PDA

View Full Version : Zilvia / Japan Support Line

Feast Japan
03-17-2011, 03:19 AM
I know Zilvia has quite a few members in Japan, and I figure its best to have a call out and make sure everyone is doing ok.

Yokohama has been ok this week, but we did have rolling black outs here and there. Several after shocks as well. Ill never say im used to it, but sitting at my desk and feeling a shake drives me nuts.

Yesterday I finally connected with a few friends in Fukushima. They are all posted for the time being. Whether in their homes or at a evac facility.

Adam

MisawaJason
03-17-2011, 03:24 AM
My wife is currently in Hachinohe, and I still have allot of friends stationed at Misawa AB, both are in the Aomori Prefecture. All is well up there. Power is up, water is drinkable, and stores are open. I guess theres a little bit of gas rationing going on, and the mail hasn't been delivered in a few days due to the gas shortage. Other than that, everything is somewhat back to normal there. Everyone is trying to conserve electricity, and trying to help out their fellow man. There have been allot of aftershocks as well

Toi
03-17-2011, 06:14 AM
I am beat, I work at the terminal on base as a civilian contractor now. Things are somewhat normal but food is starting to get scarce, gas has been rationed, and people are scared.

I still haven't heard from a couple of local friends in Sendai.........