PDA

View Full Version : WTB Parts for my SR swap. Cash in hand, no junk please, KA for trade

240sx123$
01-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Still looking for some parts for my SR swap. Im being rather picky, so if Im not interested in what you have to offer, please dont be offended. Im on a tight budget, so im trying to save where i can. I need the following parts:

1. AC line that goes from the evap to the compressor. Runs along the firewall. Mine got cut because I'm a dumbass and thought it was the EGR tube at first glance. whoops. If you need more info on this part just ask.

2. FMIC piping for S13 SR. I have an FMIC core. I need piping, preferably with a Greddy flange welded on. I will buy JUST a greddy hotpipe if someone has one.

3. Nismo motor mounts, or similar. Just sold my cusco's because they were going to be too stiff for my purposes. Building an SR daily driver, so the mounts need to be moderately tame. Nismo seems to be the best compromise between comfort and performance.

4. SS turbo lines- pretty self explanatory. Looking for all three turbo lines in braided ss. CS, Taka, whoever. New is preferable, unless youre asking $130 shipped. If I wanted retail, Id buy from a retailer. Looking to spend around a bean on lines.

5. Oil filter relocation- most likely will buy this new, as the CS unit is only $109 from FRsport, but if someone can give me better quality for the same price, or similar quality for a lower price, im always open to that.

6. Aluminum radiator- again, will probably buy a new Mishimoto for $225 shipped, but if you can beat that in either price or quality, Im open to other deals.

7. Z32 fuel filter- Most likely looking for this to be tacked onto another purchase, but if the price is right, ill make a seperate purchase for it. No used filters, though.

8. Q45 rotors. New.

9. Parts that I will need eventually but am in no rush to buy- Z32 MAF, 550cc-740cc injectors, Rocker Arm Stoppers, 10mm spacers. These parts are not essential to getting my car up and running, so i will only be interested in buying them if they are an especially good deal, or if they're taken as part of a trade.

TRADES:
I have a complete KA24DE out of my '98 SE that I wont be needing. Ive had a lot of interest on it, and I have plenty of people willing to buy it straight up. Id be much more interested in trading it for parts that I need. The motor has 95k miles on it and ran strong. I have video of it running. It will need a new rear main seal, oil pan gasket, and valve cover gasket. Compression tested the motor at 91 or 92k, 180psi on all 4 cylinders. I have no doubt that this motor is strong, despite the oil leakage. Never fixed the rear main seal because I had been planning on going SR for so long. I just added oil. Never ran it low- I checked the level every time I got gas, and It really only lost about half a court between oil changes. I did my oil changes every 4,000 and switched from synthetic to nonsynthetic at 85k when the leak became apparent. I blew 2nd gear on the original trans, the one that its currently connected to is an s13 trans with 200k. Grinds at the top of third, TOB makes noise. Clutch replaced 25k ago, stock. Trans will come with an s13 speed sensor.

I also have 2 full sets of S14 oem suspension (one is actually kyb gr2's), 1 set of z32 tt suspension, an s13 driveshaft, and an NA z32 subframe.

jacobs13
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
I have a koyo rad for sale for 175 pm me

Inlandsilvia
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I have a greddy oil relocation kit. 70 bucks shipped!

240sx123$
01-12-2011, 12:38 PM
I have a greddy oil relocation kit. 70 bucks

Send me a picture.

Inlandsilvia
01-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Pm your number