PDA

View Full Version : More and more crazy earth shit...2012 GUYS!

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:10 PM
So appearently this volcano has erupted 2ice this month...floods from melting ice, and ash is fucking iceland up. Crazy how the earth is just going bizerk right now (Haiti quake,China quake,TJ Quake,Indonesia Quake)

Iceland evacuates hundreds as volcano erupts again - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/ap_on_re_eu/eu_iceland_volcano)

It would be even crazier if this is the first of many volcanoes to go off.

moocowmoo
04-15-2010, 09:15 PM
mt. st. helens round 2? lol. nah it it pretty crazy all the things with the natural disasters lately though.

payne219
04-15-2010, 09:22 PM
dont forget the 7.2 in mexico that happened...

Not to be all religious or anything but the bible talks about earthquakes all over the world in the end times... Scary shit.

Killa_D
04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
and the Chile earthquake

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:27 PM

Not to be all religious or anything but the bible talks about earthquakes all over the world in the end times... Scary shit.

Yea i put the TJ Quake......oh and the bible thing does says that, but im atheist so yea..... =/

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:28 PM
and the Chile earthquake

yea i forgot that one...

moocowmoo
04-15-2010, 09:30 PM

also says that no man will know when the end of time is...

lol

but if you look at it. (its been a while) but the "end of days" started in 1998 or 1999 (i forget which) and ends in 2012. which yields a new era of time. ( i want to say its about the Hopee and the raising of the 6th sun. but i probably am mistaken)

payne219
04-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Yea i put the TJ Quake......oh and the bible thing does says that, but im atheist so yea..... =/

Oh my bad missed it haha

Yea i dono tho. Isn't california expecting a quake that will send downtown La floating off into the ocean or is it hearsay??

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh my bad missed it haha

Yea i dono tho. Isn't california expecting a quake that will send downtown La floating off into the ocean or is it hearsay??

fuck dont even say that! lol .....kinda like the movie "escape from LA" lol...

2_slow_40
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM

^^^ This!!!
I don't know what your guys' beliefs are, as far as God goes, or if any of you have read any of the new testament at all, but it's true, it does talk a lot about this kind of stuff going on in the end days.

Not trying to shove anything down anyone's throat or any junk like that, but I believe what I read in my Bible. Especially when some of the prophecies start happening. It really makes you think.

As far as 2012 goes, I'll just stay out of that.

wh0aitznic0
04-15-2010, 09:48 PM
There's a volcano under Yellowstone National Park.

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:49 PM
^^^ This!!!
I don't know what your guys' beliefs are, as far as God goes, or if any of you have read any of the new testament at all, but it's true, it does talk a lot about this kind of stuff going on in the end days.

Not trying to shove anything down anyone's throat or any junk like that, but I believe what I read in my Bible. Especially when some of the prophecies start happening. It really makes you think.

quick question, do you also believe in nostradamus?????

drift freaq
04-15-2010, 09:50 PM
oh noes the sky is falling its all coming to the end. :rofl:

Oh and Nostradamus's quatrains were so vague they could be applied to anything. LOL

Oh and if you think now is end times well you are completely off your rocker. LOL

payne219
04-15-2010, 09:53 PM
^^^ This!!!

+3934859033 It talks about all this in the book of revelations I think. Book was written hundreds of years ago or whatever... talk about mind trip.

I really dont want the end times to come. Im 21, Id like to think Ive got the rest of my life to live. Oh well, mind as well go waste more money on my car. haha

yellowxhoodie
04-15-2010, 09:54 PM
there's natural disasters every year...
by this time next year most people will forget about the ones that are happening now and be freaking out about the ones that will be happening at that time.

im not religious and im not knocking anyone that is, but id rather spend my life living instead of worrying.

dOMEmE
04-15-2010, 09:59 PM
oh noes the sky is falling its all coming to the end. :rofl:

Oh and Nostradamus's quatrains were so vague they could be applied to anything. LOL

Oh and if you think now is end times well you are completely off your rocker. LOL

no well the reason i asked about nostradamus is because i dont see how people can believe in the bible and all its stories when theres no real hard proof of the people who wrote it, its honestly all word of mouth and he said she said... at least nostradamus was real and theres proof of his existance (not saying i beleive the shit he says) but i think you see my point, lets not get started on religion though...that for another thread hehehe...:)

2_slow_40
04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
HA HA HA, (Sarcastic HAs). You guys can talk whatever crap you want, I'm just sayin'. I am God fearing, and proud of it. And yea, Revelations talks some pretty crazy stuff. Nobody really wants the end to come, but it's inevitable. Just give that old Bible a read, and think it over, you'll see what I'm kinda talkin' about.

