PDA

View Full Version : Why do all the clothes for sale on this site for skinny/thick people??

HPKMotorsports3
10-20-2010, 08:51 AM
Im just stating how i feel like me and fellow members who are plus size who cant buy no clothes off this site and all the sites that are linked through here for clothing is a damn shame... 2XL is the cutoff point for clothing??? what happened to all the plus size people we dont get no love in the clothing dept? and no i will not loose weight im just saying for your customers it would be nice to look at your cool designs and be able to wear it... :fruit:

Mister.E
10-20-2010, 09:54 AM
it's probably beneficial for them to really only have popular sizes made. if i had a clothing line id probably cut it off at 2XL too just to cut my potential losses. the market for 3XL+ really isnt that big, at least not yet. give the American populace a few more years with the way it's going and you probably wont be able to find a size under XL.

wh0aitznic0
10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
no i will not loose weight

America, fuck yeah.

simmode1
10-20-2010, 10:33 AM
give the American populace a few more years with the way it's going and you probably wont be able to find a size under XL.
Damn that! Everything I wear is sized 'small' and that ain't never gonna change!

FaLKoN240
10-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Im just stating how i feel like me and fellow members who are plus size who cant buy no clothes off this site and all the sites that are linked through here for clothing is a damn shame... 2XL is the cutoff point for clothing??? what happened to all the plus size people we dont get no love in the clothing dept? and no i will not loose weight im just saying for your customers it would be nice to look at your cool designs and be able to wear it... :fruit:

Most people that big don't usually care about how they look. Otherwise you'd lose some weight.

You wanna buy clothes that you like, fit the clothes, or make them fit you.

Also, having clothing bigger than 2XL in a clothing store is a pain in the dick, because no one buys that shit, and then you have to sell it under cost just to get rid of it. At least from my experience.

Okinawandrifter87
10-20-2010, 07:34 PM
America, fuck yeah.

Haha this made me lmao at work.

Mister.E
10-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Most people that big don't usually care about how they look. Otherwise you'd lose some weight.

:bowrofl: EL OH EL

Sergio180sx
10-20-2010, 07:48 PM

You wanna buy clothes that you like, fit the clothes, or make them fit you.

^^^LOL thats a valid good point!!!:rimshot:

!Zar!
10-20-2010, 07:59 PM
How big are you? I have some 3xl shirts rotting at the shop.
Anyone bigger than that just wears white t's and whatever they could find.
Your complaining is pointless. You can't wear hype clothes Because you can't control your intake/output.
Now people with size 14+ feet are suck buying whatever they can find and they can't control that. Feel bad for them.

DataXUnknown
10-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Also, having clothing bigger than 2XL in a clothing store is a pain in the dick, because no one buys that shit, and then you have to sell it under cost just to get rid of it. At least from my experience.

Very true. You go into ANY clothing store, and go check out the clearance racks, all you find is mainly 2XL's and such, and they don't even sell on clearance most of the time!

Matej
10-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Cannot stand when fat people living in America; the most fat-friendly country in the world; complain about being discriminated against.

lflkajfj12123
10-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Matej, can you record a video clip of you reading that sentence out loud. It would make it so much better :)

sw20>>s14
10-21-2010, 06:42 PM
does it grind your gears, peter?

ollie williams for a reality check: YOUR FAT!!!

thank you ollie......

Walperstyle
10-21-2010, 08:56 PM
most people that big don't usually care about how they look. Otherwise you'd lose some weight.

check

mate

I LUV MY S13
10-21-2010, 09:05 PM
this is fuckin hilarious....keep it going hahaha

Mister.E
10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
you can get a Nintendo shirt like this guy

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/motherfuckin-popsicles-bitch.jpg

raz0rbladez909
10-21-2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.bumperstickerz.com/images/10000261-00-00-00-00_lg.png
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/chris-farley-chippendales.jpg

90hatchie
10-21-2010, 10:54 PM
want cool clothes?
dont be such a slob and watch ur intake
ur gonna HAVE to lose some weight
dont be lazy

raz0rbladez909
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
all the sites that are linked through here for clothing is a damn shame... 2XL is the cutoff point for clothing??? what happened to all the plus size people we dont get no love in the clothing dept? and no i will not loose weight :fruit:

I thought 2XL was plus size? have fun shopping at big n tall with your attitude, and having a heart attack at 35 years old:duh:

CrOW
10-21-2010, 11:27 PM

F***ing FaLKoN240 always got some funny shit to say LOLS! :rawk:

lainardisboss
10-22-2010, 12:55 AM
yeah, t-shirt companies cut it off at xl or 2xl cuz its the shit that sells.

heavenboundkevin
10-22-2010, 11:25 AM

had to add: POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!!

cc4usmc
10-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Just cry discrimination like everyone else and maybe clothing companies will be forced to make fat boy shirts.

fckillerbee
10-22-2010, 11:38 AM
fuck...whats next...your bucket seat is too small? You can't rip your e-brake...so you want pbm to make a special hydro. cmon man....get real.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/12/04/news/photos_stories/cropped/obese_man--300x300.jpg

now you want airplanes made just for you?

wannabdr1ftr
10-22-2010, 11:44 AM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Copy%20of%20fat_america_old_europe.jpg

just lose weight and youll be good

SlideWell
10-22-2010, 11:55 AM
lose some weight fatty.
jk, but really tho, its not just you. try having long legs, equally frustrating. or long arms, cuz technically the sleeve is supposed to just reach your elbow.
if i could afford it, id have everything custom tailored.
i guess then factor in the homosexual appeal in fashion these days, super tight low riding jeans and small shirts. im not sure which was worse, Jnco or the current wannabe emo/rocker.

