PDA

View Full Version : Ufo closes chinese airport

fckillerbee
07-15-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know if anyone else has read about this....but just seems little out of the norm.....

YouTube - Video Footage Of UFO Over Chinese Airport 7th July 2010.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9de44GEIPQw)

An unidentified flying object (UFO) forced Xiaoshan Airport (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Video/playerIndex?id=2764909) in Hangzhou, China (http://topics.abcnews.go.com/topic/China) to cease operations on July 7. A flight crew preparing for descent first detected the object around 8:40 p.m. and notified the air traffic control department. Aviation authorities responded within minutes, grounding outbound flights and diverting inbound ones to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi.
Eighteen flights were affected. Though normal operations resumed an hour later, the incident captured the attention of the Chinese media and sparked a firestorm of speculation on the UFO's identity (http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5826502).
"It is a hidden U.S. bomber flying toward China," one Internet user wrote on Monday. Another wrote on Sunday night, "In my opinion, the UFO is neither a U.S. missile nor a Russian satellite. Suggestions that it is extraterrestrial are even more preposterous. Everyone, use your head. This is clearly a man-made phenomenon. Would the U.S. or Russia risk provoking China's anger by firing a missile or satellite rocket in Chinese skies, without warning? I believe the Chinese military is responsible for the UFO. It is a new missile or aircraft being tested out."

Related

Fueling speculations further, Hangzhou residents released photos, taken in the afternoon before the delays, of a hovering object bathed in golden light and exhibiting a comet-like tail. Less than an hour before the Xiaoshan airport shut down, residents said they also saw a flying object emitting red and white rays of light (http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6078421).

Resident Ma Shijun was taking a nighttime stroll with his wife when he saw the object.
"I felt a beam of light over my head. Looking up, I saw a streak of bright, white light flying across the sky, so I picked up the camera and took the photo. The time was 8:26 p.m. However, whether the object was a plane, or whether it was Xiaoshan Airport's UFO, I don't have a clear answer," Ma told the Xinhua news agency.
The photos taken by Hangzhou residents may be unrelated to the UFO that shut down Xiaoshan Airport. According to Hangzhou meteorological authorities, residents in the afternoon probably saw light reflecting off of an airplane. As for Ma's nighttime photo, Beijing Planetarium curator Zhu Jing told Xinhua that the object looks just like a plane shining its strobe lamps.
Investigating the Phenomenon

For now, the UFO's identity remains shrouded in mystery. A spokesman from the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) confirmed to ABC News that the matter is under investigation. He declined to disclose further details. A day after the sighting, however, an anonymous source told China Daily that authorities already discovered the identity of the UFO after an investigation (http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6076967)but could not publically disclose the information because "there was a military connection." An official explanation (http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6076967) is expected to be released on Friday, the source said.

Anyone in the military can better expain if this "is" a rocket, missle, satelite....what would break the barrier like that? is that a sound barrier?

chinabean
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
rocketttt/.?

niteridaz503
07-15-2010, 04:52 PM
damn this is pretty crazy stuff & id assume its the military as well.

fckillerbee
07-15-2010, 05:20 PM
damn this is pretty crazy stuff & id assume its the military as well.

wouldn't the military notify the airport if they were the ones involved?

niteridaz503
07-15-2010, 05:24 PM
wouldn't the military notify the airport if they were the ones involved?

True but didnt Russia do some ish like that a long time ago too where nothing was told to the public as well? not much into politics or history lol just watch TV alot hahaha

SlideWell
07-15-2010, 05:44 PM
that looked really cool. music was good too. thats all i have to say about that.

佩恩_
07-15-2010, 07:07 PM
iron man ftw.

keeeban
07-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Either that's a lot of smoke, or he cracked the sound barrier.. either way, it's the beginning of 2012!

Ahhh!