~Cody

2_slow_40
04-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Oh, and by the way, I wasn't trying to derail this thread. I appologize. And @ dOMEmE: One last thing in regards to your statement about no hard proof: That's where faith comes into play.

Gnnr
04-15-2010, 10:09 PM
2012?

OH PLEASE

The plates are moving ALL THE TIME. Here. Look at the data for 2005 (I just picked a random year).

NEIC: Earthquake Search Results (http://neic.usgs.gov/cgi-bin/epic/epic.cgi?SEARCHMETHOD=1&FILEFORMAT=4&SEARCHRANGE=HH&SYEAR=2005&SMONTH=01&SDAY=01&EYEAR=2005&EMONTH=12&EDAY=31&LMAG=&UMAG=&NDEP1=&NDEP2=&IO1=&IO2=&CLAT=0.0&CLON=0.0&CRAD=0.0&SUBMIT=Submit+Search)

See all that? 30,483 earthquakes.

Hell, pick any year you want

Global Earthquake Search (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/epic/epic_global.php)

yabeet
04-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Jesus, the best con-man ever to of lived.

Praise him!

All these hidden meanings in the bible are crap... what about all the previous times that people were spewing about disasters that the bible said will happen and never happened? They just then look for "future disasters" and get us to crap our pants about those ones.

You are going to die one day, maybe a huge frickin meteor will hit us all tomorrow... or maybe not. You could be in the wrong place at the wrong time next week and get shot in crossfire. OR you could live to the ripe old age of 80 something.
Stop worrying about what the "bible" says and go live your life!

HA HA HA, (Sarcastic HAs). You guys can talk whatever crap you want, I'm just sayin'. I am God fearing, and proud of it. And yea, Revelations talks some pretty crazy stuff. Nobody really wants the end to come, but it's inevitable. Just give that old Bible a read, and think it over, you'll see what I'm kinda talkin' about.

~Cody

Cody, the end is coming ya know why? Because the Sun is a star which is burning up. It aint gunna be here forever... scientists estimate it will burn out in 4 billion years from now ;) Im sure you got plenty of time to have fun without fearing old mighty about the clouds there...

drift freaq
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
this thread is going way off topic and should be placed in Loud Noises

It was about 2012 not about Religious end times.

Truth be told if you really believe in end times you would know you cannot predict nor are you supposed to predict it.

That is all I will say on the subject because the OP was not trying to post about that.

I also made my comment about Nostradamus and stand by it.

payne219
04-15-2010, 10:12 PM
No matter what theres no way 2012 is legit. So much more crap has to go down. 2 years.... no way. maybe 50 or 100. Who knows.

As far as nostradamus or whatever... its bull/ just like y2k.

theicecreamdan
04-15-2010, 10:30 PM
dont forget the huge tsunami a few years ago.

jzepol1985
04-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Are we talking about this end of days

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/endofdays/end_of_days_2.jpg

2_slow_40
04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
No, we're talking about volcanoes.

oscarmagana
04-15-2010, 11:32 PM
This is just normal mother nature everyone just makes a big deal out of it but its really been going on since day one.

ronmcdon
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
quick question, do you also believe in nostradamus?????

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2vY/S05XgC60UpI/AAAAAAAAGo8/Oz7dneLbnRs/s400/negrodamus.jpg

dOMEmE
04-16-2010, 12:55 AM

Truth be told if you really believe in end times you would know you cannot predict nor are you supposed to predict it.

That is all I will say on the subject because the OP was not trying to post about that.