shiftdrift
10-22-2010, 12:04 PM
so you have my quote in your signature, but seriously. get healthy.

mkezzo16
10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
No sense in complaining especially with something that you can change..you can eat salad and hit the treadmill..im 6'3" with long legs and arms..like me if your happy wit yourself as you seem to be ..find shit that suits you..dont expect everything around u to change cuz u made a choice

fckillerbee
10-22-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.meadiocre.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pic_12023660135372.jpg

I really love fat people...no offense..just sharing the laughs.

ronmcdon
10-22-2010, 06:45 PM
^
that made my day, lmao!

azndoc
10-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Fat people support terrorism!!!!!!!!!!

4DOOR_LIFE
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
damn at my store everything stops at XL.lol. and even that is pretty big. We use to get tons of big guys crying and bitching about there not being love for people of their size. I usually told them if you're looking for anything above XL than go to a sports store or Market st .

HPKMotorsports3
10-22-2010, 10:33 PM

nah 3xl works im not wobbling fat im just saying being a husky guy in a FAT country thats getting fatter you think theyd start making bigger clothes

ayuaddict
10-22-2010, 10:52 PM

this.

this.

this.

nismoracingsx
10-23-2010, 12:24 AM

nah 3xl works im not wobbling fat im just saying being a husky guy in a FAT country thats getting fatter you think theyd start making bigger clothes

Isn't husky what moms call their fat kids to make them feel better?
3XL is not husky man, that's obese :tinhat:

raz0rbladez909
10-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Isn't husky what moms call their fat kids to make them feel better?
3XL is not husky man, that's obese :tinhat:

In all seriousness though, why wouldn't you want to lose weight? I'm only 5'6 and at one point was 194 after high school, eventually dropped down to 131 just from running and eating right. Now I'm at a healthy 150 with some good muscle, imagine how easy everything would be for you if you lost an ass ton of weight versus having the current attitude of I don't want to do anything but eat. Stop being stubborn, you're only hurting yourself; If you don't want to hear fat jokes/get clothes that don't look like you want them to, do something about it versus whining and complaining that nothing fits you because you're only doing it to yourself.

blueshark123
10-23-2010, 07:58 AM
this thread has been great. thanks op for the laughs

HPKMotorsports3
10-23-2010, 10:34 AM
this thread has been great. thanks op for the laughs

your welcome... has made work fun as well reading this...

In all seriousness though, why wouldn't you want to lose weight? I'm only 5'6 and at one point was 194 after high school, eventually dropped down to 131 just from running and eating right. Now I'm at a healthy 150 with some good muscle, imagine how easy everything would be for you if you lost an ass ton of weight versus having the current attitude of I don't want to do anything but eat. Stop being stubborn, you're only hurting yourself; If you don't want to hear fat jokes/get clothes that don't look like you want them to, do something about it versus whining and complaining that nothing fits you because you're only doing it to yourself.

i have lost weight then i put it on then i lost it then put it on... idk i have to get the urge to loose again so right now its w.e.

ESmorz
10-23-2010, 11:07 AM
i have to get the urge to loose again so right now its w.e.

Look down.

Can you see your penis?

fckillerbee
10-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Look down.

Can you see your penis?

oh fuck........lmao....that was mean. cause you know the answer.

this sounds like a business plan....fat man shirts on the way. lol

HyperTek
10-23-2010, 01:44 PM
if i recall, urban clothing stores have nothing but extra sized clothing, last time i used to go, hard finding stuff that properly fit me. Dudes wear tshirts that fit like dresses lol

silpena
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
if i recall, urban clothing stores have nothing but extra sized clothing, last time i used to go, hard finding stuff that properly fit me. Dudes wear tshirts that fit like dresses lol

I agree, urban clothing is usually amazingly over sized clothing. I used to wear urban brands and i was really fat... not anymore lol i am more of a bodybuilder type.

I now shop for fitted clothing and shopping has become way better, but i feel so reverse on the subject. Ive noticed everything is getting bigger because bigger people wanna fit into small shirts and pants, fitted clothing and skinny jeans(never wear these), low rise jeans, properly fitted coats that rip when they hug you etc.

I tried finding urban brand for me and currently i feel hidden in them. I also been told i look retarded in them. IF you work out and take good care of your self, buy clothing to match you and your body.

If your a big person, dont buy super tight clothing. You just look like a fat perverted gay dude.

HPKMotorsports3
10-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Look down.

Can you see your penis?

ouch you got that one lol...

I agree, urban clothing is usually amazingly over sized clothing. I used to wear urban brands and i was really fat... not anymore lol i am more of a bodybuilder type.

I now shop for fitted clothing and shopping has become way better, but i feel so reverse on the subject. Ive noticed everything is getting bigger because bigger people wanna fit into small shirts and pants, fitted clothing and skinny jeans(never wear these), low rise jeans, properly fitted coats that rip when they hug you etc.

I tried finding urban brand for me and currently i feel hidden in them. I also been told i look retarded in them. IF you work out and take good care of your self, buy clothing to match you and your body.

If your a big person, dont buy super tight clothing. You just look like a fat perverted gay dude.

yea i dont know about wearing body huggin clothes nor do i want riducously baggy... though i guess my rant was completely useless due to the fact i work 6-7 days a week and wear a uniform at work... so on with the fat jokes lol