PDA

View Full Version : Someone broke into my car >:O

hdz123
12-24-2010, 02:25 PM
So I had my car at sideways performance shop, and someone got into my car and took my dvd stereo, new nismo butt plug and my passenger window switch bezel...Someone else got their gauge cluster stolen, so that sucks too. I just want to get my new motor from 9k and get the motor is so I can be back on the road

soreballz
12-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Parked in front of the shop, or behind the shop?

hdz123
12-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Behind the fence

S-Nation S13
12-24-2010, 10:23 PM
dude that sucks, this is exactly why i dont like taking my car to any shop !!!

nyc240sx
12-25-2010, 04:32 AM
Same here I don't like going to any shops and leaving my car there you don't know who ur dealing with there sneaky ass bitches just like tarmac motorsports in farmingdale , li swapped my freaking blow off valve while my car was left at his shop all I heard was excuses from him I seen the same bov on his table before and I knew he was up to something so if you intend to go to get work done remove all your goodies out your car or face the consequence

S-Nation S13
12-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Same here I don't like going to any shops and leaving my car there you don't know who ur dealing with there sneaky ass bitches just like tarmac motorsports in farmingdale , li swapped my freaking blow off valve while my car was left at his shop all I heard was excuses from him I seen the same bov on his table before and I knew he was up to something so if you intend to go to get work done remove all your goodies out your car or face the consequence

yup yup take them bitches off, lol when i took my car to the shop, the sil front came off piggy lip came off, nismo shift knob came off, head unit came off, all my guages came off,rims came off, i didnt want to take any chances

miravete
01-16-2011, 03:43 AM
if it was inside the shop, shouldnt the shop have insurance? like for customer vehicles? if you have pics of the "stolen items" in your car, or a receipt, the shop's insurance should pay for the loss, shouldnt it?

kushlivin
01-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Ive parked my car in the front numerous times even overnight there and thats never happened to me, that sucks bro....
Thieves deserve death

hdz123
01-20-2011, 12:15 AM
yeah apparently they climbed the fence or something. sucks thats another 3 bills down the drain

NINJASPY
01-20-2011, 01:01 AM
if it was inside the shop, shouldnt the shop have insurance? like for customer vehicles? if you have pics of the "stolen items" in your car, or a receipt, the shop's insurance should pay for the loss, shouldnt it?

so was the car inside the shop? insurance... that is what it is for.

sidewaysil80
01-20-2011, 01:16 AM
yeah dude, same thing happened with my shit at a jiffy lube wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (high school) back in the day. broke into stole my stupid ass system and head unit lol. confronted the shop and they paid for it. do the same, don't let them boss you around because you're a kid. it was on THEIR property and under THEIR care. they are ultimatley responsible. not too mention half the time that shit is an inside job anyway.

miravete
01-20-2011, 01:18 AM
yeah apparently they climbed the fence or something. sucks thats another 3 bills down the drain

dude, why would you say that? FIND OUT if the company has insurance. if they dont want to pay for it, its cuz they dont want to pay the deductable, or they dont want their premium to go up. :mrmeph:

just saying....

unless you signed a paper saying they are not responsible for theft or your car being fucked up while in their possession......:fawkd:

LBCtoofortee
01-20-2011, 01:41 AM
fuck cars aint safe at shops.. on the street.. or in a trailor..

hdz123
01-20-2011, 08:15 PM
the car was outside, and this isnt your normal car shop, everything is done under the table. so its not like theres a manager and all that its just the guys running the shop ive know for like 4 years. nothing is formal at all, no paperwork, just drop your car off, gets done quick pay cash and go

sidewaysil80
01-20-2011, 08:25 PM
no shit, you realize they probably had something to do with it right? how many other cars were hit that night? none? isn't it odd for someone to break in and only take from YOUR car when their were how many out back?

Spencer dougherty
03-07-2011, 06:05 PM
hey man i wouldnt take anything outta anyones car for no reason... HDZ123 riped me off by not paying us all the money he owed us and stole a brand new red top optima form me... it sucks his car got broken into but had nothing to do with us.. also our shop is 100% legit and fully registered with the state.. so theres no under the table shit going on here

+2 other cars where hit that night... like mine.. slut

Fender Defender
03-11-2011, 08:09 PM
this shops legit, they don't need to go around stealing shizz to make their money, they get enough legitimate business and shizz to go around for themselves already. So just stick to the stolen items on the car not the shop.

jdhariwal
03-12-2011, 12:48 PM
stop bumpin up old ass threads you idiots.