PDA

View Full Version : how much power for drift

fastboy559
02-05-2011, 09:09 PM
im new here im coming from the honda seen to here.....im want to get into drifting .i was wondering wats a good hp number to go for for a decent to good driftcar...the car will be an s13 coupe i no suspension and all that come into play but am wonderin wat is a good number to shoot for other then the more the better....thanks guys

thatdrifterguy
02-05-2011, 09:13 PM
150hp. stock ftw

doomviillain
02-05-2011, 09:13 PM
not sure in hp but I just wanted to add that suspension and a diff play a key role in drifting so you might wanna invest in those instead. stock hp should be fine.

junn
02-05-2011, 09:40 PM
my buddy use to get super sideways on his 86 corolla sr5 prob only doing 80 hp lol

dont need much hp

just a good diff, suspencion and some BALLS!!! lol

Jose1
02-05-2011, 09:48 PM
im new here im coming from the honda
Oh, Hi, yeah I'm going to have to ask you to leave and never come back here again.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3605/oldhollywoodgetthefucko.gif

coming from the honda seen to here
Grammar much ?

think it would be "car scene" too Zilvia if im not mistaken ?

.....im want to get into drifting
OMG I totally know this, stand back people,

1) Get a douche bag hair cut.
2) Melt your springs to give me that rice effect.
3) Head to the local walmart and do some dounut burnouts in the parking lot.
4) Nothing says drift like +45's and FWD rims from my civic for a 240sx.
5) Watch every FNF movie.
6) Buy Tanner Foust's how to be a douche bag TV host book.

ok, now your started on he path to become a D1 pro but you're not done yet, see every cool drifter will need to speed through a school zone, to ditch the yakuza while your chasing Takumi on the way to the tofu shop.

g .i was wondering wats a good hp number to go for for a decent to good driftcar...
Think the best thing to do is find out how you can add veeeeeeeeeetack fluid to get that "veetakkickedinyo" effect once you do this people will not be able to catch up to you.

the car will be an s13 coupe i no suspension and all that come into play but am wonderin wat is a good number to shoot for other then the more the better....thanks guys

Oh right, and I suppose you will be using ratchet tiedowns to keep you bolted down in your seat while you're attempting to do this sort of impresive drifting.

fwd Honda civics were invented for a simple reason, just for people like you
YouTube - Play him off, keyboard cat. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAypbgaUKM)

Brian
02-05-2011, 09:56 PM
^^^^
Not sure what that guy is talking about.

I'd say 200 horsepower is pretty darn good for scotting around the streets/track.

I handled myself pretty well with about 140ish, so I think 200 would be crazy.

azndoc
02-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Why all the hate?

6 posts and 18 years old?

Everyone starts somewhere, give him a break.

ReLevent1
02-05-2011, 09:59 PM
I think

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5581528/OVER-NINE-THOUSAND.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Over-9000

Should suffice for drifting power.

but really corolla's do it with like 85hp to the wheels. so 120ish would be nice

fastboy559
02-05-2011, 10:03 PM
damn ur pretty cool dude u must be like god or somethin ....o ur the guy that sits on forums just to talk shit i no the difference between fwd rwd dude so just because i had a honda im a ricer ok cool anyway thanks guys for the input and help ....I no about the diff and stuff like that im not stupid at all wen it comes to cars just was wonderin wat a good hp number was to have decent drift car so thanks guys that helped

jesse_s13
02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
that was hard to read.

fastboy559
02-05-2011, 10:06 PM
i no u can drift with stock hp but im sure u have to "flick"the car fairly hard was looking for a number that would assist me in doing so lol but im prolly just going to get a blacktop for it and good suspenions parts and lsd or welded diff

sidewaysil80
02-05-2011, 10:14 PM
bunch of bullshit
this isn't some forum where people just bash/flame people for no reason (yet). he asked a question that believe it or not is a pretty good one. seems like someone was trying to jump on a bandwagon (you) and missed pretty bad. i'd like to know who the hell you think you are to come off so high and mighty.

travisty_
02-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Stock hp, learn to go harder and work on technique.

sr20sean
02-05-2011, 11:09 PM
cant build a house without a foundation

that being said dont do power until you do suspension and drivetrain.

gerson408
02-05-2011, 11:24 PM
if you cant find the rite information on this site mr.Arizona you dont belong near zilvia.net

stock hp works fine

josephin510
02-05-2011, 11:29 PM
cant build a house without a foundation

that being said dont do power until you do suspension and drivetrain.

