PDA

View Full Version : Ruca question

sgabe14
08-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Searched the forums and can't find the answer I need. So I'm trying to remove the last bolt on my stock camber but how do I reMove the eccentric washer from the bolt? I can't really use just my hands to hold it in place cuz it really stuck on there. Help? Thanks

Sileighty_85
08-13-2010, 02:04 PM
which side did you loosen and wrench on the most?
If you mainly wrench on the bolt side you will lock the washer on to the bolt. There is a point in the washer and a groove on the bolt that they kinda fit together.

so either wrench on the bolt until the washer lines back up to where you can remove it or put the nunt on a few turns and knock it with a hammer

You might have to find a new washer though

dsastr_clan
08-13-2010, 02:11 PM
i thought u had questions about girls ;) i was getting ready to do some lecturing

modulation
08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Searched the forums and can't find the answer I need. So I'm trying to remove the last bolt on my stock camber but how do I reMove the eccentric washer from the bolt? I can't really use just my hands to hold it in place cuz it really stuck on there. Help? Thanks

Man welcome to my world like 2 days ago.
So it's actually not that bad.

As some one mentioned there is are two slots down the threads on the bolt, and the washer has a notch that fits into the bolt. What probably happened to you was what happened to me, and the washer spun and now the notch in the washer is stock in the bolt threads.

Grab a flash light and see if thats what happended. If it is get a small screw-driver and place it right before the notch and hit the screw driver with a hammer, this should move the notch back in the groove. (you might have to hit it a few times.)

The other method would be to grab the washer with something (pliers, vice-grips) and then move the other side of the bolt until the notch falls back in the slots.

sgabe14
08-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Yes thanks for all the advice I'm gonna go and try this!

sgabe14
08-13-2010, 04:43 PM
i thought u had questions about girls ;) i was getting ready to do some lecturing

:rofl:
Hahaha