I LUV MY S13
07-15-2010, 07:43 PM
hoax..

msxglt

brizanden
07-15-2010, 08:12 PM
that vapor trail was really really wide.

unlegendary
07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
it's a gundam

GabeS14
07-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Loks like a missle,or rocket
Ar first i knew it was either a missle or a meteor but meteor's tails expend slower
This one was very sharp up front and the tail was expanding very quickly so ime pretty sure it was because of propulsion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agamemnon
07-15-2010, 10:39 PM
My theory:
A metoer comprised of metal ore and ice entered earth's atmosphere at a slow decent. As the metoer super heated due to entry, the ice inside exploded out forming a large tail. The ejected water vapor then re-froze into very small ice particles due to the high altitude.

keeeban
07-15-2010, 10:46 PM
My theory:
A metoer comprised of metal ore and ice entered earth's atmosphere at a slow decent. As the metoer super heated due to entry, the ice inside exploded out forming a large tail. The ejected water vapor then re-froze into very small ice particles due to the high altitude.

Then continued to fly away..!

GabeS14
07-15-2010, 11:57 PM
My theory:

definitley not a meteor..lol.
if you saw one before you would know the difference.

Agamemnon
07-16-2010, 12:16 AM
definitley not a meteor..lol.
if you saw one before you would know the difference.

Do you know what a missle or a rocket looks like flying through the air? Have you seen one do what the vid shows?

While my thoery is meant in jest, I do feel the clip is highly suspect. What causes the trail of matter to be so luminous? Why would the chinese(some are arguing it was kazakhstan) military test over an active airport?

GabeS14
07-16-2010, 12:46 AM
Do you know what a missle or a rocket looks like flying through the air? Have you seen one do what the vid shows?

While my thoery is meant in jest, I do feel the clip is highly suspect. What causes the trail of matter to be so luminous? Why would the chinese(some are arguing it was kazakhstan) military test over an active airport?

yea I was in the military saw a good share of rockets, and even more videos of rockets.. and Im'e not talking about movies, I am talking about training videos,
and I have also seen 2 very large and low meteors,
they both released the very bright colored trail but it opened up very slowly.
rockets usually open the trail very fast due to the propulsion.
the trail could be colored due to the horizon, reflection, Im'e not saying Ime 100% sure just a slightly educated guess.

it almost looks like it breaks the sound barrier all of a sudden.
china is launching a shit load of rockets so could be either missle or rocket.
keep in mind that is not the US.
some countries have the air force bases very close to the airports, purposely.
I remember in Brazil, the airport and Air force base of the capital were only about 10 miles apart purposely.

keistyle
07-16-2010, 12:53 AM
hoax/military for sure.

Remember the light in Norway?

jumboflan
07-16-2010, 01:22 AM
Must be the chinese experimenting with new rocket thrusters. That's the exhausted fuel trail. The super heated air from the speed(air friction) due to super sonic speeds mixing with the C02 and water vapor from the by product of the jet engine combusting. It's leaving a super condensation from the cold air in the high atmosophere.

Nezahualcoyotl
07-16-2010, 05:02 AM
it's a gundam

yes!..............................

slideslidegnarslide
07-16-2010, 08:59 AM
it's a gundam

it totally was

im still trying to piloit on of those one day (child hood dream)lol

niteridaz503
07-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Well im still confused from everyones replies. does anyone have an actual update from Chinese Gov, or Military maybe or online news?

Slammed Assassin
07-16-2010, 12:00 PM
they should visit socal.

demonspeed
07-16-2010, 12:45 PM
it's a gundam

no no no, it was Goku from DBZ lol! and when he broke the sound barrier thats when he went SSJ15 lmao

niteridaz503
07-16-2010, 01:12 PM
it's a gundam

no no no, it was Goku from DBZ lol! and when he broke the sound barrier thats when he went SSJ15 lmao

See that right there makes sense to me haha

GabeS14
07-16-2010, 01:59 PM
if you read the story you will know the chinese admitted it to have been a classified military project.
and they would not spcify what exactly it was.