This is very true sir.

I hate it.........wen kidz typ lyk dis y du ppl tipe lyk dis??

Dustxking
02-05-2011, 11:35 PM
I hate it.........wen kidz typ lyk dis y du ppl tipe lyk dis??

My eyes and head hurt from reading that ^

Nick_04K
02-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Wow. Pretty big flame fest haha.
Dear OP, please try using proper grammar and punctuation in your next thread and you will very likely get better results.

However, concerning your current question, the guys telling you to worry about suspension and a solid 2-way/welded/etc diff are correct. Once you have those, i would say anything over 250whp would probably very nice to drift. But formula d guys are using like 600whp haha, so somewhere in between is a good bet.

stuckonfresh
02-05-2011, 11:40 PM
that was hard to read.

I second that opinion if you were talking about the super long hate post, it all been said and does not apply here.

Anyways...
I agree with all the opinions said about suspension and diff setup.
I would suggest coilovers, an LSD and then use any left over cash for tires/ track fees

...and watch the Keichi Tsuchia "drift bible" movie

HPKMotorsports3
02-05-2011, 11:52 PM
chasing Takumi on the way to the tofu shop.

lol TOFU MAN... that movie sucked!!!

Om1kron
02-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Oh, Hi, yeah I'm going to have to ask you to leave and never come back here again.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1.

Grammar much ?

Hey fucktard, look at your location, learn how to spell where you fucking LIVE before telling someone they have bad grammar. Maybe when you're older and have earned some kind of place to put people down or tell them to shut the fuck up.

Try posting this again.

Till then you sound like you've been trolling ziptied since you were 15 and have now gained enough internet bad assery to flame someone.

I came from honda's the guy obviously is asking a sincere question.

Based off of my own experience drifting (in grid) you will need at least a minimum of 656 horsepower, at that rate TQ is irrelevant. Second, don't ask stupid questions like that here on Zilvia.

I got flamed the same way when I joined back in 2004 and asked about sr20's and smog. And I am only returning the favor to the new blood.

smoked240
02-06-2011, 01:28 AM
That dude is trying way to hard to be a badass zilvian.

LSD for sure. Good suspension. Coilovers. Hell even a nice set of shocks and springs would get by if you could not dump the cash on coils. But for the price of PBM coils and there quality I would jump on a set of them.

zerodameaon
02-06-2011, 01:56 AM

Grammar much ?

ok, now your started on he path to become a D1 pro but you're not done yet, see every cool drifter will need to speed through a school zone, to ditch the yakuza while your chasing Takumi on the way to the tofu shop.

Think the best thing to do is find out how you can add veeeeeeeeeetack fluid to get that "veetakkickedinyo" effect once you do this people will not be able to catch up to you.

Oh right, and I suppose you will be using ratchet tiedowns to keep you bolted down in your seat while you're attempting to do this sort of impresive drifting.

YouTube - Play him off, keyboard cat. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAypbgaUKM)

Says the Guy with 6 posts who obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. Flaming doesn't make you cool or respected.

