PDA

View Full Version : Sept. Colorado Nissan Meet

Pages : [1] 2

Finster_Engel
09-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Alright, since my lazy a.s.s. hasn't been able to go to a meet yet, I've decided to do my own little meet. The details aren't worked out completely, but, we're looking at some track time a Bandi with a BBQ and probably some touge later that night. I'm getting in contact with some people from Bandimeer and I am trying to work out a deal with the track. I'll keep you posted on when this event will happen. KEEP FAITH IN ME!!!

West
09-05-2003, 10:43 AM
Sweet. I know we pressured Jeff B into throwing the next meet, I will see what he is thinking.

zenkiDori
09-05-2003, 11:38 AM
bandimere huh? why bandimere?

720_datsun
09-05-2003, 11:42 AM
lets hope that i can get my personal loan today so il have a 240sx soon. everyone pray for the loan gods to be happy with me.

Chernobyl
09-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Another CO Nissan meet, I'm there! Track time at a real track would be much more interesting though, although I know its hard to set up and all that. I don't know of any 240's in CO that are really fast in a straight line, seems like more of us are into the handling thing. I'd still show if you want to do Bandi though, I live 3 minutes from there, haha.

Side note: Who is going to Bandimere this Sunday for the IDRC thingy? It's $20 to spectate, I'll most likely be there.

Chokudori
09-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about bandi either. I'll just get dissapointed with the lack of acceleration. But then it might be kinda interesting because I've never tried drag racing before.

Setting up track times will be hard becuase it's gonna have to be during the weekday, and I think most of us work/school or something.

Like West said, people decided that Jeff was going to host the next meet but I don't know if he has anything planned. He didn't say anything last week when I saw him so I don't know. But I don't think he would mind if anyone else hosts. He could just host after that. hehe.

Jeff doesn't visit this forum, so you might have to use the 240sx contact list or something to ask him.

Chokudori
09-05-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by 720_datsun
lets hope that i can get my personal loan today so il have a 240sx soon. everyone pray for the loan gods to be happy with me.

Did you find a 240 to buy?

zenkiDori
09-05-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Chernobyl
Another CO Nissan meet, I'm there! Track time at a real track would be much more interesting though, although I know its hard to set up and all that. I don't know of any 240's in CO that are really fast in a straight line, seems like more of us are into the handling thing.

because that is what matters. heheh. hey think they'll get mad if i try and chokudori down the 1/4 mile? heheh.

Chernobyl
09-05-2003, 04:28 PM
We can always sneak onto that little gokart track they have at Bandi now and do some drifting (yea right, its way too small).

zenkidori, you're the guy with the other pearl white zenki s14, right? I forgot your name, what is it again?

720_datsun
09-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Chokudori
Did you find a 240 to buy? found one its posted on here in the for sale. 90 240sx with 5 lug is the title i think. il know by tuesday at the latest if i got the loan.

typezc
09-07-2003, 03:09 PM
wussup, another meet??.. i'll be there. i dont know if you guys remember me but i showed up late for the last meet and had to leave early cause of work. i drive the light silverish blue fastback. Bandi sounds cool but i dont know if i'll run. my clutch is wearing out, but besides that, another meet sounds good. - Zeng

zenkiDori
09-07-2003, 06:04 PM
We can always sneak onto that little gokart track they have at Bandi now and do some drifting (yea right, its way too small).

zenkidori, you're the guy with the other pearl white zenki s14, right? I forgot your name, what is it again?
yeah that's me, my name is jesse. are you the guy with the wheels i want?

shaggy240sx
09-08-2003, 10:31 AM
I would love to be able to meet up with you guys...and i think bandimere would be a blast (i havent grown out of my drag racing faze yet)...too bad the preformace shop that is doing the SR20DET swap (Phat n Low in Greeley) keeps making excuses as to why it isnt done yet. My SR swap is going on about 3 1/2 months now...but if it gets done by the time you guys have your next meet I will be there for sure.

Colorado S14
09-08-2003, 10:34 AM
You guys know that I am always in.

3 1/2 mos! that is insane I can do it by myself faster than that.

shaggy240sx
09-08-2003, 10:45 AM
I probably could have done it faster by myself too, except i live in an apartment (cant work on cars there) and have no tools. Last I heard they are waiting on Tranny Bolts that they had to get from Japan. They were going to "overnight the parts from Japan"...and that was about a month ago. As long as it works when they are done with it, it will have been worth the wait.

sts2poc1
09-08-2003, 05:04 PM
have you guys ever seen how scca, bmwcca or pca set up at bandi, i think thats how you should ask them to run. they start out by the store on top, go down to the staging lanes for a turn around and come back up to the store, the only thing is that the pavement sucks.

hey to all that was there, here is a pic of what broke

zenkiDori
09-09-2003, 12:55 PM
wait, what? you mean, like a mini touge run or something?

Chokudori
09-10-2003, 12:22 AM
hey 2poc, do you have any time this weekend to help me with my clutch install? My clutch is pretty much gone from that night. Gives me an excuse to fix my clutch. hehe

By the way, Did you have clutch alignment tool and stuff too? You could sleep over at my place too, and hit that practice course around my area.

sts2poc1
09-10-2003, 05:39 AM
hey 2poc, do you have any time this weekend to help me with my clutch install? My clutch is pretty much gone from that night. Gives me an excuse to fix my clutch. hehe

By the way, Did you have clutch alignment tool and stuff too? You could sleep over at my place too, and hit that practice course around my area.

hey man i guess i can but i got no clutch alignment tool, thy might be like less then $5 or so, but the car is still out of commission for now, i still haven fixed anything else, and it pulls to the right a little. but what time you want me to come over, and do you have air tools? if not let me know.

Chernobyl
09-10-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by zenkiDori
yeah that's me, my name is jesse. are you the guy with the wheels i want?

I'll trade my wheels for those Teins, hehe.

JK I love these things, they are the only set in North America.

zenkiDori
09-10-2003, 06:48 PM
haha, yeah, i kinda figured they were pretty rare. it's ok tho, i'd prolly just mess em up drifting anyway.

Chernobyl
09-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Finster, how are the meet plans coming along? Have you gotten anything organized yet?

btw, everyone absolutely must see my new $6 ghetto front lip! Hurry up and have the meet before I snag it on something and it becomes no more.:D

sts2poc1
09-10-2003, 10:00 PM

btw, everyone absolutely must see my new $6 ghetto front lip! Hurry up and have the meet before I snag it on something and it becomes no more.:D

hehe i had a $3 lip, but it lasted like a week

Chokudori
09-10-2003, 10:05 PM

make a lip for the hachi. hehe.
Oh yeah, do you think I should shave off my stock flywheel or get an aluminum one. And were you still going to an amusement park?

zenkiDori
09-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Finster, how are the meet plans coming along? Have you gotten anything organized yet?

lol, what's it made of? i want a lip for my zenki too.

sts2poc1
09-11-2003, 05:14 AM
choku, i'm not going to the amusment park no more, and make sure you got all the little stuff too, like brake fluid, brake cleaner, and i forgot what else, call me and tell me what time your gonna leave for 2nd creek

Colorado S14
09-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Jesse you have never heard of the Home Depot front lip? Basically some black plastic edging from Home Depot.

