PDA

View Full Version : WTB: rust free 240sx shell

GTR_240SX
04-28-2010, 12:55 AM
I only have $1,000 at the most to spend. Excluding shipping cost (that I am paying).

I'm looking for a hatchback 240sx shell, preferably 89-90 just because it seems to be the lightest chassis. But i'm willing to consider other years.
Remember, I'm just looking for a shell that is RUST FREE.

I'm currently living in Illinois, so I would need to have the shell shipped to me. And don't worry, I'll make all of the arrangements myself and most likely paying through paypal. Unless you're within a reasonably close area that I could drive to myself and pay you cash in hand.

To contact : PM, Email ([email protected]) or phone/text (224-829-6645) preferably text at ANYTIME. My name's Conan.

GTR_240SX
04-28-2010, 01:43 AM
I only have $1,000 at the most to spend. Excluding shipping cost (that I am paying).

I'm looking for a hatchback 240sx shell, preferably 89-90 just because it seems to be the lightest chassis. But i'm willing to consider other years.
Remember, I'm just looking for a shell that is RUST FREE.

I'm currently living in Illinois, so I would need to have the shell shipped to me. And don't worry, I'll make all of the arrangements myself and most likely paying through paypal. Unless you're within a reasonably close area that I could drive to myself and pay you cash in hand.

To contact : PM, Email ([email protected]) or phone/text (224-829-6645) preferably text at ANYTIME. My name's Conan.