Mozoby
02-06-2011, 02:22 AM
if you cant find the rite information on this site mr.Arizona you dont belong near zilvia.net

stock hp works fine

lol fast and furious

yvang07
02-06-2011, 02:36 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5581528/OVER-NINE-THOUSAND.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Over-9000

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5569783/qu-nueve-mil.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Nappa-WHAT-9000

On a serious note, have fun with the KA before you swap it out/turbo it. Stock HP with suspension mods should enable you to slide. Plus it's easier to learn on :D

fastboy559
02-06-2011, 09:00 AM
ok thanks guy who didnt bash and helped!!! I know about the suspension and diff and all that stuff but ill prolly leave it stock and do everything else first then motor work/swap.What is a good affortable coilover setup for these 240's...Sorry i dont no shit about these cars yet.. I no in my world "i work at a race car shop that does a little bit of everything but mostly domestic drag shit" welded diffs are not the right way to do things,do they hold up fine in these cars? thanks again for helping a new guber out lol

ericcastro
02-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Been on a welded diff and stock engine for 4 or 5 years now.
Drifts fine.
140hp maybe.
not even an intake.
Spent the first 3 years on shocks and springs with a welded.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s242/castro_castro/c40cc7a3.jpg

I dont think its the misspelled words, its the stupid high school text lingo that people dislike. this isnt your phone, this is the internet, ya know ;)
(and this is coming from the worst speller here, lol)

brndck
02-06-2011, 09:40 AM
To the op, PLEASE learn how to spell. All the no/know bullshit is making you an extremely easy target, especially when you're asking very noobish questions.
Like many have said, stock kade power is more than sufficient for drifting. A good clutch, LSD, and suspension/alignment are far more vital than big hp numbers. Only increase hp once you gain experience.

Rag
02-06-2011, 09:54 AM
You don't need much power to drift. Just get some practice, technique and a well setup car. I drifted for two years on a stock ka24e.

fastboy559
02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
thanks guys

Bbsalexaz
02-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Drifting all comes down to technique, Learning to work with what you have is what you need to do first... if its not rwd, that would be a platform you need to achieve before you can honestly see true results.

Like everyone said, .,;:'"?/! <---- these go a long way.

If your working with a stock KA, enjoy it until you have errytang to swap you prefered engine into your s chasis.

I personally have a stock-ish 300zx, inner tie rod spacers, some sort of aftermarket springs, and an exhaust... The springs make the Z very stiff, but not to my liking(harsh ride, yet excessive roll.). I most likely need to get coils, then do the rest of the suspension.

IMO your mods should be in this order:
1)maintenance if needed.(replace fluids, repair leaks, brakes, shocks, checking all bushings and related suspension components. If they are in good shape then your set.)

If everything is in good working order, move to step 2.

2) Chasis rigidity:
~Welded diff, tig welded if possible, or a 1.5/2 way diff.
~solid subframe bushings
~energey suspension bushings everywhere else
~coilovers(spring rates differ, im not sure what you poo-forty douches run ;) jkjk)
~sway bars & endlinks

Then by that time you'll be informed enough to make other decisions for power level.

Brian
02-06-2011, 11:19 AM
First 3 things you need. Yes, NEED

1. 2 way LSD
2. Bucket Seat
3. Coilovers

na12uto
02-06-2011, 11:26 AM
youre location is maryland but you have 559 in your name... confused where you from, aside from that... suspension is a big part. Another is getting to learn your car and getting comfortable sideways.

gerson408
02-06-2011, 11:32 AM
lol fast and furious

:) muahahahaha

k.man
02-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Drifting all comes down to technique, Learning to work with what you have is what you need to do first... if its not rwd, that would be a platform you need to achieve before you can honestly see true results.

Like everyone said, .,;:'"?/! <---- these go a long way.

If your working with a stock KA, enjoy it until you have errytang to swap you prefered engine into your s chasis.

I personally have a stock-ish 300zx, inner tie rod spacers, some sort of aftermarket springs, and an exhaust... The springs make the Z very stiff, but not to my liking(harsh ride, yet excessive roll.). I most likely need to get coils, then do the rest of the suspension.

IMO your mods should be in this order:
1)maintenance if needed.(replace fluids, repair leaks, brakes, shocks, checking all bushings and related suspension components. If they are in good shape then your set.)