720_datsun
09-11-2003, 12:34 PM
you could always just make one out of plywood.

zenkiDori
09-11-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by thul
Jesse you have never heard of the Home Depot front lip? Basically some black plastic edging from Home Depot.
ahhhhh, that one, okie dokie. i was thinking about making a Greddy ripoff out of foam and fiberglass.

Chernobyl
09-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Nope, no garden trimming or plywood here. I'm using the bottom portion of another car's bumper trimmed and ziptied to the bottom of my stock bumper. I did it as a joke last Saturday but I like the way it looks so much I may just keep it on there for a while (until it starts snowing at least). Haven't gotten any negative comments on it yet, but I guess people don't realize how ghetto it really is.

zenkiDori
09-11-2003, 04:51 PM
nice, haha, take some pics. a friend of mine once put an AW11 lip on his hachi. looked real nice.

Chernobyl
09-11-2003, 04:57 PM
No pics yet, I was shopping for a digi camera yesterday and didn't like any of them. Jesse, don't you live somewhere near Lakewood? We should just go for a drive sometime and I'll show ya the lip. I have 2.5" of ground clearance... hahah

zenkiDori
09-11-2003, 06:45 PM
depending on where i'm staying. i live in parker or aurora. but i'm up for a drive most any time. as long as i have gas money, heheh. you know some nice roads? don't post em or anything. i know a few.

Finster_Engel
09-14-2003, 12:31 PM
UGH.... finally got back with Bandi, seems that the only open slots are the test and tune nights, open weekdays. So taking into consideration that most of us do have jobs and go to school, lets just have another "get together". I'm thinkin a farewell to the summer BBQ at a good park somewhere central to everyone. Idea's?

After that we'll have the regular togue afterwards, maybe go screw with that meet that's goin on at Colorado Mills, if it is. Other than that, just a BBQ and cruise.

720_datsun
09-15-2003, 12:57 AM
sucks not having a car. on a side not i found an 89 2 tone in la for 1250. hopefully its still for sale next month and il probably pick it up.

shaggy240sx
09-15-2003, 08:30 AM
on the plus side...the longer the next meet is delayed the better my odds are of being able to join. In a perfect world my engine swap will be done by friday...then again, in a perfect world an SR20 swap doesnt take 4 months so who knows. If it is done by the time something is organized i will be there.

720_datsun
09-15-2003, 12:46 PM
incase you didnt know the only time when your in a perfect world is when your drunk with alot of food.

Chernobyl
09-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Ok guys, this isnt going anywhere at this rate. I don't know of any parks with good BBQ grounds in the metro area. Nothing comparable to the place we had for the last meet at least. Chatfield lake maybe?

Otherwise, we can just do the restaraunt thing (this might be better for future meets, when it gets cold). The cruise is mandatory of course, I'm sure some of the locals know the good roads. Lets at lest get a location and date set up... post andy and all your ideas, they might not be as dumb as you think!

zenkiDori
09-15-2003, 09:38 PM
we could all go to second creek on a day when we think nobody will be there, and sort of "take it over".

Chernobyl
09-15-2003, 09:51 PM
How much does second creek cost usually? And do you know the safety requirements to run? I know they want you wearing a long sleeve shirt and helmet, right? What about car stuff... I think I'll need a real battery tie-down if I hit the track; the rusty wire holding it in place definitely won't pass inspection.:eek:

Chokudori
09-15-2003, 10:27 PM
The only requirement to test and tune at 2nd creek is a helmet. The fee is $60 for four hours. They are closed every monday. Weekends are all booked by events. You're basically going to have to call and listen to the message about the course schedule.

Jesse,
can I have your phone number again? I lost all the numbers. I can still reach me at the same number though. Thanks.

zenkiDori
09-16-2003, 10:18 AM
you got a PM.

Chokudori
09-17-2003, 02:54 PM
Is anyone doing anything this friday night? 09/19/03. I'm gonna be in Denver dropping my gf at the airport.

zenkiDori
09-17-2003, 09:25 PM
i'm not doing anything as far as i know.

Chernobyl
09-17-2003, 10:45 PM
How about a minimeet? Just pick up some dinner or something. You can tell I want to get out of the house more... hahaha. Seriously thouh, I'm up for anything unless I find some good indie movie to go watch instead.

zenkiDori
09-17-2003, 11:23 PM
meets are lame. touge. if i can find gas money, haha.

Chokudori
09-18-2003, 12:36 AM
hmm, I was thinking of getting drunk with Toupoc, I haven't done that in a while. But we could always do that after the meet/touge or whatever. (if that is ok with him). But let me know if we're gonna go driving so I know which car to take to Denver. If we're just meeting, I might just take my Subaru.

Chokudori
09-18-2003, 12:39 AM
Oh yeah, if anyone's planning a meet. You should notify the people at least 2 weeks in advance. I personally prefer like 3. but anyway. If you take that into consideration, there's not much more time left for a September meet.

zenkiDori
09-18-2003, 01:01 AM
LMAO! i can't imagine you drunk kazuo, that i gotta see, haha.

720_datsun
09-18-2003, 11:57 AM
so do you need credit to get financed?

zenkiDori
09-18-2003, 02:16 PM
yep. good credit. or a cosigner who has good credit.

720_datsun
09-18-2003, 09:40 PM
yep. good credit. or a cosigner who has good credit. wow this could take awhile to get a car then.

Chokudori
09-19-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm sure you could get some sort of a loan if you have a job.

720_datsun
09-19-2003, 03:00 PM
I'm sure you could get some sort of a loan if you have a job. im in the air force and i cant get a loan. been trying for the past 4 months

Chernobyl
09-19-2003, 03:30 PM
I would assume the air force has some kind of credit union. Have you looked into that?

720_datsun
09-19-2003, 04:16 PM
I would assume the air force has some kind of credit union. Have you looked into that? we dont have one like the navy, we have 2 credit unions on base but they wont give me a loan with out a co-signer and my paretns wont co-sign everyone else i know doesnt have enough credit.

720_datsun
09-19-2003, 10:22 PM
im so bored. drinking fell through.

zenkiDori
09-20-2003, 04:37 PM
touge tonite if any of you ricers want to stop polishing your cars and actually drive them.

Chokudori
09-20-2003, 05:47 PM
I know I ain't drinkin no more for at least 3 month...

My Saturday schedule is all messed up now. Damn it.

720_Datsun: Do you have a car right now? If you're really bored, you're welcome to come hang out with us tonight. If you don't have a car, but still really bored, I could even come pick you up.

720_datsun
09-20-2003, 10:08 PM
I know I ain't drinkin no more for at least 3 month...

My Saturday schedule is all messed up now. Damn it.

720_Datsun: Do you have a car right now? If you're really bored, you're welcome to come hang out with us tonight. If you don't have a car, but still really bored, I could even come pick you up. yeah im bored an no car. cell is 619-846-9763

Chokudori
09-22-2003, 12:40 PM
720-Datsun: I'll give you a call next time.

Seems like Jeff is planning something for the 240SX meet.

720_datsun
09-22-2003, 01:15 PM
720-Datsun: I'll give you a call next time.

