PDA

View Full Version : s14 Front Stut Bar Fitment problems?

dued
10-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi, I searched and found nothing:

I need to order a front strut bar for my s14 asap & I was noticing that the type of strut bar I want is non-adjustable. My car has had a couple of front end mishaps & I'm afraid the front end of the chassis might be a little tweaked. When I go to install a non-adjustable strut bar & maybe run into fitment problems, what can I do? Also, has anyone had experience with this?

Thanks for the help.:drama:

S-Nation S13
10-23-2010, 06:54 PM
lol i have the same problem i bought a tein strut tower bar and it was a no go look like my car has front end mishaps as well..go with adjustable..btw sup bro its ron

Jonnie Fraz
10-23-2010, 08:35 PM
I have run into this since I build strut tower bars. I did a custom bar for a guy not to long ago. The best thing is to fix the problem though.

chiboy002
10-24-2010, 12:40 AM
I have run into this since I build strut tower bars. I did a custom bar for a guy not to long ago. The best thing is to fix the problem though.
if you don't fix the problem, have jonnie make you one custom. Adjustable, bolt/pin style ones don't really do much since it isn't one single bar but instead 3 different components held by 2 bolts. Jonnie's bar is seriously about as thick as a baseball bat and about 1 inch tall metal. so like 1x4 inches.

really helps