If everything is in good working order, move to step 2.

2) Chasis rigidity:
~Welded diff, tig welded if possible, or a 1.5/2 way diff.
~solid subframe bushings
~energey suspension bushings everywhere else
~coilovers(spring rates differ, im not sure what you poo-forty douches run ;) jkjk)
~sway bars & endlinks

Then by that time you'll be informed enough to make other decisions for power level.

^^^ THIS

honestly, you dont need a 2 way now..maybe later on. a vlsd should be fine, get comfortable with the ka and learn how to throw the back end out on command. also the obvious suspension mods..and you are good to go. once you finished with suspension, you can throw a blacktop or even a RB and have some ball busting fun

TooFortyEssExx
02-06-2011, 11:50 AM
I say learn to drift with stock suspension, horsepower, and just an lsd at first. If you can learn how to drift when it's a little harder to get sideways, when you have a few more ponies getting sideways will be easy.

fastboy559
02-06-2011, 12:44 PM
I am a welder/fabricator for a living so tig welding the diff is no problem.Also chassis rigidity is no problem either.I will most likely be caging the car and making my own solid subframe bushings ....I appriciate all the useful info.

nevertheless
02-06-2011, 01:29 PM
you need 100 horsepower.

ZenKi_373
02-06-2011, 02:14 PM
seat time seat time seat time. im drifting the stock ka i built with just intake/exhaust. at this point just buy a sucia and practice bro.

smoked240
02-06-2011, 02:21 PM
For a good set of Coilovers I would say get some Powered by max. They are decently priced and I have heard nothing but good about them. I am almost thinking about selling my Tein's and going PBM.

jdm213
02-06-2011, 02:48 PM
its not about power but about balance

fastboy559
02-06-2011, 04:28 PM
ok thanks guys i get it its not about power lol

Sterlz
02-06-2011, 05:13 PM
You may also need some cool aero mirrors

http://noriyaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/kiirochan_001.jpg

Hashiriya415
02-06-2011, 06:16 PM
to drift you can do it without any power, you can drive your car up to lets say 88mph. Shut off the engine and leave it in N, approach with the speed you want then turn in direction u wanna drift and lock rear wheels for a split second and let the car drift, counter-steer of course. Just make sure you have plenty of space around you. This is a real great way to learn.

ranger240
02-06-2011, 06:19 PM
no.

fadsfasdfg

WESamiss
02-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Just go with suspension, diff, seat, and wheel. Stock KA is more then enough HP to get you going.

sr20d's2k
02-06-2011, 08:47 PM
300 wheel is enough to make things easier on you.

JoshuaLogan
02-06-2011, 11:19 PM
A good LSD is by far the most important thing... followed by suspension/coilovers... Having more power just makes it easier to push through turns while sideways.

TheGrim
02-07-2011, 07:30 AM

1. 2 way LSD
2. Bucket Seat
3. Coilovers

2 way is good. but if he is gonna also daily drive the car, a VLSD from a j30 may be a better and also budget friendly option.

bucket seat with a good harness too.

of course no cheapo coilovers, the dampening is the most important part. with most of the cheap versions, they do not test according to the weight of the car and how its balanced. companies like tein, stance, fortune auto etc.

^^^ THIS

honestly, you dont need a 2 way now..maybe later on. a vlsd should be fine, get comfortable with the ka and learn how to throw the back end out on command. also the obvious suspension mods..and you are good to go. once you finished with suspension, you can throw a blacktop or even a RB and have some ball busting fun

I think the RB throws off weight distribution in an S chassis far more than what its worth. So much that it may upset the balance and make drifting a bit harder? The sr is made for the car and has ample power. Also costs less.

Bbsalexaz
02-07-2011, 07:38 AM
^^^ THIS

Thanks man. I also concur with what you said. Lol.

02-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Welded diff, coilovers, bucket seat. As well as decent front tires, and bump the psi up in the rear tires. That along with an alignment is all you need.
There is another thread on how to drift in this section, so make sure to read through that as well.

