PDA

View Full Version : Need some serious help in NNJ

jerseyjon
06-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Alright to start this off i'm an idiot and didn't throughly check through the engine bay when i bought my s13.
So the past few weeks i've been doing maintenance(changing spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributer cap and rotor, fuel filter etc.) and i have found so many different open vacuum lines and unplugged things. I don't know what the hell the previous owner thought he was doing but he was an idiot.
I've been doing my best to fix them, but now i really need help.
I need someone who knows the ka24de lay out and where everything is supposed to go.

So anyone in the NJ area want to help me out? Or any 240sx shops around here that wont charge an insane amount of money? I'm willing to pay for help, just at a reasonable price. I'm in hanover township right next to parsippany

hailandkill
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
i'd take google up some stuff and look up vacuum diagrams.

if you really don't wanna touch it

you can try to go to JRM auto in north bergen

it's on 53rd and kennedy boulevard, it's a real janky lookin shop with broken windows and shit

but the guys there know their stuff and are cool and the prices are cheap

hope ya get it sorted

obsolete
06-14-2010, 07:08 PM
get a FSM. you could dl it from phase2motortrend.com. but JRM is legit, though they are really busy

jerseyjon
06-15-2010, 06:52 PM
i'd take google up some stuff and look up vacuum diagrams.

if you really don't wanna touch it

you can try to go to JRM auto in north bergen

it's on 53rd and kennedy boulevard, it's a real janky lookin shop with broken windows and shit

but the guys there know their stuff and are cool and the prices are cheap

hope ya get it sorted

i've sorted out a few, but i'm a little confused with some. i'll definitely check that place out though thanks man.

get a FSM. you could dl it from phase2motortrend.com. but JRM is legit, though they are really busy

thanks i'll give JRM a phone call.
i've also heard about slidewayz in palisades park. do you guys know anything about them?

obsolete
06-16-2010, 06:36 AM
slidewayz is good too

hailandkill
06-18-2010, 09:46 AM
ya slidewayz is good they know they're stuff as well. the guys there are cool too.

to be honest i'd rather go to slidewayz just cause they seem more down to earth and easier to talk to.

but ya can't go wrong with either.

PyroTecK
06-20-2010, 09:52 PM
+1 for slidewayz. good people.

klimekro
07-15-2010, 12:41 PM
you can check CCP in Rockaway. 973-713-8840

jerseyjon
07-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Ended up going to my friends shop in clark and got a bunch of things done. thanks for all the other shops though

Christophikis
08-25-2010, 07:57 AM
I would steer clear from JRM in North Bergen. Pricing is ridiculous.

lighter
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
were in north jersey are u .. i got a friend that specializes in nissan .. check out pride-performance.com