PDA

View Full Version : WTB; SR20DET T25 Setup

JDS Performance
02-11-2011, 04:50 AM
WTB; SR20DET T25 Setup

I need the SR T25 with all hard and rubber lines and stock manifold / plus all mounting bolts/nuts

Condition of the turbo doesnt matter

LMK what you got

Pix/Prices Please

Shipped to Concord, NC 28025

[email protected]

I also need a S13 SR head gasket - condition doesnt matter as long as its not broken in half or anything.

Kingtal0n
02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
WTB; SR20DET T25 Setup

I need the SR T25 with all hard and rubber lines and stock manifold / plus all mounting bolts/nuts

Condition of the turbo doesnt matter

LMK what you got

Pix/Prices Please

Shipped to Concord, NC 28025

[email protected]

I also need a S13 SR head gasket - condition doesnt matter as long as its not broken in half or anything.

I have a T-25 that I was saving for spare parts. It needs a rebuild I am pretty sure. I Mean it would probably work if you put it on as-is, but It seems loose and probably has some serious miles on it. No lines no manifold just the turbo itself, S13 T-25.

$75 turbo
$40 shipping
------------
$115 shipped

If the shipping turns out to be less I will refund the difference, thats just a estimate. if interest I pix.
PM ME I wont re-check this thread probably

JDS Performance
02-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I have a T-25 that I was saving for spare parts. It needs a rebuild I am pretty sure. I Mean it would probably work if you put it on as-is, but It seems loose and probably has some serious miles on it. No lines no manifold just the turbo itself, S13 T-25.

$75 turbo
$40 shipping
------------
$115 shipped

If the shipping turns out to be less I will refund the difference, thats just a estimate. if interest I pix.
PM ME I wont re-check this thread probably

No thanks I am not looking to spend that for the entire setup - the stock T25 setup usually gets thrown away after the turbo gets toasted - I just want to give someone some cash for their trash basically,

s15lover
02-18-2011, 02:16 AM
No thanks I am not looking to spend that for the entire setup - the stock T25 setup usually gets thrown away after the turbo gets toasted - I just want to give someone some cash for their trash basically,

I got a t25 that was blowing some oil when we removed it from my buddies car...still boosted fine though. I have the oil line and all gaskets, compressor inlet, outlet, and exhaust elbow, oil drain flange and wastegate. PLUS I have new oil seals in a baggie for it (cost $25). I was going to use it to break my sr20vet in but I came up with enough money to buy my twinscroll setup and borgwarner efr so I'm not going to bother. I'd like $75 for all of it...plus another $20 and I'll throw in an extra t25 .64 a/r exhaust housing in great condition that I have (paid $50 for it). this should all cost right around $15 to ship usps. txt me 865-604-9443 and I'll shoot you some pics. I've got to get my garage clean as I'm about to move soon...so I may have other stuff you may be interested in as well.

92dagrey
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
I have two t25 turbos. One has a lot of shaft play, the other has a tiny bit and was burning oil. I would like $30 plus shipping for the one with little shaft play. I will give you the other one if you want it, you would just have to pay the extra shipping. Txt or call 717 608 5474 for questions and pics.

driven_
02-20-2011, 04:03 PM
i have an aftermarket manifold. $40+ shipping