Seems like Jeff is planning something for the 240SX meet. ok cool. yeah this dealer is seeing if they can finance me for a 95 240. its really nice so they better finance me. otherwise il have to wait till december when i hit my year to have credit.

chuy
09-24-2003, 03:54 PM
can I drift with a Hummer and Ill send you guys pictures then again its us dodgeing bullets and rpgs. You all take care Chuy STS 34:axe:

sts2poc1
09-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by chuy
can I drift with a Hummer and Ill send you guys pictures then again its us dodgeing bullets and rpgs. You all take care Chuy STS 34:axe:

hey look ist chuy, hey man having fun in paridise

chuy
09-24-2003, 04:11 PM
just love the sun, got a great weight lost program work from sunup to sun down. Great workout dig holes bury phone wires cover phone wires then dig it up again cause some one cut the line. Run from Iraqs then jump in a ditch and prey.Listen to someone whine about there internet dont work, and they wonder why I DONT CARE!!!:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Chokudori
09-24-2003, 04:11 PM
Send us pictures of you dodging bullets and drifting at the same time. That would be pretty cool.

chuy
09-24-2003, 04:21 PM
So Ive got to set up the camera then dodge bullet jump in humvee get the joker going then try to get a 5 ton vehicle to slide... Ive done it before except for the camera and dodgeing bullets Ill give it a shoot next time.:aw:

Chokudori
09-24-2003, 04:25 PM
hahaha, that would be quite a challenge. It's probably not a good idea.

720_datsun
09-24-2003, 07:40 PM
yay 3 day weekend. cool another military person.

Colorado S14
10-06-2003, 01:59 AM
We still going to try to do a meet soon? We should before it starts to get cold.

720_datsun
10-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by thul
We still going to try to do a meet soon? We should before it starts to get cold. cold doesnt matter as long as you got a jacket. but yeah hoefully in like 2 weeks il have a car weeeeeeeeee.

zenkiDori
10-07-2003, 12:02 AM
we need more colorado drifters to come out with us. i'm pretty full of myself right now. lol. i need someone to burst my bubble, besides kazuo.

Chokudori
10-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Maybe we should just have a meet at like dave and busters or something. So no one needs to prepare anything.

720_datsun
10-07-2003, 12:22 AM
we need more colorado drifters to come out with us. i'm pretty full of myself right now. lol. i need someone to burst my bubble, besides kazuo. wait are you the white one from saturday? if you are il be calling the cell to see if i can get that car might take me to the end of the month to get the money though. you were doing good stop complaining. lol. auto power in this biznitch

zenkiDori
10-07-2003, 08:18 AM
Maybe we should just have a meet at like dave and busters or something. So no one needs to prepare anything.
yeah, except those of us younger than 21 can't be there without an adult er some****.

720_d: yeah that's me. we just need more serious drivers to come. i'm glad team jinx finally made it out there. i'll talk to that girl today and see if it's for sale yet er not.

720_datsun
10-07-2003, 12:42 PM
yeah, except those of us younger than 21 can't be there without an adult er some****.

720_d: yeah that's me. we just need more serious drivers to come. i'm glad team jinx finally made it out there. i'll talk to that girl today and see if it's for sale yet er not. coo sounds good. yeah im not 21 yet so thats kinna like a me not show up thing cept for the touge after if there is one.

zenkiDori
10-07-2003, 09:50 PM
hey, that car is auto. i talked to the girl today. she said she may drop in a new tranny(5 speed), but it would raise the price. i'll try to get mo info from her, or her fone number if you want.

Chokudori
10-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Last time I remember, manual was suppose to be cheaper than automatic.

Anyway, what's depressing for me is that I'm old enough to be a guardian for you guys. So you wouldn't have any trouble getting in D & B. hehe. I just won't buy you guys alcoholic drinks because I'm a responsible adult.

720_datsun
10-08-2003, 01:43 AM
hey, that car is auto. i talked to the girl today. she said she may drop in a new tranny(5 speed), but it would raise the price. i'll try to get mo info from her, or her fone number if you want. ok thats cool. yeah i probably wont have the money till the mid end of next month depends on how much she raises the price. how hard is it todo a 5 speed swap? o yeah choku ive heard stories about you being responsible......well ok not really i was making that up.

zenkiDori
10-08-2003, 08:19 AM
it's not too hard, just a PITA if you don't have all the parts! heheh. iif you can, i'd look for a 5 speed. i bought mine cuase it was cheap. but that car is pretty cheap too. but start calling places and see how much a tranny and such would cost you.

D&B sounds real fun, i just don't want to get turned down at the door or some ish.

West
10-08-2003, 08:39 AM
We probly wont make it as I'm about to be a father anytime! :D Maybe if we go somewhere warm, like Chucky Cheeses! lol. Doesn't matter though, I still need to finish tons of crap on my car and get it off the jack stands, its been over a month in the air :(

720_datsun, I have a 89 Tranny if you want it. Its yours for $20 :) Comes with shifter, needs a new Clutch, but its still on there and could be driven on. The Tranny is fine though, 120k miles on it. Let me know.

Chokudori
10-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Are pressure plates/flywheel interchangeable between S13 and S14? Because I have one lying in my garage.

720_datsun
10-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by WeST
We probly wont make it as I'm about to be a father anytime! :D Maybe if we go somewhere warm, like Chucky Cheeses! lol. Doesn't matter though, I still need to finish tons of crap on my car and get it off the jack stands, its been over a month in the air :(

720_datsun, I have a 89 Tranny if you want it. Its yours for $20 :) Comes with shifter, needs a new Clutch, but its still on there and could be driven on. The Tranny is fine though, 120k miles on it. Let me know. yeah sounds good anything to keep the price of the car down. and i learend how to put in a new clutch, pressure plate, fly wheel. takes about 16 hours with out the proper clutch alignment tool. thanks kazou. lol j/k it was fun. your girl cooks good food too.

Chokudori
10-08-2003, 03:15 PM
Ean: I forgot to thank you for giving us a hand last time. Yeah, I think we spent most of the time getting the right tools rather than actually working on the car. But next time, when I need to install my full racing Nismo clutch, it will be done faster. Or if you ever need to change your clutch.

720_datsun
10-08-2003, 03:56 PM
Ean: I forgot to thank you for giving us a hand last time. Yeah, I think we spent most of the time getting the right tools rather than actually working on the car. But next time, when I need to install my full racing Nismo clutch, it will be done faster. Or if you ever need to change your clutch. lol yeah. atleast you have the right tool now right? and we know what were doing so it wont take aslong now. i got your jacket. its in my closet. not working is cool, but having to sprint a mile 1/2 isnt cool.

zenkiDori
10-08-2003, 11:47 PM
you can all come help me put my tranny in too, hahaha.

touge. sunday. i think.

Colorado S14
10-09-2003, 01:47 AM
I'll bust your bubble Jesse.

720_datsun
10-09-2003, 12:10 PM
you can all come help me put my tranny in too, hahaha.

touge. sunday. i think. thats cool. im all over helpin people out. touge on sunday is cool cause im off sunday monday this month.

Chokudori
10-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Colorado 240SXclub touge rule #1:
One is not allowed to make any excuses refering to the car you're driving to explain your lack of drift/speed going up and down the touge.
exception - you may blame your driving skill.

720_datsun
10-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Colorado 240SXclub touge rule #1:
One is not allowed to make any excuses refering to the car you're driving to explain your lack of drift/speed going up and down the touge.
exception - you may blame your driving skill. so should i just use that excuse now or after the touge? cause when i get my car il prolly bring up teh rear cause il be slow. lol. so id just like to state ahead of time i blame my driving skill.

jesse: any word on that car?

zenkiDori
10-10-2003, 08:34 PM
no word yet. i'm on fall break now so it'll be a week er so.

thul: haha, ok.

kazuo: call tu and get him to come. i saw him gettting his car dyno'd at mac and was buggin him about sunday.

