PDA

View Full Version : WTB: R31 parts! Yeeehaw!

OG_GNGR_KD
07-01-2010, 12:14 AM
UPdate:!!!
-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

So I got a PM asking what I was looking for and I will go ahead and add my reply to the thread to give a little better description as to what I need.

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Cliff notes:
1) Lower headlight bezel
2) Grill
3) Window regulator switch
4) Driver side tail light (like the ones pictured below)
5) Just about anything else.

Specifically i was looking for the trim piece that goes along the bottom of the headlights. we were sliding the car and it came loose and fell off and cracked in half.The grill got scratched up as well and I could use another one of those if you have one.
Also my windows and locks unexpectedly stopped working and I've checked voltage to EVERYTHING and I think the master window/lock switch is broken. so If you have the drivers power window/lock button panel then I'd like to get a hold of those.
Finally I could use a new driver's side tail light. the tail light that look like these... (I have another kind of tails that are not cracked but they don't look near as good on the car)

http://nissan-skyline-gtr.com/r31/skyline-r31-taillights.jpg

Other then that. I think I'd take what ever else I could get my hands on. The car is hard to come by where I am, I believe it is the only one for quite a distance. so parts are hard to come by. I'd take just about anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you have. I'm open for anything.

I broke the lower headlight bezel and scraped the OEM grill up. so If you have those I will "wub yu wong thyme"

PM me or post up what you have! thanks VERY MUCHHHH! - O0

GNGR_KD

kikcaffine
07-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Fucking legit

OG_GNGR_KD
07-01-2010, 04:55 PM
I updated the original post with a little more information.
If you have some ligit side skirts and front bumper I'd take those as well...

Thanks Zilvians!!!:hyper::D