PDA

View Full Version : DGR's Lifetime Warranty

DGR Suspension
02-25-2011, 12:27 AM
I get asked a lot about the lifetime warranty, so let me put this out there so you know how it goes right off the bat.

Coil-Over Damper Kits Warranty:

Coil-Over Damper Kits come with LIFETIME worry-free manufacturer warranty which includes product defects and damage from a collision. Any modifications or abuse to the coil-over damper kits automatically voids the warranty on the damper kit. All warranty claims must be approved by our warranty department. After the first replacement, there will be a change to 6 months and if problem still persist, the warranty will be void for that shipment. Should a part need to be replaced, simply contact our customer service, providing your invoice number and proof of original packaging. Once verified you are the original owner of the kit, we will send out your replacement part, with a return label. Replace the defective part with the warranty provided part and ship the part back within 7 days. Failure to return the part within 7 days will result in your warranty being null and void.

Company Policies Page (http://www.dgrsuspension.com/company-policies.php)

Basically, downtime sucks. I know. I've been there. I send you the part and a return label. Within 7 days, drop that old part off with UPS (remember, pre-paid label, all you have to do is scheudle a pick up, hand it off, go to UPS store...easy). If you have to wait til day 8, just call me. I'm super easy to deal with. Just let me know. All I ask.

Make sense? Questions?

don_bagz
02-25-2011, 01:23 AM
maybe my ESL is not kicking in, but, what do you mean by "damage from a collision?" like, if you got into an accident? but wouldnt putting it on the car and driving it and skidding into a collision show proof of abuse? and would probably void the warranty? shed some light to a poor soul who is lost. lol

DGR Suspension
02-25-2011, 08:46 AM
If in a collision, the shock blows I replace it. It should be able to handle the stress. If a "collision" (auto accident) insurance would cover that.