Yuri
02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
There's some good advice in this thread, so take heed.
A lot of guys have been doing this a long time, and know what they are doing.

Personally, I think building a car that's a good simple foundation for learning on from the start, and then keeping it that way for a long while is the best way to go, that way you can increase your skills to eventually match the car, rather than fighting the limitations of it, or having to adjust to the latest modification each time.

I've had both SR and KA, S13's, Miatas, and AE86's, and I've got to say, the following setup will keep you happy for a very long time.

S13

Stock SR20 swap

entry-level to mid-grade coilovers from a reputable company.

A one-piece bucket seat, with a 5-point harness.

A good VLSD (You honestly don't need more than this for quite a while, I started drifting in 2003, and still haven't swapped out my VLSD despite having a new Cusco sitting in my garage since 2006. If you can drift with a VLSD, and you can of course, you can drift with anything from open to a welded. In comparison Colin Frost drifted for a long time with a straight up open diff.)

A round (this is the key, not off center or flattened on the bottom, or with awkward sized grips) aftermarket steering wheel. You will be surprised at the difference this will make.

After getting a few events under your belt, you should trade cars with friends for a few runs. It will start to teach you about adjusting to other cars, and you're able to check out what you like and dislike about your own set-up.

Welcome to the community, and I wish you the best of luck.

blah, bandwagon, blah, witty remarks, blah

As was said before, for someone who's only been around since 2010, I wouldn't be talking about a bandwagon if I were you.

If I were still a mod here, I'd probably be keeping a close eye on you for a while until you could contribute something useful.

sr20sean
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
^^^ THIS

vlsd = poo for anything but daily pretty much unless you shim it.

Edwin562
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Good info guys...

my first pirority would be:
check and maintain services on your car.... you cant drift if you dont have a healty running car....well you can but its not a smart choice :)

Bbsalexaz
02-07-2011, 10:52 AM
vlsd = poo for anything but daily pretty much unless you shim it.

it'll work fine for a stock ka..... He's not pro or anything. lol

slidE0rdiE
02-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Practice, practice, practice

Flipzide
02-07-2011, 12:35 PM
You'll be fine if you go in the following order:

1.) 1.5 way lsd, 2 way lsd, or welded
2.) coilovers
3.) bucket seat

preferably, i'd recommend getting 2 and 3 at the same time, but of course there needs to be practice at a track before, between, and after each step. you'll always learn faster and safer at the track. i've seen all types of beginners with various stages of mods ranging from stock with an open diff to 300+ hp motors; the ones who learn the proper technique are the ones who start from the bottom up. oh and remember to have fun and don't get too serious or else you may get frustrated while practicing.

sr20sean
02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
it'll work fine for a stock ka..... He's not pro or anything. lol

they burn out quickly. 4 runs on a stock kae and my friends turned into an open.

coilovers, bucket, harness, steering wheel, welded or lsd, working ebrake, and a GOOD clutch. (im being kinda a hypocrite here since i have a godspeed clutch on my car right now but upgrading soon)

DRFTWHORE
02-07-2011, 03:27 PM
definitely agree with a lot of people on the thread, good suspension, clutch, and diff and a solid car is first on the list, taking advice from people who actually know what there doing is also good, you can learn different techniques and choose the one you are most comfortable with. start off with some events practice basic car control like donuts, figure eights, then when you master all of that, time to use what you learned and try some actual drifting.

ericcastro
02-07-2011, 03:47 PM
A VLSD is just like the stock engine.

Some work great after 180 plus thousand miles, and some break.

Change the Fluids in your KA when you get it, and change the diff and tranny fluid.
A VLSD usually will work fine.
I ran one for a few years, Chuck (teal coupe, puzzle hood) ran one for years, a lot of people do, and they work great.

Once in awhile you get a lemon, but thats part of us being owners of the CHEAPEST RWD car out on the market.

