped here of course. I'm not out to lowball you, just to get a good base for my project.

I'm also looking to buy the following parts as long as they're in good working condition. Please state if there's anything wrong with them when you contact me.

Filter kit for SR (HKS DD or something similar)
3" downpipe for SR swap (HKS, fabbed, whatever)
300ZX Fuel Filter
Catback exhaust (Apex'i, GReddy, fabbed, whatever) for SRed S13
Turbo Timer (HKS Type-1, GReddy Fuel Auto, whatever)
Autometer 30psi Boost Gauge*
Autometer EGT Gauge*
Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge*
Autometer 2 1/16' Dual Gauge Pod (Nissan 240SX 89-93)

*The gauges must be from the same line and I'd prefer something lit such as the Lunar because I will need to see them in the dark.

I don't really care about brands as much as I care about getting a working product. Just tell me what it is that you've got and how much you want for it.

You can reply here, e-mail me ([email protected]) or get me on AIM (coreyirancid). Thanks a lot. If you're unsure about selling please tell me what it's going to take to get it. It will make it easier for both of us. Thanks a lot!

RanciD
10-06-2003, 06:28 PM
Update: I no longer need a turbo timer.

Bump