PDA

View Full Version : I need help from all zilvia sr20det geniuses....

one_nissan
11-08-2010, 07:21 PM
I've got an s13 sr20det redtop and I'm in the process of a building it. Replacing gaskets, seals, water pump, pretty much a complete overhaul. It's a fresh motor off a front clip with great compression in all cylinder that I purchased 8 years ago. Installed then and ran decesnt for literally two weeks but wanted to do a complete overhaul of the motor so I pulled it out the car to do so but I own a number a business and never been able to put any time into it since. The motor has been literally just sitting on my motor stand. So finally i got the time to put the work in..yes 8 years of not even touching the motor, I know it ridiculous of me and it's actually my third s chassis. I had s13 coupe, s13 hatch, and now it's an s14 zenki that's been sitting for years now just begging to be worked on. My only question that I really need help with is, can I fit an s15 oil pump and assembly cover on my redtop? I've research as much I can and it's killing me that I can't find a clear answer. Hardtuned.com, I read it can be done without modifications, it should all bolt right up. Is this true?? I want to upgrade my oil pump and I don't want to do gtir oil pump, I want something that will bolt right up. All you sr20det geniuses help me with this.

one_nissan
11-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Mods sorry for the double post. Please delete this thread