PDA

View Full Version : Just got an alignment, figured out my front struts are blown!

SR240SXT
07-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Yeah so the shop mechanics told me that my front struts are blown. I tested the car on speedbumps after and sure enough, bouncy bouncy. Anyways, I just lowered the car with Eibach's Pro Kit. I need some front struts and don't know which ones to get. I would just like some good struts that won't blow on these lowered springs. The KYB AGX's would be 270 shipped for the front left and right from Tirerack. The tokico ones are like 215 shipped for the front pair but they're blue and blue doesn't really go with my white/red/black theme. Can you see the color of struts at all when its on the ground? What would be the best alternative for good price/performance? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Swoop411
07-26-2003, 11:38 AM
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

gsu240
07-26-2003, 12:45 PM
i have eibach pro kit and tokico blues all the way around, the front is not noticable much at all unless you get eye level with your rims, and it also depends on what kind of spoke design you have and if you plan on getting bigger rotors maybe...as for the rear they are noticable from the rear of the car, but your car sits pretty low so you would have to be low to see them.