I also made my comment about Nostradamus and stand by it.

thank you!:love:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2vY/S05XgC60UpI/AAAAAAAAGo8/Oz7dneLbnRs/s400/negrodamus.jpg

lmao!!!! :rofl:

lou's40sx
04-16-2010, 01:43 AM
The Earth is wack. I am ready to move on. Most of Earth is Ricer-ed out. Technically, 1/3 are Chinese.

My proposal, SuperMade that biatch.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/5x114/sss.jpg

dOMEmE
04-16-2010, 01:47 AM
The Earth is wack. I am ready to move on. Most of Earth is Ricer-ed out. Technically, 1/3 are Chinese.

My proposal, SuperMade that biatch.

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp4/5x114/sss.jpg

OMG i laughed so hard i pooped a little! aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unknown007
04-16-2010, 01:57 AM
Reason why we're all noticing all this is because there is nothing in the MEDIA to talk about so they focus on these now.I mean all these things happened before but the MEDIA pretty much didn't care and now they do.First the 2012 predication which will not happen.This earth has been here for so long so why would it just die on us?

Hope everybody else is safe though.

flip3d
04-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Jesus, the best con-man ever to of lived.

Ik0yz5Jo4Os (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0yz5Jo4Os)

This earth has been here for so long so why would it just die on us?

End of humanity. Not end of the earth.

woo for 2012!

DALAZ_68
04-16-2010, 08:39 AM

yeah...but doesnt the yr/end of time of 2012 come from a religious point of view, many infact...?

i mean. i havent heard any scientist say '' Oh well there you go, were all fucked on 2012"

^ the closest ive ever heard any scientist say that was back in 8th grade field trip when they had a calculated time when the sun was going to burn out...and thats way beyond our lifetime...

HalveBlue
04-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Well, I hope it is all true. All of it.

Get this shit done and over with already.

Humans are too fucking stupid be in charge of the planet anyway.

2012 here I come.

SUPERCALDERAEARTHQWAKEPOWAGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!111111 111!!

Unknown007
04-16-2010, 09:18 AM
2012 is a spiritual awakening.It's when all the planets align and we all wake up that's what they say.Hopefully the hypnotized people will realize the government and it all should go down hill from there with the government.I'm moving to Australia.

Gnnr
04-16-2010, 10:44 AM
yeah...but doesnt the yr/end of time of 2012 come from a religious point of view, many infact...?

Nope. Its just the end of the Mayan calendar cycle. So they just start counting again from the beginning. If the Mayans where alive today, they would not be freaking out. :squint:

DALAZ_68
04-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Nope. Its just the end of the Mayan calendar cycle. So they just start counting again from the beginning. If the Mayans where alive today, they would not be freaking out. :squint:

true really...the Mayan calendar found was from my understanding the last one made, which i think is around the time conquistadors came in the picture...who knows, maybe the mayan's didnt predict it being the end, just so happens that that last year they finished and boom, all dead or enslaved or w/e...

I personally see it as, an unfinished calendar...

and Nostradamis was probably a shroomer...

and jesus was the original stoner hippie...look at em, sandals, long hair, no signs of financial support, all the food him and his crew were eating at his last supper...CMON!...

drift freaq
04-16-2010, 11:22 AM

i mean. i havent heard any scientist say '' Oh well there you go, were all fucked on 2012"

^ the closest ive ever heard any scientist say that was back in 8th grade field trip when they had a calculated time when the sun was going to burn out...and thats way beyond our lifetime...

Actually Steve I do not believe there is anything in almost all Religious texts about 2012. 2012 is the whole Mayan calender deal and like you said above and I agree with. It was just the end of one of the last calenders they made marking a major celestial event.

I.E. the lining up of our Solar System with the center of the Milky way Galaxy. Its just an event that happens line once every billion years. Nothing more. It should be quite interesting for Astronomers as it will give they a clear shot to look back in time at the beginnings of our own Galaxy.

Other than that like I said before Nostradamus Quatrains were so vague they could be applied to numerous events throughout history.

As far as Earthquakes and Volcano's go. Guess what people? We live on a molten ball of rock and metal. Shit is shifting and erupting all the time. Has been throughout history nothing new here.

Its just the media gets on shit and hypes the hell out of like someone above said. End result fanaticism and crazy theory's about the end of the world.

