PDA

View Full Version : help ! cluster dosnt light up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike fonseca
10-21-2010, 01:22 AM
I have a 91 s13 I was trying to put in a key ring light n wile I was test the wires to wire it up to I cut two wires from a connector that was working give wen I suited the lights on it would go to power n wen I turned off the lights it would go to ground so i figured I would hook it uo to that but wen I cut the wires n hooked up thelight it woulnt turn on so I was like wth so I just put them back together n the cluster woulnt light up anymore or any of the buttons around the cluster ... n BTW the wires never touched I checked all the fuses as well n everything is good n the radio n dome light both work I tried taking off the battery for wile to see if that would reset some thing n for some reason help but it didn't n also If i press the emergency lights or I turn on the blinker they will work ok the cluster also wen I turn the ignition all the little red bulbs turn on n the cluster was working fine before i cut those two wires oh n now the switch is comming out at positive instead of any ground witch is wierd to me I hope some one can help .... also wat is the proper wire to hook up the key ring light to Ur lights ?

mike fonseca
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
Any one ? Pls help me ! :(

projectRDM
10-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Retype that in English, not Ebonics, and maybe someone can help. I honestly cannot decipher what you're saying at all.

Broadfield
10-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Jesus Christ, that is the longest sentence I have ever seen! Since you obviously struggle with English, try listing out the things you did. It looks as though you have some sort of test light or multi-meter, so this should be very easy to figure out. However, your rambling is so bad, I'm not even sure what your issue is!?!

spiderlone
10-28-2010, 11:56 PM
lol... All you got is shit talk from these fucks... dont trip ,Ill fix it ,

S14-SLIDER
10-30-2010, 05:25 PM
you probly got a short..i hate electical probs

KiLLeR2001
10-30-2010, 05:33 PM
Sounds like you don't know English which means you probably don't know how to read the FSM. From what I deciphered, looks like you hooked up a positive wire to a ground and blew out a fuse... Do your side markers and tail lights light up when you turn on your headlights? If not, try looking at the fuse labeled TAIL LAMP in your driver side kick panel.

Also, fix your wiring back to how it was and don't attempt anything else until you know what you are doing. Last thing you want is a fire in your cabin because you wanted your key ring to light up.

sil80tydriftmachine
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Im with them i gave up reading it after the first few words, where was the Period in that sentence.