The advantage of a VLSD is a smoother street ride, way safer in the canyon because its much more progressive the way it steps out, and awesome for autocross. You get great launches, but it wont spin you out in the corners.

BTW, I am currently on a welded.

Teddy
02-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Wait guys. I'm pretty sure Americans have ruled out that in order to drift you NEED a V8... Drifting in a KA or SR is just too difficult and expensive :/

gallo
02-07-2011, 04:32 PM
try it stock and see if it is for you. most people just just on the bandwagon and talk about spending more money than bill gates makes and never go through. i came from the honda scene too and its way different. i have had 5 240's since. i recommend having fun with it before you try and make it just look hardcore and then not being able to properly use your parts on your car. its not a honda, even part actually makes a difference for the most part.

from my personal stand point- first car i bought was a turbo s13.5 big mistake, learned with a stock ka 240 , welded diff and lowering springs. now i go a different s13 with an sr and a couple bolt-ons and some sweet suspension parts it worked out for me upgraded slowly and spending most of my money on tires and practice time but then again everyone is different, just my .02. welcome to zilvia

twindragonn
02-07-2011, 04:41 PM
best way to get better in drifting is to start out with less power. youll learn to control the car way better and the different techniques used to drift a vehicle, and i would work more on the rear diff and than suspension before going for a motor.

jiggysnitz
02-08-2011, 12:49 AM
How much power to drift?

All of it.

Drifting-pedobear
02-08-2011, 01:01 AM
or at least 98% of it.

JoshuaLogan
02-08-2011, 08:10 AM
I'd go with a good 1.5 way LSD if it's also a daily driver car. A 2 way could be a bit dangerous in the rain when you aren't trying to slide.... same goes with welded, and the welded will have you going through tires really quickly....

As for VLSDs, they just won't give the same performance as 1.5/2 way LSDs...

I<3Panda86
02-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Power has it's place, but it isn't as important as say a good suspension setup, I drive an 85 corolla with 115hp and I have no trouble at all getting it sideways

blingbling
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
drift? i dont even know what this is, how do I "drift" a 240? can my 97 do this? O_O'?

DenkiMan!
02-08-2011, 03:42 PM
get a welded...i love my welded.

steve shadows
02-08-2011, 04:02 PM

1. 2 way LSD
2. Bucket Seat
3. Coilovers

wait what? are you serious?

so open diff slides into walls with stock seats and blown tokicos don't count?

but I was FULL LOCK! lol

Drift N Dragg
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Wait guys. I'm pretty sure Americans have ruled out that in order to drift you NEED a V8... Drifting in a KA or SR is just too difficult and expensive :/

I LOL'D at this .. Teddy Teddy Teddy..... When will you learn the Might of a V8? LMAO

racepar1
02-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I miss the days when we used to be able to flame the newbie retards without everyone getting all antsy in their pantsies...

That being said, the OP needs to start by GETTING A FUCKING CLUE. Horsepower means nothing if you don't know how to use it. You can drift with a stock KA running on two cylinders if you're determined and skilled enough. For an amateur drift car it just doesn't matter.

Don't modify one god damned part on your car untill it is in absolutely perfect condition either. Change ALL your fluids, belts, hoses, tune-up parts, etc... Fix ALL of your fluid leaks. And of course go through the suspension and brakes thoroughly to ensure that everything is at least in good safe condition. Once you can actually drive your car on the street with confidence in it's reliability THEN you start thinking about what you wanna change.

Once you do start to actually modify your car start with the basics. Suspension, brakes, and drivetrain are the first things to go through. Once your car is set up to the point where it is READY for more power, then you can start asking about how much power a "drift" car should have. Of course by this point you will have gotten that clue and you probably won't have to ask anymore.

P.S.......
I swear to god if Castro talks about his welded diff one more time in this thread I'm going to weld his face!!!

:bigok:

doke! ドリフト
02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
I didn't read every post but a lot of people are forgetting the first thing you need...tires.

