PDA

View Full Version : FL WTB: Custom Subwoofer Enclosure S14

voiddweller
02-15-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm looking for a custom enclosure for a S14. I would prefer it for the spare tire well or somewhere that doesn't take up what little space is in the trunk. I don't care about the rear seat pass-through. It needs to have a volume of at least 1.4 cu ft. but not more than 2 cu ft. I don't really expect to get any bites, but... might as well give it a shot since I hate working with fiberglass and I'm sure someone can do it or has one that they don't need...would prefer local sale, but I can drive to border states or work with shipping if it's not too prohibitive.

SoloSilvia
02-20-2011, 10:06 AM
I got a box I am no longer using. It has a carbon fiber overlay, but will need some refinishing. I own a body shop and could paint it any color youd like. We can discuss further if this is something your even interested in. I had it shipped to me thru DHL, Extra Large Package.

Just LMK! PM if interested.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/brsilvia/Solo%20Silvia%20Black%20Diamond%20Build/IMG_0181-2.jpg

voiddweller
02-27-2011, 09:13 AM
That's a very nice enclosure, but I need a solution that retains the trunk space, such as the spare tire area. Thanks.