PDA

View Full Version : avcr help!!

mrbells
04-18-2010, 06:28 PM
i wired in my avcr and had it working fine i was able to go through all the options etc. Just the other day i went out to play with it some more and the display was stuck in the main menu and the curser (highlighted thing) kept moving up and down between settings and monitor. I got it to stop doing it by pressing he up and down buttons but the avcr is not letting me enter the monitor, setting or etc. files.

I checked all my wiring and it looks good however i have my safc and avcr power wire connected in the same spot, could that be messing it up? Or is my display unit on the avcr messed up. Has anyone had a similar problem any information would help thanks

jspaeth
04-18-2010, 07:01 PM
i wired in my avcr and had it working fine i was able to go through all the options etc. Just the other day i went out to play with it some more and the display was stuck in the main menu and the curser (highlighted thing) kept moving up and down between settings and monitor. I got it to stop doing it by pressing he up and down buttons but the avcr is not letting me enter the monitor, setting or etc. files.

I checked all my wiring and it looks good however i have my safc and avcr power wire connected in the same spot, could that be messing it up? Or is my display unit on the avcr messed up. Has anyone had a similar problem any information would help thanks

Every once in a while, when it is really, really cold, one of my buttons gets kinda stuck...

Other than that, I have never had this issue. Sounds like it could be a faulty/broken unit...

mrbells
04-21-2010, 01:05 PM
There are two circuit boards in the display unit, the circuit board which has the display is good, however i believe the upper board which has the wire harness is messed up shorted or something. Anyone know where it could be replaced or possibly fixed.