PDA

View Full Version : Just had a fender bender...need suggestions on Kumho 716

syco3d
08-05-2003, 06:13 PM
So basically I hydroplaned spun around a few times and bit a wall... Didn't do anything that isn't fixable. Already have the new fender, bumper assymbly, and hood on the way. My neighbor is an auto-body genious, so he's already got everything straightened out for me.

Now I need to put new rubber on b4 I put my baby back out into terrential (sp) rains. Right now I'm looking at tirerack.com and they have some Kumho Ecsta HP4 716 (Grand Touring All-Season)for cheap. Just wondering what your guys(and girls) opionions of the tire was. I drive hard, but also need to be able to get my car out in the snow. And after last week's show, I want to wet traction as well. ...and I'm a broke *** hoe so I need cheap. Just holler anything you can throw at me.

...btw: I havn't posted anything forever because of a lack of net access. But I'm back home, so Zilvia is once again my god.

Warwick5s
08-06-2003, 02:45 AM
not sure how prices compare, but i'm liking my Dunlop SP Sport5000's. i seem to remember them being about $60 a piece, and they are good for both hard street driving and snow.