fckillerbee
07-16-2010, 02:10 PM
most recent update

Last Wednesday a major Chinese airport was shut down temporarily due to an unidentified object (UFO). The UFO appeared in the sky over the airport as a bright light. Many photographs and video clips were taken. The UFO did not appear on radar at any given time. The was shut down for ½ hour, affecting almost 2000 passengers.
The Chinese government has not made any definite conclusions or statements about the July 7 sighting. A whisper campaign believes it might be new military technology, but the appearance and disappearance without any radar evidence leaves even the best scientists baffled.
This is the second UFO sighting of its kind in . One week prior to the airport sighting there were massive reports in another of China of an hovering for approximately the same length of time over a public park. Both incidences occurred around the 8:00 pm hour.
In recent the Chinese government has disclosed that they have identified the object but will not disclose the information until the time is right. A government official speaking under strict anonymity has stated that it was directly related to the Chinese military but that he could reveal no more.

all i read was reverse engineered ufo...lol jk.

Souljahzs13
07-16-2010, 02:19 PM
it's a gundam

You're really close

I wish!

Theres no doubt about it that it was a decepticon.

S14DB
07-16-2010, 03:10 PM
hoax/military for sure.

Remember the light in Norway?

Yeah, That was a Russian missile spinning in the upper atmosphere. Then there was another one above Australia as the Orion 2nd stage burned out.

I think this is really just the propagation of new better quality video and photo gear being available to general consumers.

YnszlJC8iGs
Warning the music sucks.

Matej
07-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Pretty sure it is the next iPhone prototype.

bb4_96
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
whatever it was was flying very high or very slow.

ayuaddict
07-16-2010, 03:36 PM
http://files.myopera.com/strikerouge/albums/533703/Lugia%20and%20Articuno.jpg

When they mate.

DALAZ_68
07-16-2010, 03:42 PM
iron man ftw.

it's a gundam

IDIOTS...

its was the deatstar after a gas stop and then jumping to lightspeed...

keistyle
07-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah, That was a Russian missile spinning in the upper atmosphere. Then there was another one above Australia as the Orion 2nd stage burned out.

Warning the music sucks.

1hrWjkn_DHs

Does that really look like a rocket to you?

LimeLite Racing
07-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Totally a missle or some shit along those lines. UFO's don't stick around for youtube vids.

LimeLite Racing
07-17-2010, 02:14 AM
1hrWjkn_DHs

Does that really look like a rocket to you?
Yes it does. It totally does.

keistyle
07-17-2010, 02:18 AM
Yes it does. It totally does.

well since you put it that way. . .

I guess you're right :(

dat411kid
07-17-2010, 02:22 AM
hmmm do you think they tell us everything?

LiveLeak.com - Black Projects (Deep Underground Military Bases) (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_1262901017)

and a big lol at the rocket that closed an airport....Where's the Tail?

So they say the truth will set you free, Ever get the feeling that others want you trapped?

Slammed Assassin
07-17-2010, 03:02 AM
mahn it mew2 from pokemon!!

josephin510
07-17-2010, 03:27 AM
I blame it on global warming, the march of the penguins, and little hipster punks.

keistyle
07-17-2010, 10:24 AM
I blame it on global warming, the march of the penguins, and little hipster punks.

Really?

I sincerely hope that wasn't meant to be funny.

GabeS14
07-17-2010, 11:51 AM
video of another rocket from a while back, so you can totally see they look the same!
and they guy knows its comign alreayd it was probably announced before the launch
AiIRLij3RV4&

fckillerbee
07-20-2010, 03:20 PM
that one looked rad...i can see some resemblence from this video and the one that closed down the airport...I just don't see how it could emit a trail that large...it looked like this missle has a more narrow tail...as the chinese one had a huge wide tail almost if the object was shaped like a top.

anyone have any "personal" home videos of ufo's?

murda-c
07-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Correction: Krygyzstan Launch to ISS on June 30th.

amdnivram
07-21-2010, 01:52 AM
http://files.myopera.com/strikerouge/albums/533703/Lugia%20and%20Articuno.jpg

When they mate.

only explanation that makes sense

niteridaz503
07-21-2010, 10:29 AM
video of another rocket from a while back, so you can totally see they look the same!
and they guy knows its comign alreayd it was probably announced before the launch
AiIRLij3RV4&

Damn they look pretty damn close to be honest. Its still hard to believe it was a rocket tho. Also i second that, does anyone have any footage of UFO's?