Chokudori
10-10-2003, 10:34 PM
I was thinking, maybe we should ask Skip's dad if we could have a 240 meet at Mac.

Was the shop still infested with mosquitoes?

720_datsun
10-11-2003, 02:44 AM
I was thinking, maybe we should ask Skip's dad if we could have a 240 meet at Mac.

Was the shop still infested with mosquitoes? i hate those things meets are cool...........or maybe i just think so cause im drunk yay

720_datsun
10-11-2003, 03:12 PM
ok i would just like to advise everyone that work is boring.

720_datsun
10-12-2003, 04:11 PM
yeah so is anything goin on tonight? cause im bored..lol. hit up my phone if yall gonna do somethin tonight 619-846-9763

Chokudori
10-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Jessie, did you regester for the race this Sunday? Because your name's not showing up on the registered driver's list.

zenkiDori
10-15-2003, 08:34 PM
i'm waiting for my number confirmation, and don't spell my name with an I!!!! heheh.

720_datsun
10-16-2003, 11:23 AM
i get my mr2 sunday if i like it.

chuy
10-16-2003, 12:18 PM
:confused: You all are pissing me off I want too go to a meet, I wanted to goto the race on Sunday. I wanted too go to 2nd Creek, I want to work on cars.

NOPE IM IN IRAQ AND CANT COME HOME YET!!!

But when I do Ill show you what 1yr of moneyt can I buy, my driving skills suck now so thats all Ill be able to brag about.

720_datsun
10-16-2003, 12:36 PM
:confused: You all are pissing me off I want too go to a meet, I wanted to goto the race on Sunday. I wanted too go to 2nd Creek, I want to work on cars.

But when I do Ill show you what 1yr of moneyt can I buy, my driving skills suck now so thats all Ill be able to brag about. if the air force would send me over there and you come back thats cool. i need the tax free pay. and im bored sitting in a server room surfing the net. but yeah mr2 on sunday are we going to touge sunday night?

Chokudori
10-16-2003, 07:33 PM
This Sunday is SCCA race. So no touge. If you're really bored and want to spend the entire day walking around looking at cars, I could come pick you up. It will be 6:00am Sunday.

Chokudori
10-16-2003, 07:36 PM

But when I do Ill show you what 1yr of moneyt can I buy, my driving skills suck now so thats all Ill be able to brag about.

Yeah, if you were back, you could have re-mounted my tires for me since all tire places refuse to do it due to lack of tread.

I'm sure your driving skill could still impress most of us.

720_datsun
10-16-2003, 08:59 PM
This Sunday is SCCA race. So no touge. If you're really bored and want to spend the entire day walking around looking at cars, I could come pick you up. It will be 6:00am Sunday. how long does it last? cause im leaving to get my mr2 in denver at 2, so if it lasts longer then that il cruz over after i picked up the car.

zenkiDori
10-16-2003, 10:09 PM
well i'm not getting sunday off any way, god damnit.

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 01:15 AM
well i'm not getting sunday off any way, god damnit. the ****ed with your schedule again huh? thats whats good about the air force always can depend on the schedule.

Chokudori
10-17-2003, 02:25 AM
Jesse-
You should have just called in sick instead. hahaha.

Ean- yeah the race usually lasts till past 3pm. Sometimes 5. Depends on the day.

chuy
10-17-2003, 08:09 AM
If I was at home id go to the race on sundy:(
im a whiney ass bitch :p

zenkiDori
10-17-2003, 08:15 AM
Jesse-
You should have just called in sick instead. hahaha.
yeah i know, but since i already requested it off and it was denied they'd fire me without a doctor's note. and i don't plan on going to the hospital on sunday.

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 11:53 AM
jesse hit that girl up for the 240 i really need it, the ****ers at the bank said i had 7800 but then said that the money order was fake so now i only got 1300, see if shell drop the price. i dont want the manual swap done by her il do it my self. thanks

zenkiDori
10-17-2003, 09:22 PM
ok. i may not be in school this week tho. my grandfather just passed away and i'll be heading to iowa. i won't be going to any touge or races for at least 2 weeks as well. but if i'm still here on monday i'll talk to her.

720_datsun
10-17-2003, 09:42 PM
ok. i may not be in school this week tho. my grandfather just passed away and i'll be heading to iowa. i won't be going to any touge or races for at least 2 weeks as well. but if i'm still here on monday i'll talk to her. o ok. yeah cause il be gone on leave starting the 6th. theres an auto 240 that looks like crap but its only 1000obo. so if i cant get this one then the one in cali.

720_datsun
10-18-2003, 12:51 AM
there might me a slightly(sp*) modded cressidia in my future. 5 speed. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty

Chokudori
10-18-2003, 02:42 AM
ok. i may not be in school this week tho. my grandfather just passed away and i'll be heading to iowa. i won't be going to any touge or races for at least 2 weeks as well. but if i'm still here on monday i'll talk to her.

I am sorry about your grandfather.

zenkiDori
10-18-2003, 09:59 AM
thank you kazuo. he lived a very long time and had a good life. i'm concerned about my father, it hasn't been his year, many bad things have happened to him this year, so i will be spending some time with him and won't be available to race or touge. thanks again.

720_datsun
10-18-2003, 11:32 AM
thank you kazuo. he lived a very long time and had a good life. i'm concerned about my father, it hasn't been his year, many bad things have happened to him this year, so i will be spending some time with him and won't be available to race or touge. thanks again. sorry to heard about your family, sucks same thing happend to me 2 years ago. its not a nice thing to deal with. just remeber the colorado crew is here for you.

Chokudori
10-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Chuy-

if it makes you feel any better, your helmet has been racing almost through out the entire season.

SiNFuL
10-24-2003, 04:26 PM
best of luck Jess!! Yea, my T/C rod is messed, so I'm out of touge for a bit as well. =) (I told you guys I heard some huge sound when I was making those turns!!!!)
-Galen

Chernobyl
10-24-2003, 05:09 PM
Damn, its almost the end of October... DIE THREAD DIE!!!! haha

SiNFuL
10-24-2003, 06:27 PM
haha; my bad.
-Galen

Chokudori
10-25-2003, 12:24 AM
I think this is more like a chat room for the colorado people now. haha.

Galen, so are you getting the polyurethane bushing or getting pillowball?

There will definitly be a meet in November.

SiNFuL
10-25-2003, 12:26 AM
which would you recommend?
-Galen

Chokudori
10-25-2003, 11:34 AM
I'd say polyurethane because none of your other body rigidity/suspension mods are done and they are cheap.
Try pdm-racing.com to purchase. And then I would move on to changing the other bushingss to polyurethane later on.

Pilllowball will allow you to adjust caster though, so that might be good. But if you're planning to do SCCA, pillowball T/C rod would put you into a class with faster cars. The thing about strengthning these little parts is that it'll show weakness in other parts of the car and might ruin your total balance.

I have polyurethane on my car.

