PDA

View Full Version : 5-Speed Swap S13

DataXUnknown
06-18-2010, 07:31 PM
I need all the parts for a 5-Speed swap asap. My torque Converter just took a shit on my A/T so I wanna switch it now.

Cash in hand, local pickup preferred. Mainly need:

-Shifter (Short shifter or stock)
-Good Transmission (No grinds or anything or else I will come back to haunt you)
-Driveshaft
-Clutch (Exedy Stage 2 preffered, but open to offers, must be new, if not then very little wear and tear)
-Stainless steel clutch line
-(Clutch master and slave I'm buying new, unless you have a new one)
-If transmission doesn't come with a mount, then I need that, I have a crossmember
-Dust shield is needed
-Bolts is a must have (All of them)

Yeah so all that good shit. Pressure washed tranny preferred.

I'm open to trade any items for sale on my FS thread located in my sig. Thank you!

traxx07
06-18-2010, 07:44 PM
I have the dust plate. Throw me an offer It's just sitting outside collecting dust...

zx6r1852
06-18-2010, 07:59 PM
i got everything get at me

WheelWhore
06-18-2010, 08:31 PM
i have the shifter, mount, shift boot, snd hardlines.

spiderlone
06-18-2010, 09:08 PM
" I will come back to haunt you"

ahahahha.. I like that one....
chu got a pm sir

drifterchick420
06-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Hey, SPIDERLONE... Are you a vendor or something? You seem to have a very high trader rating and a whole lot of posts. I heard that people need a vendor account to sell alot of stuff on the Zilvia and to sell to people who have posted on the wtb forums. I know of some people who got banned because they were selling alot of parts on Zilvia and the mods said that they needed a vendor account......

Different rules for different folks...?

How does that all work out...?

hOngsterr
06-19-2010, 02:06 AM
someones new,

dang i HAD all those parts you needed but sold it all for 500 with that guys own labor lol

good luck finding everything