PDA

View Full Version : Triple OER sidedraft carburetors (wont squirt)

DevilZ
10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I have a Triple OER side draft carbs and I guess it wont squirt any gas. I am looking at my Fuel gauge and there is most def pressure. I am only thinking that it won't squirt for gas is when I decided to pull the spark plug to see if they were "wet" and it wasn't. Now I am trying to figure out what is my first step on going about solving this issue.

If this problem is solved what I am about to show you will blow your MIND!

NoPistons!
10-15-2010, 12:50 AM
*anticipating the awesome*

"triple side draft carbs"

:D

klits562
10-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I have a Triple OER side draft carbs and I guess it wont squirt any gas. I am looking at my Fuel gauge and there is most def pressure. I am only thinking that it won't squirt for gas is when I decided to pull the spark plug to see if they were "wet" and it wasn't. Now I am trying to figure out what is my first step on going about solving this issue.

If this problem is solved what I am about to show you will blow your MIND!

So you have no fuel? Check the fuse for the fuel pump take off the fuel line going into your fuel filter and turn the car over see if it squirts. If not its something wrong with your pump. If fuel squirts out change your fuel filter and if even that doesnt work i'd say maybe a problem with the carbs or blockage in the line after the fuel filter? Are the carbs clean and new?