Hell even History channel pumps out bullshit about this stuff in between the better stuff they broadcast.

I have found Nat Geo to be a better channel for historical stuff because of this.

aznpoopy
04-16-2010, 11:28 AM
claiming the world will end in 2012 because of mayan long count is the same as claiming your car will explode when the odometer hits the 1,000,000th mile.

ancient societies found religious significance in movement of heavens, seasonal cycles, etc. in other words you can't really separate concept of religion from calender for ancient world. mix that with reverence for certain numbers (for mayans its 18 and 20 iirc) and you typically get a calender that dates from founding (of the world, or the city, etc.) to present. if you limit said calender to a certain number of digits (like how your odometer is limited to a certain number of digits) and you end up with the funny idea that the world will end on a certain date because there's no way to represent the year after that last date.

driftsilvias13
04-16-2010, 11:39 AM
First off ITS FUCKING 2010 guys.

Second the media is blowing this disaster stuff out of proportion. (just like the toyota gas pedal issue) Natural disasters happen all the time that isnt covered by the media.

SimpleSexy180
04-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Well something needs to happen and it better happen NEAR 2012

all show no go
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Well, I hope it is all true. All of it.

Get this shit done and over with already.

2012 here I come.

Lol, kinda how I feel sometimes. I don't really care If the world ends or not. If it does end, well shit.. there's nothing I can do about it anyway. If It doesn't I just continue doing the same fucking routine over & over. NBD

I get a kick of how so many people absolutely fear it like it's a certain thing.

sickstatus
04-16-2010, 02:31 PM
rofll at the picture.

Unknown007
04-16-2010, 02:32 PM
The media has nothing else to blow up on tv and stuff so they go for these now.

lou's40sx
04-16-2010, 02:59 PM
DRIFTFREAQ IS 100% WRONG. lol

When the planets align, all 240's will Idle properly. So that's a significant life changing event there.

On that note, the end of the world attitude is just a fad that arose more recently after 2000 (YK2) as well as global warming. It's a new century and the government and other people want to scare you so you can buy a PRIUS and kill yourself with a faulty pedal. What were we thinking about in 1992? None of this useless chatter.

It's a common play on the sheep like scared theory on un-educated individuals that are scared of the unknown. Why would you be scared of 2012 nor fear God when you go 70 miles during a hammerhead drift anyway? Or running the canyons with bad under performed 240sx brakes?

Global warming= $$$$ To control you to go Green and tax you for it
Y2K = $$$$ To control you to upgrade your computer and electronics and you pay $$
2012 = The movie made $$$$ and books about it makes $$$$$ and TV shows about PoserDomus $$$$$

NEWS is fake = News is just another show that needs ratings, remember that. News channels always boast about awards they get and how UP to date they are with events, when 50 channels cover the same stupid high speed chase on the 101 freeway, who cares.

The world will end when Me, Driftfreaq, Dome, Mr.Magarrett, Crocket, and others stop lowballin' and pay full price for parts.

NismoDriverS13
04-16-2010, 04:34 PM
^^^hahaha.

why is everyone going paranoid about this 2012 shit?

these things have been happening for a long time now. there were earthquakes and volcanoes and so on for billions of years. just because its happening now, doesnt mean that its the end of the world. stop the tripping............

dOMEmE
04-16-2010, 04:49 PM
The world will end when Me, Driftfreaq, Dome, Mr.Magarrett, Crocket, and others stop lowballin' and pay full price for parts.

Looks like the world is never gunna end then LOL....:keke:... "Cant stop wont stop, Eh eh, eh eh" - P.Diddy - Dave Chappelle

Unknown007
04-17-2010, 12:19 AM
NASA's New Asteroid Mission Could Save the Planet - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100416/sc_space/nasasnewasteroidmissioncouldsavetheplanet)

So if 2012 is real why in the hell would Obama have a plan for 2025 to visit and asteroid?

WOW!!!Like lou's240sx said "When the planets align, all 240's will Idle properly."

brody8877
04-17-2010, 12:45 AM
so how about that volcano eruption in iceland guys...

and them seismic activities.

Unknown007
04-17-2010, 01:13 AM
The earth is just moving around and possibly causing all this for a reason.It's part of the process just like anything Nature does.

Brian
04-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Uhhh I'd be more worried about the "Hope and Change" causing the end of our world.... :/

Unknown007
04-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Are all you afraid of the end of the world or dying?Ask yourself that.

lflkajfj12123
04-19-2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/jesus-sausage.jpg

Dignity
04-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Oh my bad missed it haha

What sucks is that most of Zilvia members are in cali anyway lol. It's time to put those turbos to the test and hightail it when it hits! It'll be the greatest migration across the U.S. since, well, the great migration. Only this time, we'll have cars instead of hopes and dreams.

Flicktitty
04-27-2010, 10:35 PM
First off ITS FUCKING 2010 guys.

Second the media is blowing this disaster stuff out of proportion. (just like the toyota gas pedal issue) Natural disasters happen all the time that isnt covered by the media.

agree.

here is my thoughts on the whole 2012 thing.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/flicktitty/19940_237811233909_504313909_319-1.jpg

:hide:

godrifttoday
04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Since the end of time is coming lets all go in debt and buy expensive cars!!!! People just need something to happen and pin it 2012.... Too simple... People are very gullible....

repda916
04-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Time wave zero. > End thread.

RS76
05-07-2010, 09:39 PM
To be quite honest, with all of you people talking about earthquakes, and the fact that this section (LOUD NOISES) seems to house many intelligent people, I am surprised that you didn't bring up that hundreds of earthquakes happen every day, and have for years.

Also... Everyone says that little "well the Mayan Calender ends in 2012, and so far they have been correct about everything."

Really? I am not saying that's bullshit, as nobody knows if it is true yet, however, it bothers me that the world would trust an old Mayan Calender rather than using science and what not.

I guess it didn't really occur to people that the Calender keeper could have just died while doing the calender?

I don't know, just my 2 cents. Most people will probably point and laugh, but its my opinion, and to be quite honest, if people are so ignorant that they live their life by a Mayan Calender, then we deserve to be wiped out.

I LUV MY S13
05-07-2010, 09:44 PM
this thread is fucking retarded, 2012end of days blah blah is NOT real....all you who believe these earthquakes are a "sign" need to do some research..look up how many 7.0-7.9 earthquakes there were last year, hell last 10 years

singlecamslam
05-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Everyday we get.nearer to the end so who cares when it comes. I just hope its quick

dat411kid
05-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Live your life like its your last....Who cares if 2012 is a blast...

hellion240sx
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't think the world will end, Bu the whole starting the new era/demension idea is what I am concluding :) From the the mayan indians.

raz0rbladez909
11-10-2010, 05:40 PM
I don't think the world will end, Bu the whole starting the new era/demension idea is what I am concluding :) From the the mayan indians.

Sweet conclusion dude

supervenom
12-03-2010, 08:58 PM
The Gregorian Calendar is at least 12 years off. It is not an exact translation of ancient calendars. So, if it is not accurate, who knows when exactly 2012 is...

kingkilburn
12-03-2010, 11:27 PM
The Mayans do. That's kinda the point.

Their calender remains to be dead on with celestial movement. Scientist have just figured out where on their calender ours lines up. The end-of-cycle date of one of theirs happens to fall in December of 2012.

az_240
12-04-2010, 03:55 AM
Uhh didn't the mayan calander just end? Like they didn't actually write anything about the world coming to an end.... the calender just stopped at that particular date and that gives people a reason to freak out...

That's what I read somewhere anyway.

kingkilburn
12-04-2010, 04:15 AM
The ending implies that a new cycle is beginning. A calendar containing the next cycle has yet to be found.

I would also like to add that most(like 95%) of the Mayan calendars ended years ago. Some of them as early as 70's. Others will not end for years to come. Only ONE puts the ending in 2012.

D1champ
12-04-2010, 04:15 AM
There is also a concept of the great year regard the procession of the equinox. To clarify it is the solar systems rotation around the centre of the milky way which takes approx. 16000 years. So calendars are relative to a specific value, the chinese calendar is over 5000years old and the hebrew calendar is almost as long. Things change, including the earth....who knows...nothing you can do about it if it is the end as you know it to be.

kingkilburn
12-04-2010, 04:28 AM
There is also a concept of the great year regard the procession of the equinox. To clarify it is the solar systems rotation around the centre of the milky way which takes approx. 16000 years. So calendars are relative to a specific value, the chinese calendar is over 5000years old and the hebrew calendar is almost as long. Things change, including the earth....who knows...nothing you can do about it if it is the end as you know it to be.

What's your point? I read that 5 times and I don't know what you are saying.

Not trying to be a dick or anything just can't figure it out.

theicecreamdan
12-04-2010, 09:32 AM

That's about all I could get out of it.

fckillerbee
12-04-2010, 10:47 AM
look up a man called edward cayce. he made predictions....one specific prediction talks about his "next life"....in which he was born on the coast of virginia or some shit a 100 years from now.

coast being that the rest of the west is under water.

now that's an interesting topic!

kingkilburn
12-04-2010, 02:16 PM
It's only interesting if someone can explain a realistic way for the rest of the north American plate to sink with out the eastern seaboard. Don't say rising sea levels because the most of the east coast is lower elevation than the rest of the continent.

hellion240sx
12-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Sweet conclusion dude

lol. read up on some of this :)

2012 phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon)

it has to dfo with interconnectedness, waking up of a new conciousness. EX: realizing that the bp spill is an eye opener to look for other resources instead of raping mother earth. see? it starts a new era where we are ssupposed to "wake up" if not we will end this planet on our own. It's been so long since I have read what i'm trying to remember. but that is the jist of it.

20 til 3
12-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Its not only the Mayans that believe 2012 would be the end... there are Tons of ancient tribes that believed the same thing... although they would have never been able to "consult" with the Mayans because of there locations(all over the planet) and the different time's they lived in.

i hope something happens, it would teach us a lesson.

kingkilburn
12-22-2010, 09:08 PM
When nothing happens I will just laugh in the faces of all the Y2k/niberu/2012 jackasses.

If you want to change the world it starts and ends with yourself.

CleanAndLegit
12-22-2010, 09:15 PM
When nothing happens I will just laugh in the faces of all the Y2k/niberu/2012 jackasses.

thiss man is a genius

BURSTspeed
12-22-2010, 11:22 PM
When the major fault line in illinois (that hasnt done much of anything at all lol) causes a major earthquake ill kinda think something crazy is going on.

And yeah the Mayan calendar stops at 2012. The guy could have died. And the Mayans got wiped out so that (which is still death) could be the cause of the ending of the calendar. And maybe he just got bored.

Does any1 ever think to yourself "why am i living during the supposed end of time. Was i sent to live during this time for a purpose." I like deep bizarre pointless thinking.

kingkilburn
12-22-2010, 11:55 PM
I was going to try and explain again what the Mayan calendar really is but fuck it.

Figure it out:
Maya calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar)

Mesoamerican Long Count calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar_ending#2012_and_the_Long_Count)

speeddream
12-23-2010, 04:51 AM

Ok, so what are you gonna do when all of a sudden the clear blue sky turns red in the middle of the day with no explanation? Then the sun simply cuts out shuts off And Ufo sightings all over the world appear?

nismoracingsx
12-23-2010, 07:19 AM
Ok, so what are you gonna do when all of a sudden the clear blue sky turns red in the middle of the day with no explanation? Then the sun simply cuts out shuts off And Ufo sightings all over the world appear?

Go take the 240 for a drive, what else? :coolugh:

The volcanoes are interesting enough, but what I find fascinating are the rather large sink holes that have swallowed city blocks, cars, and playgrounds..
Sinkholes Appearing Around China, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK (http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/sinkholes-appearing-around-china-chinese-netizen-reactions.html)
Sinkhole swallows school playground in China (http://itn.co.uk/dca0cb7ffb243f95c052f85d16ab7b4d.html)
Florida sinkhole swallows car, endangers condominium | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=207058&catid=28)

and of course the big one that happened...still waiting for the mole people to emerge.. :zombie:
Guatemala Sinkhole Is MASSIVE, Swallows Building (PICTURE) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/01/guatemala-sinkhole-is-mas_n_595877.html)

superbike81
12-23-2010, 08:45 AM
It's ridiculous that people think that the weather and earthquakes mean anything. The Earth has had crazy weather, earthquakes, volcanos, sinkholes, etc, etc, for MILLIONS of years. This is nothing new.

BustedS13
12-23-2010, 11:36 AM

real quick, was this serious or sarcastic?

20 til 3
12-23-2010, 11:52 AM
It's ridiculous that people think that the weather and earthquakes mean anything. The Earth has had crazy weather, earthquakes, volcanos, sinkholes, etc, etc, for MILLIONS of years. This is nothing new.

Someone doesnt pay attention to whats going on in the world? It has been noted by a large group of scientist that in the last decade there have been a noticable increase in disasters.

And if you pay attention to weather patterns... shit is bonkers all over the world.

just 2 weeks ago where i live there was 55* weather one day... and -12* the next. Thats not very natural and i cant event think of a time that it's ever happen before around here.

as for disasters... man get your head out of your ass and look around. Shits going down left and right and killing hundreds of thousands of people(this year alone) But I see that as a good thing.

kingkilburn
12-23-2010, 12:51 PM
In the last decade they have just gotten the ability to observe more than just their own backyards. On top of that they've only been recording and properly observing for the last century or so.

@speeddream

You CLEARLY didn't read those links.

superbike81
12-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Someone doesnt pay attention to whats going on in the world? It has been noted by a large group of scientist that in the last decade there have been a noticable increase in disasters.

And if you pay attention to weather patterns... shit is bonkers all over the world.

just 2 weeks ago where i live there was 55* weather one day... and -12* the next. Thats not very natural and i cant event think of a time that it's ever happen before around here.

as for disasters... man get your head out of your ass and look around. Shits going down left and right and killing hundreds of thousands of people(this year alone) But I see that as a good thing.

Like kingkilburn said above, we are getting better at tracking and recognizing these things, that's all. Terrible weather and natural disasters happen every single year, just because we've had a few more over the last decade than the previous decade doesn't mean shit. You wanna know when there were BAD natural disasters? How about when Pangea divided? THAT was a natural disaster, a couple ~8.0 earthquakes here and there is nothing new. Yes, it sucks for the people who were in them, but for the Earth as a whole, it's a simple hiccup. What about the last ice age? THAT was a big deal! Some temperature swings that level out quickly isn't a big deal.

Let me get you a hardhat............

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

THIS:

http://questional.com/images/uploads/69/A-large-meteor-crater.jpeg

is a big fucking deal. The shit that is happening now is small time compared to what the Earth has seen (and survived) in the past.

superbike81
12-23-2010, 03:17 PM
real quick, was this serious or sarcastic?

Maybe he thinks the show "V" was written by Mayans as well. It's a prophecy for what is going to happen to us. I just hope I get to do that hot blonde lizard chick before they destroy us.

20 til 3
12-24-2010, 10:23 AM
The fact that we can track everything more now days does make you think that. But they have been tracking shit for the last 100 years on a global level and things havnt gotten this out of control at all.

I'm not just talking about earthquakes and shit like that... i'm talking about global warming(what happened to mars if you didnt know shit) our climate has changed rapidly in the past 5 years. I personally witness it where i live.. maybe thats the problem

superbike81
12-24-2010, 11:33 AM
The fact that we can track everything more now days does make you think that. But they have been tracking shit for the last 100 years on a global level and things havnt gotten this out of control at all.

I'm not just talking about earthquakes and shit like that... i'm talking about global warming(what happened to mars if you didnt know shit) our climate has changed rapidly in the past 5 years. I personally witness it where i live.. maybe thats the problem

BS

What has happened in the last five years is normal. Large variations in temperature and weather conditions have been going on for much longer than the last five years, they were also much more severe.

In 1916, the temp in Montana went from 44 degrees to -56 degrees in a 24hr period. That was well before "global warming" was even considered.

kingkilburn
12-24-2010, 11:49 AM
... i'm talking about global warming(what happened to mars if you didnt know shit)

Don't spread misinformation.
Mars' metallic core solidified and stopped rotating. This caused it to lose it's magnetic field which in turn allowed it's atmosphere to be blown off by solar radiation.