Did anyone see that other video by any chance the one with the underground crazy ish goin on, anyone believe that?

kandyflip445
07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
It was SG-1 from Stargate Command. lol

HalveBlue
07-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Rocket/Missile

/Thread

CrazyRob
07-21-2010, 05:29 PM
fucking hippies

az_240
07-21-2010, 10:45 PM
Definitely a cool looking rocket...

On a side note I saw a UFO in Tucson once when I was a kid. It just hovered silently for about 10 minutes over some nearby mountains... It was disc shaped like a traditional UFO and glowed like the moon I ran inside to get a camera and of course when I came back it was gone.

K_style
07-21-2010, 11:10 PM
AiIRLij3RV4&

yep

it looks same... specially when rocket initiated 2nd stage...

madmex
07-22-2010, 12:18 AM
^Yea it just seems like in the video over china there wasn't a delay from the first stage to the second stage. also it looks like when the trail gets really wide is when it is exiting the atmosphere. maybe the one in chine was riding on the edge of the atmosphere longer therefor have a much wider tail for a longer period of time.

az_240
07-22-2010, 02:01 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/livinglegendlll/article-1234430-07887B10000005DC-48_634x421.jpg
^Also supposively a rocket... the tail might have broken off sending it into a spiral.

klits562
09-08-2010, 02:28 PM
most recent update

all i read was reverse engineered ufo...lol jk.

You know thats still very possible. Maybe they'll release the information when they invade us!!!

repda916
09-09-2010, 11:37 AM
i will believe it when i see it, just like god

20 til 3
10-08-2010, 11:12 AM
god? lol still believing that hype ey?

as for the ufo.. honestly that video of the tested rocket looks nothing like what was scene... its just something hitting sonic boom pretty much that will look like that... but if you notice that rocket tends to start going downwards after that because there is no way for it to keep momentum after it burns the fuel... but when you watch the china video's it clearly takes the fuck off after that

murda-c
10-08-2010, 11:17 AM
god? lol still believing that hype ey?

as for the ufo.. honestly that video of the tested rocket looks nothing like what was scene... its just something hitting sonic boom pretty much that will look like that... but if you notice that rocket tends to start going downwards after that because there is no way for it to keep momentum after it burns the fuel... but when you watch the china video's it clearly takes the fuck off after that

When rockets are leaving the atmosphere get higher up they start to accelerate harder due to lack of air resistance.

This rocket was going to a space station, so it had to go to space not just crash back down into the pacific.

irax
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM

I dunno about that. I seen something like that years ago down here in San Diego. I think it was 05 or 06 when I used to work at quiznos. It happened right at the tail end of dusk too it was the strangest thing. At first I thought it was an aurora borealis because the trails turned green, but that only happens in the northern hemisphere.

yeah it was the minotaur rocket, it was a fucking rad and scary sight when you don't know what it is.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/45747160_812753fbb8_z.jpg

found some photos of it

yeah its a minotaur

TheWolf
10-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Failed rocket... sonic shockwave occurs to late in launch. Will never achieve orbit that late in launch. Looks like similar rockets I see launched from kodiak in alaska.

S14DB
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
They have been shooting a lot of crap into space recently.

Hey outerspace, did you feel that? China shoots up more satellites - Shanghaiist (http://shanghaiist.com/2010/10/06/just_in_time_for_world.php)

Walperstyle
10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
you UFO and Paranormal Activity people are strange

klits562
10-08-2010, 03:06 PM
There was another one sited in China saw it on yahoo but didnt get to read the full story i believe it was yesterday.