I hope this helps.

chuy
10-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I like helmets, I like racing, I like working on cars, I like hanging out, and I like being at home!!! 6 months done and Ive got like 7 more too go. Oh and just to let you guys know for those that do know me my wife got rid of my Integra:axe: so its a must for me to get a 240. I already ordered the E-manage and E-01 so take that Kazo.:p

Chokudori
10-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Don't forget about ordering for suspension stuff. hehe

Chernobyl
10-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Galen, I also recommend the poly bushing for your tie rods. We replaced the TC bushings on my dad's z32 with poly (energy suspension), its a good upgrade (replacement), and cheap. Installation is a bitch though, pressing out the old bushings took a while with a BFH and table vice. I plan to go poly in my TC rods once the stock bushings crap out. Pillowballs are more fun though!

SiNFuL
10-25-2003, 03:26 PM
sweet. more touge'rs? I just got my friend w/ an Integra into Touge. He wants to go w/ us next time; but hes too afraid to try it in his car so he'll ride w/ me. Maybe next weekend?
-Galen

SiNFuL
10-25-2003, 03:28 PM
awesome. Poly's it is. Anyone in CO have a press? I might just get it done at a shop. Hopefully it'll be done next fri.
-Galen

sts2poc1
10-25-2003, 03:39 PM
hey galen if its just an old rubber bussing then torch it and use a c-clamp man

Chernobyl
10-25-2003, 04:24 PM
It's not that easy with our TC rods, 2poc. They have metal and shit in them, and are a real bitch to get out with just hand power (although do-able). I suggest just save yourself the headache and get them pressed out at a shop. If not, cut out the center part, rip out all the rubber and goo and whatnot, and then you're still going to be stuck with a metal ring pressed into the bushing hole. You'll have to find something of equal diameter, and use a table vice to press it out.

On another note, who drives the black s13 convertible :eek: with FMIC and what look to be either Racing Harts or knock offs (rota subzeros) around the Denver area? I saw this guy coming out of the Jeffco courthouse yesterday and driving west on highway 6 in Golden. He was right behind me on my way to school. Just wondering if any of you know of him. And if you're reading, nice car man!

zenkiDori
10-27-2003, 11:09 AM
well i'm back. i'll be down for some touge when i get some new brakes and tires. so it may be a bit, heheheh.

kazuo: did the video come out ok? i need a copy. i can give you a tape and CD if you need em.

SiNFuL
10-27-2003, 04:48 PM
I 2nd what Jesse said(about the vids)...how about some of those pics too! =) No pressure though, I know how busy life can be and giving some guy some video is the last of your worries! Thanks ahead Kazuo. Maybe this weekend, and if not, I can def. do next weekend!!
-Galen

Chokudori
10-27-2003, 07:13 PM
Welcome back Jesse

Sorry about the delay guys. I'm just overwhelmed with school projects. I haven't even looked at the pictures yet. I saw the video once. I should have some time this weekend. Although I have a race on Sunday again. And if my pillowball uppermount comes in, I'm gonna be busy installing that...

But yeah, so no touge for me this weekend either because of the race. But if you guys want to do a get together, we could do like a korean BBQ meet on friday or saturday. $5 per person. hehe. I'm flat broke right now.

SiNFuL
10-27-2003, 11:15 PM
sweet. Korean sounds good and I'm getting to the broke stage as well. It's also getting to that time of year where I'm gonna get some stuff done to my 240, pray to god this engine is gone soon! =), then get ready for the 'boarding season. You guys snowboard?
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-28-2003, 12:22 AM
i snowboard but not this or last season.

if i'm not working i'm down for a BBQ and helping with your PBMs.

Chokudori
10-28-2003, 10:08 AM
I would like to try snowboarding since I'm Colorado, but I haven't had the chance to. Maybe if I make some extra money over the winter, I could try it.

Jesse, so what's your new work schedule?

zenkiDori
10-28-2003, 10:23 AM
i'm off today but i work the rest of the week. i open wed. and thurs. then close on friday. i think i open on sat. my check is going to be hella small after this week.

SiNFuL
10-28-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm off friday but i think I'm working. I'll check times. I dont think I'll have my whiteline bushings by then, so I dunno how safe it is for a touge but I'm def. down for some bbq; just hang out and talk. Snowboarding is fairly cheap i think; not really sure anymore. Especially once you have your own equipment. I'll see if I can work friday day instead of night. and then maybe we can do a bbq fri. evening, but make it not-so-late so Jesse can do work, and I think I'm working sat. as well. Alright guys, I look foward to it!
-Galen

720_datsun
10-28-2003, 07:32 PM
my car searching this week did not go well. i walked out on 3 dealers who tried to screw me over. anyways yeah i just got home. i will be home on leave the 6th nov till the 15th.

SiNFuL
10-28-2003, 08:04 PM
do you need a car before the 15th? Sometimes patience pays off!
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-28-2003, 11:11 PM
hey i thought you guys might enjoy this post i made on another board. i just got so fed up with all these posers and went off.

i hate all these posers that are all snobby about being JDM or knowing all the real JDM crap and come down on kids new to this whole thing for not knowing all kinds of specific stuff. what's worse is these douche bags don't even really drive thier cars! they spend thousands on JDM emblems, body kits, lights, etc. etc. to make thier car look like a drift or circut car and then what do they do with it? NOTHING! i'm sorry but pulling J-turns and donuts in a parking lot is NOT drifting you freaking posers! then they act all high and mighty about thier car being all hooked up with SR20 this, nismo that, like thier sh*t is supperior because they paid a$s loads of cash for S15 headlights, japanese body kits and huge "lightweight" rims. then they roll on sh*tty tyres, or, spend a$s loads for non DOT approved advans that have LESS grip than a cheap tyre like azenis. then they claim they drift or touge then you look at thier tyres and they're immaculate! these nissan and toyota guys are the new RICERS!!! at least the guys with altezzas and neons and stupid sh*t don't claim they are not ricers. i have more respect for mr. transport eclipse than these turd burglars. god DAMN!!! i don't care WHAT you drive, you could drive the f*cking top secret supra, or signal auto S15 for all i care, if you don't DRIVE it you suck NUTS! if you don't drift, race, touge, track days whatever, and you hook your ride all up like that, you are a f*cking DWEEB! jesus criminey! sh*t, it makes me want a f*cking civic or CRX or someshit.

BTW, transport eclipse is a guy who posted his RICED out eclipse RS and totally admitted he was a ricer, i don't get it but eh.

SiNFuL
10-28-2003, 11:18 PM
Yea it's cool to be pissed I guess, but everyone has their own idea of whats cool. I love the idea of putting my life on the line to get good at touge,etc. It gives me the high some kids drink and smoke for. But then again, some people are completely satisfied with building airpline model kits all day. Now THAT makes no sense to me, but whatever! Anyways, out of all that nonsense I'm just trying to say that everyone has different hobbies. Some people dream of making their car perfect, like a life-size model airpline, and just love to look at it; to me this seems boring as hell and a waste of $$$$, but to them, it's awesome. So I completely respect everyone's idea in their car and the only people I really can't stand are stuck-up assholes who think that its fun as hell to fuck w/ people cars and talk shit out their window and piss people off; that's one fucked up hobby and they're gonna get shot. =), otherwise anything goes! Yea.
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-28-2003, 11:27 PM
yeah, some people take it in the ass too.

anyways, does this sound good to anyone?

Halloween Freakshow (http://hometown.aol.com/djtoyz/blast.html)

SiNFuL
10-29-2003, 12:17 AM
sorta; I think I'm definately gonna do 93.3's Not-So-Silent Night.
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-29-2003, 12:33 AM
93.3 what?

SiNFuL
10-29-2003, 01:16 AM
93.3=Alternative radio station. I think offspring, 311, and like 6 other bands are gonna be playing. It's in late novemeber.
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-29-2003, 06:19 AM
i know what 93.3 is, lol. yeah, but this is on friday.

Chokudori
10-29-2003, 03:46 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with girls playing with barbie dolls. There's also absolutely nothing wrong with people collecting/making nice looking cars.

Bill Gates owns a Mclaren, and I highly doubt he knows how to drive it.

I also think Bill Gates is gay. hahaha... But I guess that's really not the point.

Barbie doll collecters could be proud of their collection... I guess. People with nice looking cars with no action needs to realize that they are collecting baribe dolls.

zenkiDori
10-29-2003, 09:42 PM
my problem is these people claim to drive, drift etc. etc. but don't. any time you ask em to come up they cop and make make excuses as to why they can't run. a friend of mine has the SICKEST FD i have ever seen, but has no time to drive it(he's a doctor), at the same time, he doesn't claim to go on touge runs all the time and be all fast on the track. i have no problem with people collecting cars, but when they talk shit and pose and say they drift etc. etc. and don't do it, they are douche bags.

but i honestly do have less respect for people who don't drive thier cars, as drivers. people are separate from thier cars, so this has no bearing on thier person, but as far as cars and driving goes.

haha, i dunno if i 'splained it right.

sts2poc1
10-29-2003, 09:46 PM
yea i guess i can say i drive, i drift, i touge and i am a douch at times too :)

SiNFuL
10-29-2003, 10:38 PM
OMG, man this senior in my Choir class today(everyone hates him because hes a dick to begin with) but he was like "Yea i go drifting all the time in my civic." I was like, Oh so you E-brake or what? and then he says; "Nah dude, E-brakings for losers; since I have RWD I just gas it." I wanted to smack him so fucking hard. It took him 20min before he'd admit that his civic wasn't RWD. =) Anywyas, whats the plan for friday? I'm kinda low on dough so I dunno about that trance concert; plus there are a lot of Halloween parties going on. How about sat. or sun.?
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-29-2003, 11:01 PM
it's not a trance concert(is there such a thing?), it's a halloween party. since i have to work late i'll prolly just end up seeing alien with alli. unless something else comes up.

SiNFuL
10-29-2003, 11:08 PM
my bad; that sounds pretty cool. Is it dancing, or what? Music, games,dancing?
-Galen

Chokudori
10-30-2003, 01:34 AM
It is 1 am, and I am still in school... anyway.
Yeah, I see your point Jesse. There are quite a few people who say they love to drift, claim their car is a drift machine, even KNOW how to drift (this is really funny, I think). But all they've done was a few burnouts, or a little oversteer on a curve.

it also gets kind of annoying when a person always have some reason to not run their car hard. I knew a young guy that always pushed his car even when his car was literally falling apart. And some of you guys , would drive an hour just to drive your car hard. Some other guys wake up at 4:30 am just to get to a race on time. (you all know who you are. hehehe).

There always are people that just talk talk talk with no action. And people really don't change. So I kinda gave up on them. hahaha. It's more productive to work with people that actually act on their word.

By the way, I don't know how to drift.

720_datsun
10-30-2003, 11:50 AM
<<<<< ricer

SiNFuL
10-30-2003, 07:04 PM
sweet. hehe. I'm getting good at these intertia slide things. I can flick my steering enough to get momentum around like 90 degree turns so that i "drift(slide sideways)" across the road w/o actually burning rubber or revving hard. But you can see the car sliding sideways across the road; kinda cool but I have no idea what to call it. Anyways, any news for Fri?
-Galen

zenkiDori
10-30-2003, 09:36 PM
it's cold, it's wet. it FUNTIME!!! take advantage of this weather, it conserves tires!!! heheheh.

SiNFuL
10-30-2003, 09:39 PM
haha, you have no idea how much adv. I've taken. Every corner, 6000rpms in first then pop into 2nd w/ a nice (scrrrssssshhhhhhhhh) sound and a little tail whip afterwards. =) It's good practice. I need to get some cones and start practicing in snowy parking lots. I'm asking the legality of this on COSR; it doesn't seem like sliding in snow should be illegal if you're in an empty parking lot. Plus I think it's private property of the store on the lot--so a cop can't do sh!t, but I could be way off. We doing anything this weekend?
-Galen

Chokudori
10-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Sorry, BBQ is cancelled for this weekend.

SiNFuL
10-30-2003, 10:41 PM
no prob, talking to Jesse right now and he's booked w/ work.
-Galen

SiNFuL
10-30-2003, 10:47 PM
you need some IM service!! =)
-Galen

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 01:55 AM
yessssssss my shop decided to have me work tomorrow from 7pm to 3am guess no hallowen party er nuthin for me. i swear why do i have to come in to learn how to edit slides in power point i can already do that. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr o well going home in a week yeah hommie what.

SiNFuL
10-31-2003, 08:03 AM
yea you tell 'em! =)
-Galen

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 12:17 PM
this is the wing operations center weather warning 00001: its cold as hell and theres ice and snow, i repeat cold as hell ice and snow: wing operations center out.

Chokudori
10-31-2003, 01:06 PM
hahaha, you must be bored

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 01:10 PM
yeah i am and i dont work till 7pm. thats pretty much i what i heard at work everyday.

Chokudori
10-31-2003, 01:46 PM
wanna help me with my suspension real quick? It'll be helpful to have someone hold up my coilovers while I bolt it on the top.

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 04:39 PM
lol sorry im a lil late got work in a hour

SiNFuL
10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
hey kazuo, why dont you move to westy!!! =)
-Galen

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 05:25 PM
well everyone drink for me tonight cause i have to work so gay im pissed. peaz out on the rizzle my bizzle.

Chokudori
10-31-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by SiNFuL
-Galen

I might be moving to Aurora area next summer. I hope I could find an apartment with two car garage.

zenkiDori
10-31-2003, 11:04 PM
shit yeah, i'm looking for an apartment with a 2 car garage!

720_datsun
10-31-2003, 11:54 PM
god dammnit they told me togo home cause they ddint want to train me, so now im home with no fucking ride to the party wtf i hate this crap.

Chokudori
10-31-2003, 11:58 PM
haha, that sucks Ean. You must be saving up real good by now.

720_datsun
11-01-2003, 12:52 AM
lol man im so glad im going home on leave in acouple days, i seriously need a brake from this crap, almost fought with a sergeant last night. i also need beer.

SiNFuL
11-01-2003, 01:34 AM
That's the spirit! =)
-Galen

zenkiDori
11-01-2003, 05:44 PM
-Galen
cause westy sux0rz! hahaha.

SiNFuL
11-01-2003, 11:56 PM
...:cry:

chuy
11-02-2003, 12:20 AM
You all suck!

SiNFuL
11-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Ooooh I'm soo cool cause I'm from Ft. Carson. hehe, j/p. You got a 240?
-Galen

Chernobyl
11-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Lakewood owns all of you! JK, I'm bored here too.

zenkiDori
11-02-2003, 02:42 PM
ok, well, now this weather is starting to get old. damnit, i wanted to buy some azenis, but now it looks like i'll have to get some blizzaks.

galen: it is illegal to do donuts in parkign lots and such, you can get a wreckless driving ticket. i don't know anyone who has been ticked for doing donuts in an empty parking lot in the snow, but it's entirely possible.

those who conquer winter, own the spring! what what! haha.

720_datsun
11-02-2003, 02:53 PM
peterson afb pwns j00 like it aint yo momma style. yeah but im sorry to say i cant find a rwd car that i can afford so i might be a rice when i come back. hopefully something at a dealer will pop up soon back home.

SiNFuL
11-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Patience Vato!
-Galen

Chernobyl
11-02-2003, 03:09 PM
720_Datsun:

Buy an old Volvo 240. Cheap, and RWD, haha. I want one as a beater. Then you can be SDM tyte, y0!

zenkiDori
11-02-2003, 03:57 PM
get a NA RX7. those are cheap and very nice cars. i believe the GXL model is the lightest. who knows, you may even be able to find a TII. i really want an FC. i want an FD even more.

zenkiDori
11-02-2003, 04:06 PM
sorry to say, i would trade my S14 + suspension for a running FD. maybe i could beat kazuo with an FD, haha, not likely. but yeah, i want my S14 as a drift car and an FD as a touge car. both would be driven at second creek and SCCA events(i'd get 6 laps to all your 3, muhahaha), but each would be specifically tuned for thier duties, and both be daily driven. heheh. i don't believe in cars that you don't drive unless it's a full blown race car that you can't possibly take on the street. if it's streetable, you better be driving it.

720_datsun
11-02-2003, 06:11 PM
yeah ive been looking for cars this whole week, the 300zx are stupidly priced miles on a 91 are over 145000, ive been looking for fd and fc but havent found anything i can afford at a dealer. and yes i have to buy from a dealer cause i have no money.

Chokudori
11-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Don't give in to the FF. You will be glad that you held out for FR!
:aw:

zenkiDori
11-02-2003, 10:36 PM
i think we should make a pact that if you get an FF, we all get to kick you in the nuts.

zenkiDori
11-02-2003, 10:44 PM
so. who knows where to get cheap wheels that'll fit my S14? oh yeah, i needa rear bumper too.

Colorado S14
11-03-2003, 09:50 AM
What is cheap?

Chokudori
11-03-2003, 03:01 PM
so. who knows where to get cheap wheels that'll fit my S14? oh yeah, i needa rear bumper too.

were you going to do a five lug conversion?

SiNFuL
11-05-2003, 05:17 PM
wheelmax.com has some damn good deals, but not cheap. I got mine w/ the tires for $1000 shipped!
-Galen

sts2poc1
11-05-2003, 05:23 PM
hey jess, i may have some rims for you, they are konig toxin's or something 17x7, may need tires but last time i looked they still have tread left, not enough for snow though, almost bald khumo esxta supras 711, i think. they were off a 93 infinty g2o, same lug pattern since you have the four lug setup, call me if your intrested, you have my number

zenkiDori
11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
RING RING!

Chokudori
11-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sts2poc1
hey jess, i may have some rims for you, they are konig toxin's or something 17x7, may need tires but last time i looked they still have tread left, not enough for snow though, almost bald khumo esxta supras 711, i think. they were off a 93 infinty g2o, same lug pattern since you have the four lug setup, call me if your intrested, you have my number

hey, konig toxxins look like my rims.

SiNFuL
11-05-2003, 10:00 PM
hey guys, i think I'm finally selling my clip!!!
-Galen

zenkiDori
11-05-2003, 10:45 PM
NICE! time ofr some tires and suspension.

shit i really need to touge again, i can't stand this crap.

Chokudori
11-05-2003, 11:26 PM
NICE! time ofr some tires and suspension.

shit i really need to touge again, i can't stand this crap.

Why don't you try autoxing?

zenkiDori
11-05-2003, 11:31 PM
$$$$

Chokudori
11-07-2003, 11:35 AM
What happen? did some unexpected bills come up? You owe me an autox. Remember?

SiNFuL
11-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Are anymore happening? I need to press my whiteline bushings in, but then I'm good to go for autox. keep me updated Kazuo! and guys, watch out for that black ice now!(I'm only gonna do parking lots from now till spring).
-Galen

Chokudori
11-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Well, the next autox is Saturday, December 13th at coors field. Which is very close to you guys. There also suppose to be a drift event around that time at PMI. I think I'll try that one rather than autox. but I'm waiting for more info on that.

zenkiDori
11-09-2003, 08:24 PM
i'd love to go to that drift comp. but, a lot of crap just happened and i dunno if i'll have the money, even by then. i may be moving out by january, but i dunno. needa find a cheap apartment with a garage.

SiNFuL
11-10-2003, 12:06 AM
I would invite you to my house, but I don't make the rules. Good luck finding a place!
-Galen

SiNFuL
11-14-2003, 11:15 PM
Damn my car is having some major issues. Hey Tupoc, does your cousin in Arvada w/ the S14 have an SN? Thanks!
-Galen

sts2poc1
11-15-2003, 11:48 AM
i don't know? i probably guess not.

SiNFuL
11-15-2003, 11:58 AM
its a white zenki. He said he was your cousin/friend or something.
-Galen

sts2poc1
11-15-2003, 12:17 PM
hey man i don't know, yes they are my cousin's but i don't know if they post up in here, after having their babies, i don't know if they are gonna do anything with their cars, and oh yeah, it's hunting season so there always hunting now. sorry man, but my other friend has gotten their black top sr20det into their car, now its the hard part, just making everything work.

PrOxLaMuS©
11-15-2003, 10:39 PM
damnit!

I always miss these meets!

I am in Aurora.. anyone want to plan on an November Meet or December??

oh please oh please

Chokudori
11-15-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by sts2poc1
hey man i don't know, yes they are my cousin's but i don't know if they post up in here, after having their babies, i don't know if they are gonna do anything with their cars, and oh yeah, it's hunting season so there always hunting now. sorry man, but my other friend has gotten their black top sr20det into their car, now its the hard part, just making everything work.

Are any of them planning to sell their car?

SiNFuL
11-15-2003, 11:57 PM
im down for early december. Do a little snow-slide session after some brunch. Sound good?
-Galen

720_datsun
11-16-2003, 12:28 AM
<<< turend rice as of wensday. sorry but im still down to go touge.

Chokudori
11-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by 720_datsun
<<< turend rice as of wensday. sorry but im still down to go touge.

Doh, there's a AE86 for sale for around $800 in the Springs.

720_datsun
11-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Doh, there's a AE86 for sale for around $800 in the Springs. omfg wtf. seriously this sucks, i hate life now. i just bought a civic and now theres a ae86 for sale that i could afford. son a bitch. this also is solid proof that there is no god.

zenkiDori
11-16-2003, 10:43 PM
i'm sorry but that's funny!

kazuo, my bro wants to know if the hachi was a coupe or hatch.

zenkiDori
11-16-2003, 10:46 PM
hey what chassis civic is it? may not be a total loss, could make something driveable out of it.

Chokudori
11-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Ean, just sell that civic and get that 86. But I dunno, if I had it going my way, I would keep both. It's nice to have a non-rwd during winter. And if that civic is an older hatchback, you could destroy many people at our local SoloII event including myself with some skill.

