PDA

View Full Version : Headlight return problem.

dmaestro
08-14-2003, 09:41 PM
Okay, I have a 1990 240SX with a kouki 240SX front end on it (hood, bumper, headlights, headlight motors, etc etc). It went from a 1990 240SX front end to a CA S13 front end and now to a kouki 240SX front end. My headlights work fine except they wont return, they stay flipped up. I checked all the fuses, they are all good, changed the headlight return ctrl, checked the wiring. The only other prob with the headlights is that the highbeams only work on the driver side, when I switch to high beams the passenger side doesn't stay on the normal light it completely turns off. I've changed the headlights, so I think the highbeam problem is connected to the headlights not returning problem some way or another. What could be causing this? When I bought it, the previous owner said it's probably the relay sense the motors were working from the car the front end came off of, but I've changed the relay and that didn't solve anything.

My best guess is that the wiring is ****ed up some how or the motors are dead. Anyone have any ideas to help me solve this?

Thanks.

dmaestro
08-16-2003, 12:24 AM
Anyone?
I changed the relays in the driver side box and the relay in the passenger side box. Still no up & down.