PDA

View Full Version : some one pls help me !! :(

mike fonseca
11-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Hey guys trying to fix my car from a bogging problem car is a s13 240sx with a ka24de that came off a 97 but I swap everything out to make it work with an s13 harness the car idled fine n no check engine light or anything like that the only problem is when I take the car 4-5k rpm it bogs but never a check engine light I checked my maf n injectors new ruok pump n full tune up but still no luck :( I hope some one can help me figure out my problem :(

slideslidegnarslide
12-01-2010, 01:12 AM
do you have a stock intake? if so theres a whole in the bottom before the manifold make sure its pluged up this happened to my car

jdm240sx122
12-01-2010, 01:39 AM
^If this dosent some how work for you then...To me it sounds like its getting to much fuel above 4k or 5k rpm. Witch to me seems to me like its telling the motor it needs more fuel than it really does around that rpm. So im thinking a bad maf, but you said you already checked it so Idk. The next thing I would think is ECU is off somehow but thats obviosly not it considering what youve told us. So mabe a bad fuel pressure regulater might be it....Once again just trying to give some helpful suggestions.....

nismoman
12-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Check the codes at the ecu

mike fonseca
12-01-2010, 11:41 AM
The hole is plugged I check that already too thanx bro ...

And I ya bro I checked my maf n I cleaned it with the mad cleaner but still no luck as for the ecu Idk because I bought the car and the previous owner had made it a 5 speed cause it was originally automatic but Idk if he used the automatic ecu or he got a 5 speed one but yet the car was runing fine until not too long ago n ive had it for 2 yrs so that can't be it can it ?... and I will check the fuel pressure regulator ....

Last time I checked the ecu codes it only gave me two codes and they where just temp senor n I changed both already but ill check again lol

Thanx guys