Grab a couple sets of stock wheels or steelies and find some cheap tires(I use to dig behind tire shops)

Trying to spin 14 or 15" wheels in a KA with a diff will be plenty easy and good practice for a longgg time.

fastboy559
02-08-2011, 07:25 PM
thanks guys for all the help i no about getting all the mechanics of the car straight first.Ive been around cars for a while and part of my job intales mechanical work.....But unfortunalty the car i had lined up fell threw so im still on the hunt

spools420a
02-08-2011, 07:38 PM
this isn't some forum where people just bash/flame people for no reason (yet). he asked a question that believe it or not is a pretty good one. seems like someone was trying to jump on a bandwagon (you) and missed pretty bad. i'd like to know who the hell you think you are to come off so high and mighty.

X2

The people that come off like that are usually the kind of people that lack knowledge on tuning,The guy asked a simple question and is being bashed for it,You guys should welcome him for leaving the honda scene and joining zilvia,Shame on the flamers.

Welcome to zilvia fast.

ericcastro
02-08-2011, 09:26 PM
P.S.......
I swear to god if Castro talks about his welded diff one more time in this thread I'm going to weld his face!!!

:bigok:

Hey.
If your just starting and on a budget, whos gonna buy a $800-$1200 LSD??
The car cost that much :)

For $20 you can weld a diff, try drifting, and if you like it, buys some suspension and go from there.

And the welded helps my weak ass KA spin 17x9's.
And it doesnt go through tires.

And the welded loves the cage and stiched shell , lol :bigok::snoop:

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-09-2011, 06:48 AM

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3605/oldhollywoodgetthefucko.gif

Grammar much ?

This is all coming from a new member with 6 posts.. I think after all that your the true honde scene kid. Trying to act like a douche bag and look cool to everyone on the forum. Well you infact made ur self look like a complete dumb fuck with no life. Go suck a dick bitch

rb25_s13*CHUKI
02-09-2011, 07:03 AM
To all you people saying its a bad question and its a noob question blah blah lbah. Stfu. U all swear like u came out of the womb with all the knowledge u have now. Maybe u guys had the same questions when u started out but didn't have the balls to say it. His question is a good one. When u all need help what do u do? Ask a question right? Right!

racepar1
02-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey.
If your just starting and on a budget, whos gonna buy a $800-$1200 LSD??
The car cost that much :)

For $20 you can weld a diff, try drifting, and if you like it, buys some suspension and go from there.

And the welded helps my weak ass KA spin 17x9's.
And it doesnt go through tires.

And the welded loves the cage and stiched shell , lol :bigok::snoop:

Everytime I drive a car with a welded diff I wanna light it on fire! Except yours cause it used to be mine! LOL! You're right though, as much as they suck ass for pretty much anything else a welded diff works great for a dedicated drift car. I still have to weld your face though. Going to the BBQ? I'll bring the Lincoln!

:eek:

To all you people saying its a bad question and its a noob question blah blah lbah. Stfu. U all swear like u came out of the womb with all the knowledge u have now. Maybe u guys had the same questions when u started out but didn't have the balls to say it. His question is a good one. When u all need help what do u do? Ask a question right? Right!

Oh look another guy got all antsy in his pantsies. Do you have Beiber fever???

:wtc:

ericcastro
02-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Everytime I drive a car with a welded diff I wanna light it on fire! Except yours cause it used to be mine! LOL! You're right though, as much as they suck ass for pretty much anything else a welded diff works great for a dedicated drift car. I still have to weld your face though. Going to the BBQ? I'll bring the Lincoln!

For sure the BBQ, lol

Once I transplant an engine, I will then go 2way. But for the KA, I always felt by never unlocking it helped you extend those drifts an extra 5 feet. which is a lot in a KA, lmao!!

Drift N Dragg
02-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh look another guy got all antsy in his pantsies. Do you have Beiber fever???

:wtc:

Same could be said about you. :bs:

AND on that NOTE ... Since this is going off topic to other random shit..

:lockd: