PDA

View Full Version : greddy profec b spec 2 settings

Killa_D
11-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I've looked and there isn't anything recent just some old ass threads so instead of reviving a 5 year old thread i wanted to start this to see what you guy running this boost controller have it set at. I have spent countless hours reading and researching and almost got it right but under wot my boost just drops and picks up again. I'm to the point im just going to say fuck it and sell it lol :smash:.. So with that said what do you guys have it set at????

RACETUNE
11-16-2010, 12:30 PM
I've looked and there isn't anything recent just some old ass threads so instead of reviving a 5 year old thread i wanted to start this to see what you guy running this boost controller have it set at. I have spent countless hours reading and researching and almost got it right but under wot my boost just drops and picks up again. I'm to the point im just going to say fuck it and sell it lol :smash:.. So with that said what do you guys have it set at????

What is your setup?

Killa_D
11-16-2010, 01:11 PM
gain-20
set gain-30

this is from the top of my head unfortunately i don't have my car right now (its getting painted). But last time i fucked with it i had it set up at that, also one of my probs was that i had one of my vacuum holes plugged (to me common sense told me if it wasn't being used it should be plugged up WRONG lol...) that extra vacuum hole needs to be open and this setting was hitting 1bar but it wasn't a smooth boost. it was like its constantly building more and more but you can can feel the hesitation as its building it but i believe i have a boost leak somewhere. In other words the car will kind of jerk along with my boost gauge its kind of hard to explain but once i get it back i plan on fucking with it some more.

get_nuts
12-09-2011, 05:57 PM
im trying find out how to set up my boost controller...i have a sr and wanna run 10psi on high mode and 7 psi on low

Kingtal0n
12-10-2011, 02:04 PM
The main thing people do not do correctly when they are installing this boost controller is:

The vacuum line on the back of the boost controller needs a very clean, short as possible, accurate vacuum connection to function correctly.

It should be a solo connection, do not tie it to anything else, and use a proper size line, straight to the source.