PDA

View Full Version : houston shops

igot18t
07-23-2003, 12:24 AM
ok i got in my garage a 97 s14 front clip and a 98 240, and i drive a golf 1.8t for commuter -hey no jokes my car can whoopass- im kinda busy around this time of the year, i really wanna do the install myself but i lack grease monkey experience so im not tat confident 'cause i wanna have it done right the first time, so wat i wanted to know is tat are there any shops in houston tat can do the job right the first time or any shops tat does it sr20 swaps at all, i know there are 'cause i seen a quite a few, but maybe they done it themselves. zilvia members please help me, a man wit a FWD desparetely wants a s14(which i always wanted) any feedback will be appreciated.... except criticizism

yes i know i cant spell

nissan_s14
07-23-2003, 03:03 AM
Try www.lightspeedperformance.cc

What part of Houston are you located in? I am in houston also, and currently performing my own swap (s13 SR20 into a s14 chasis). Like you, I had no/limited previous car knowledge....but with the internet, sites like Freshalloy,Zilvia, NICO, and others, and a FSM, I've made some pretty good headway so far. And without a doubt, it's been a great learning experience so far.

contact me at [email protected] if you ever need to bounce some ideas about the swap.

S13Koop
07-23-2003, 08:07 AM
I've heard good things about Lightspeed Performance as well, nonetheless, I'm doing an SR swap this week (SR arrives anyday now) at my shop.
Good Luck, maybe we'll meet up sometime at the Nissan meets
-will