PDA

View Full Version : WTB Feeler : S14 HVAC under dash

Om1kron
03-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Basically I want the main HVAC setup under the dash, mid box, and blower motor.

Originally when doing my tucked wire harness I broke a lot of mounting tabs on my hvac system. And my brother broke the upper mounting tabs pulling the ECU and old ka24de harness out.

Mainly I plan on doing an AC tuck and need the heater box so I can fabricate an in/out A/N setup for my new lines.

I am in NO RUSH to get these parts, so if you have them and they're in good condition I'm willing to give you 100 or so bucks to take them off of your hands depending if I have to deal with shipping. I prefer someone local that will let me come remove the stuff myself to ensure it's not fucked up when I get it.

I know a lot of you drifter guys or whatever rip useless shit out from under your dash and throw it away, here's a chance to let those parts keep on living.

I don't need anything engine bay related to this setup, pigtails, etc. I just need everything attached to the hvac shit such as motors, and what not.

Racer98 offered this stuff up to me @ 200 dollars plus all the A/C shit in the engine bay but I just don't need any of that stuff so it's a waste and I don't want to deal with having to sell it to re-up.

HA-12

Heater Unit, Cooler Unit, Intake Unit.

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/240sx/1997/ha.pdf

that's all I want.

please email me if you have any of this stuff and want to work something out.

Thanks,
Wayne.

famous_atticus
03-07-2011, 09:31 AM
I have everything you need from a 97 s14 im parting out. Im in Atlanta, but I can ship the parts no problem. $135 shipped. Give me call or text me anytime at 404 766 8668 thanks.

SoloSilvia
03-07-2011, 11:56 AM
PM sent with pics!

Om1kron
03-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, I'm amazed so many people have this shit for sale lol. Thursday is payday so let me see what everyone has and I'll let you all know.

Thanks.

NMs14.5kouki
03-07-2011, 06:41 PM
I have all of them off my 96 i would sell you for hella cheap pm me.

Shift_Cory
03-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Buy mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll hook you up

Om1kron
03-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Solo Silvia came through with pictures, and his price is pretty much the same as everyone elses so I may go that route. However I am interested in 97-98 heater core the most since the bypass valve is internal as opposed to the 95-96 as I already have. Trying to ditch that full heat mode with the a/c tuck.

Those plastic hoses for the radiator stuff I will have some plates fabbed to run A/N lines from my block to the cabin.

Om1kron
03-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Thanks for all of your responses everyone. This has been put on hold for now.