Jesse, I think it was a red coup. but not 2's.

720_datsun
11-17-2003, 02:39 PM
its a 1998 civic ex 2 door coupe. i wish it was a 91 hatch but i had to buy from a dealer. i will still tear it up on the track.

PrOxLaMuS©
11-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Found something for us Colorado people to do...

www.uniteddrift.com

Drift competition.... December 13th and 14th!!!!!

Registration.. last date.. Wednesday.. the 19th...

jump on it!

CO S13
11-19-2003, 01:02 PM
Can I get some info on the AE86. I may be very interested.

West
11-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS©
Found something for us Colorado people to do...

www.uniteddrift.com

Drift competition.... December 13th and 14th!!!!!

Registration.. last date.. Wednesday.. the 19th...

jump on it!

O crap! Last day! I hope they accept me if its postmarked by today.

I hope they do so I can make an ass out of myself for attempting to drift :D

Chokudori
11-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Their web site said last day to "send" the mail was 12/19. So I hope it's good. It better be, because I sent mine today as well. haha.

720_datsun
11-19-2003, 04:27 PM
i just installed some headers and intake on my car and now im totally rice. tein s tech springs will be here friday.

Chokudori
11-19-2003, 10:58 PM
hey wait a minute. I think you could have bought the AE86 for that price.

720_datsun
11-21-2003, 03:28 AM
hey wait a minute. I think you could have bought the AE86 for that price. no headers and intake i got for 100 from my firned and s tech's were 180 shipped.

zenkiDori
11-22-2003, 12:19 AM
S tech are for show. weaksauce ;)

720_datsun
11-22-2003, 06:29 AM
S tech are for show. weaksauce ;) lol dont tell me that now. you better be joking cause im now broke after bills.

Chokudori
11-22-2003, 12:03 PM
doh... uhh, they are nice springs. yeah.

zenkiDori
11-22-2003, 05:21 PM
uhh, yeah man, the S techs are the show springs. you didn't know that? don't waste money on that ass dragger, just get some snow tires and start saving for a better car.

zenkiDori
11-22-2003, 05:25 PM
on that note, anyone know where to get cheap snow tires? like blizzaks?

Chernobyl
11-22-2003, 06:01 PM
Drive around to discount tire locations and ask if they have some used snows laying around. I had a friend hook me up... I suggest you make some friends at a tire shop, hehe.

Snow tires rock, I'd just like to say that. (I put mine on today)

SiNFuL
11-22-2003, 08:52 PM
whats the recommended snow tire?
-Galen

Chernobyl
11-22-2003, 09:30 PM
I have cheap ass studded Winter Kings from discount. According to today's trial, they work great. Michelin arctic alpins or blizzaks is what you want for a more upscale tire.

SiNFuL
11-22-2003, 09:42 PM
awesome, thanks! and Bozak(dunno how to spell it) for the ultimate in handeling?
-Galen

720_datsun
11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
awwwwwwwww son of a..... i cant get another cazr cause this one is being financed.

chuy
11-23-2003, 02:14 PM
I like rwd cars especially 240s red ones with teins that would be nice especially with a an lsd. That would be great!!!

Rumor has it Ill be home in January 2004:D
Hope to see you all soon!

Ohh and for you that bought the Civic, lets just say that Im happy that my wife got rid of my Integra I just dont know what to do with the parts that Ive got laying around.

Chuy STS 34

720_datsun
11-23-2003, 05:19 PM
I like rwd cars especially 240s red ones with teins that would be nice especially with a an lsd. That would be great!!!

Rumor has it Ill be home in January 2004:D
Hope to see you all soon!

Ohh and for you that bought the Civic, lets just say that Im happy that my wife got rid of my Integra I just dont know what to do with the parts that Ive got laying around.

Chuy STS 34 what kind of parts you got? perhaps a motor?

zenkiDori
11-24-2003, 01:10 AM
hey you could buy my car. heheh, i've been thinking of selling it and getting a hachi.

SiNFuL
11-24-2003, 04:21 PM
and mines not for sale anymore. 240 all the way.
-Galen

fantasya98
11-24-2003, 05:40 PM
damn, havent been on here in a while.. soo who's selling whos car?
I might sell my 240 anyone interested PM me, or they can wait 2 months and ill have an sr in and sell it then.

SiNFuL
11-24-2003, 06:50 PM
I think Jesse's selling his, mine has Alpine-Artic snow tires on...(they were out blizzak by the time they put em on, and I guess Michellin is the better one in the end, it costs more and was recommended by the whole store...however it might be BS...)oh well felt great driving home!!!! Now to get those two stock front rims from the J-man...=)

BTW: They charged me for blizzaaks so I feel I got the better end of the deal.

-Galen

Chernobyl
11-24-2003, 10:30 PM
used tires... the only way to go

i dont think ive ever paid over $100 for a set, other than my ES100s:D

just bragging....sorry

Why are you selling your car Jesse? Pearl white zenkis are the shit.

Chokudori
11-25-2003, 01:13 AM
I think Jesse's selling his, mine has Alpine-Artic snow tires on...(they were out blizzak by the time they put em on, and I guess Michellin is the better one in the end, it costs more and was recommended by the whole store...however it might be BS...)oh well felt great driving home!!!! Now to get those two stock front rims from the J-man...=)

BTW: They charged me for blizzaaks so I feel I got the better end of the deal.

-Galen

According to some publications, the blizzaks are no. 1. Even compared to the Michelins. But Michelins are good anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about the purchase.

zenkiDori
11-25-2003, 12:24 PM
how much did you pay galen, and what size?

i dunno man. i have been thinking about selling my car and getting a hachi. i would have a lot more money if i did, but it's so hard to let go of that car. i love my pearl white zenki. maybe i'll just save up and buy a hachi, and then decide later. i dunno. i need to become a thiefe or something so i have enough money for both cars, heheh.

SiNFuL
11-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Keep the 240 Jesse! I paid $106/tire. It came out w/ balancing,etc to be like $253; but that's like a one-time mount since these will be my winter tires/rims for a while(I think they should last a few years, right?)
-Galen

zenkiDori
11-26-2003, 12:11 AM
wow, that's a lot of money. maybe i'll just get some chains and wait to get some used tires when mine blow up on me. so where do i get used tires people? cause in parker they not down with that. tu said something about some place offa federal or broadway. but i forgot it.

Colorado S14
11-26-2003, 10:18 AM
I run Arctic Alpins on mine in the winter and love them. All the tests that I have seen place them better overall then the WS-50 Blizzaks. The Blizzaks do seem to fair a little better in deeper snow, but for average Colorado winter driving the Michelins do better. They are designed for normal winters, moderate snow, plowed main roads, lots of dry driving. Actually the 205/55-16 Alpins are quieter on dry roads then my 245/40-17 AVS ES-100s.

SiNFuL
11-26-2003, 04:29 PM
awesome. hey jesse, if you can get tires soon; thad be sweet! and maybe you could bring the rims to the Drift Alliance meet! =)
-Galen

zenkiDori
11-26-2003, 06:28 PM
yeah, i'll for sure see what i can do ASAP. i get paid on friday and i tihnk my overtime will be on that check, so i will prolly have enough money for tires then. but then again i should prolly pay the county before they lock me up, hahaha.