Brian
10-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Governments don't like to talk about new military things very much. I'd say most of this "ufo" stuff is just military work.
People freak out when there are rocket launches too, unless they know about them. Watched 2 from Vandenburg this last month. Cool.

supervenom
11-01-2010, 02:58 AM
Pretty weak. Clearly a missile launch.

FAIL.

supervenom
11-01-2010, 03:18 AM
FYI: Any new military air/under-sea/space vehicle will be both stealth to non-human methods of detection, but, said vehicle will be stealth to visual & audio detection as well.

Plasma as a form of stealth covers electromagnetic detection and fiber-optic mesh covers the visual detection. Magnetic levitation powered by an anti-matter reactor will power said vehicles with out making any sound which means it will be stealth to audio detection. On-board "Laser-Defence" systems will protect it from enemy air/space craft as well as enemy projectiles. Both the West and East are aware of this technology. But the West is far more advanced.

Oh, and while we are on the subject.... The age of the Air Craft Carrier has come and gone. The future of space/air warfare will see the introduction of massive mother-ships with the ability to hover at the upper reaches of our atmoshpere. Any assaults will be launched from these (stealth) mother-ships and will allow any General the ability to destroy any target on the globe with drone craft.

World War 3. Coming soon.

Long live the West!

Brian
11-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Your statements may seem pretty wild and off the wall, but I wouldn't toss it out.
Considering the F-117 is a child of the '80s and most of it is still classified, I can't imagine what they have in the works right now.

I'm pretty sure they tested fiber optic LO systems on the Blackbird back in the day. (I think it was the blackbird... might be wrong, Maybe it was the F-117?)

How do you feel about the X-37? any opinion on what it might be doing?

WangonwWarrior
11-01-2010, 09:21 PM
mothership is coming, just wait..

x-37 is prob taxiing random shiz into space

supervenom
11-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Your statements may seem pretty wild and off the wall, but I wouldn't toss it out.
Considering the F-117 is a child of the '80s and most of it is still classified, I can't imagine what they have in the works right now.

I'm pretty sure they tested fiber optic LO systems on the Blackbird back in the day. (I think it was the blackbird... might be wrong, Maybe it was the F-117?)

How do you feel about the X-37? any opinion on what it might be doing?

The x-37 shows lots of potential. Its ability to defeat all but the most advanced laser-defense systems gives any General the option to strike any target on the globe if it were modified for that purpose. Outer orbital observation would also allow any General to utilize this craft for direct battle field observation or satellite up-link should Western satellites become disabled. China and Russia have the ability to disable satellites via up-link or kinetic means. The x-37 provides a solution to some of China's/Russia's anti-satellite abilities.

mothership is coming, just wait..

x-37 is prob taxiing random shiz into space

Just like in World War 2, when the world realized that the time of the Battleship had come and gone.... This time, it is the age of the sea going air-craft carrier that has come and gone. Mother-ships designed to hover at the edge of space will be the platform used to launch most future clandestine air attacks.

supervenom
11-16-2010, 04:54 AM
You guys want to see a youtube video of a Mothership...?

Check this out!

YouTube - Lockheed-Martin "Skunk Works" P791 LTA ACLS dynmicpara (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3n5cUaG5fg)
W3n5cUaG5fg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-M97AJtems&feature=related
S-M97AJtems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_citFkSNtk&feature=related
F_citFkSNtk

Brian
11-16-2010, 08:16 AM
The Skunk Works one looks so goofy.
I've seen pics before but never looked for videos. cool.

theicecreamdan
11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
As long as I get to drop out of one in COD: Future Clandestine Ops I'm happy

zylvia213
11-19-2010, 10:13 AM
yea it seems to be breaking the sound barrier. Who knows what the hell they are doing up there as far as experiments and classified shit.

supervenom
11-28-2010, 02:12 PM
DAARPA, Ratheon, Boeing and SKUNKWORKS are all coming up with real neat stuff.

Let alone clandestine projects by "unnamed" agencies.

China will have their hands full in the upcoming war.