PDA

View Full Version : want to buy a turbo for 92 s13 KA24de

Tarzan240sx
08-27-2003, 11:31 AM
looking for a turbo kit for my car if anyone has one or knows how to get one at a decent price email me [email protected].

or if anyone knows of a good shop in Ontario Canada that will do an install.

thanks

Corey

Kreator
08-27-2003, 12:43 PM
Ok i have a T3 turbo (w/internal wg), extension pipe to bolt on to stock cat, and a Revhard exhaust manifold. Those 3 things should take care of the exhaust part completely.

Will sell for $500 + shipping. PM/email me ([email protected])

Actually nm, didn't see you had an s13. I dunnow, but in this case the extension pipe won't work, so you'll have to fab it. $450 w/o the extension pipe.

Tarzan240sx
08-27-2003, 01:02 PM
what do you have? the turbo and manifold ... but not the extention?

this will be my first mod so i want to try not to make it a big pain in the butt. was it used? what else would i need to install..and what is the biggest problem when doing an install like that. should i upgrade anything else from stock. i want to make the install as cheap as posible for now and gradually do the whole car... but who knows...

thanks

Kreator
08-28-2003, 01:47 PM
very very basic setup which will allow you to run turbochareged but at really low psi (like 2-3, hey u gotta start somewhere) will require a turbo, wastegate, exhaust manifold, extension pipe that will complete the distance from turbine to the cat, oil lines,intake piping, bov and a filter. To up the boost you will first upgrade injectors, get an FMU and a fuel pump, then an intercooler and that will be good enough for 8-10psi. But you can run turbo with the stuff i listed in the first sentence.

What i'm offering for sale is the turbo (with internal wastegate), manifold and an extension pipe that was made specifically for that turbo and manifold. Now the only thing is that the extension was made for an s14 and i'm not sure if the s13 stock header is exactly the same as s14. If you buy the stuff i offered you, all you will need to complete the very basic setup is oil lines, intake piping, bov and filter (all this is <$250)

RedlineRacer
08-30-2003, 06:10 PM
3 psi on a KA, what will that bring your hp up to? maybe 170 at the wheels?