It's downfall had NOTHING to do with warming.

I don't even see how you could misconstrue that. It is a frozen planet.

BustedS13
12-24-2010, 01:37 PM
we're all going to be very dead before the earth is destroyed. i wonder how many times in the universe's history a planet has sprung to life, gotten some pretty good momentum, and then got nailed by an asteroid or whatever.

hellion240sx
12-26-2010, 11:35 AM

THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!!! We need to wake up! drives me crazy that I heard on the radio that they are looking for new places to drill for oil... sigh. FU**

Go take the 240 for a drive, what else? :coolugh:

The volcanoes are interesting enough, but what I find fascinating are the rather large sink holes that have swallowed city blocks, cars, and playgrounds..
Sinkholes Appearing Around China, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK (http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/sinkholes-appearing-around-china-chinese-netizen-reactions.html)
Sinkhole swallows school playground in China (http://itn.co.uk/dca0cb7ffb243f95c052f85d16ab7b4d.html)
Florida sinkhole swallows car, endangers condominium | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=207058&catid=28)

and of course the big one that happened...still waiting for the mole people to emerge.. :zombie:
Guatemala Sinkhole Is MASSIVE, Swallows Building (PICTURE) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/01/guatemala-sinkhole-is-mas_n_595877.html)

condo one is fake, I didn't see the car. But that is serious! kinda creepy. I would expect something to come out of those.

not cool, to see it as a good thing. But just these last two wweeks alone the temo has gone bananas. Which I might add is normal New Orleans weather. 65 degrees then 50 40 30 degrees. This is during december alone. one day it sunny then storms for days. it's crazy down here. hard to predict weather. never know what to wear. well most of the time anyway. AND REMEMBER KIDS: it happens in the desert all the time. DEath by heat during the day, death at night by cold :)

Don't spread misinformation.
Mars' metallic core solidified and stopped rotating. This caused it to lose it's magnetic field which in turn allowed it's atmosphere to be blown off by solar radiation.

It's downfall had NOTHING to do with warming.

I don't even see how you could misconstrue that. It is a frozen planet.

LOL. I give him An A for creativity LOL.

BustedS13
12-28-2010, 01:15 AM
i wish we could all stop worrying about religion, and this kind of bullshit, and war, and all get together and make an awesome brain-to-matrix techno afterlife kind of thing. ensure your place in the afterlife, invest in the matrix

superbike81
12-28-2010, 06:35 AM
I think that may be coming in the future, but it may be a while. I hope the religious ideals of our world don't stop it either, that would suck. It would be awesome to make a digital working copy of our brain and transfer that into a robot. True immortality.

I just hope it doesn't run on Windows. Blue Screen of DEATH would take on a whole new meaning. LOL.

rc1honda
12-29-2010, 12:00 AM
i wish we could all stop worrying about religion, and this kind of bullshit, and war, and all get together and make an awesome brain-to-matrix techno afterlife kind of thing. ensure your place in the afterlife, invest in the matrix

I am more worried about the collapse of the US dollar more then anything else. But there is already a thread for that i think.

As far as 2012 and the Mayan long count some people seem confused. The long count helped track the progress of the Earth in relation to the middle of the Milky Way galaxy. Our solar system orbits the super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy. Much like how the Earth orbits our Sun.

The long count is just the end of the orbit. It is a huge celestial event but as far as any significant change to our terrestrial lives it really has no effect.

Whats really amazing is how the mayans even had a grasp of this without supercomputers and satellite telescopes. I true scientific feat from a pre-historic civilization.

chiboy002
12-30-2010, 10:35 PM
fuck all that, im with busteds13

we should all get tron slots and battle it out in the after life

4DOOR_LIFE
01-04-2011, 03:55 PM
This has nothing to do with 2012 but I didn't feel it was worth starting a new thread.

500 More Red-Winged Blackbirds Found Dead in Louisiana (http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/04/500-more-redwing-blackbirds-found-dead-in-louisiana/?icid=main%7Caim%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C193488)

"Four days after an estimated 4,000 to 5,000 red-winged blackbirds (http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/04/1586785/4-and-20-blackbirds-and-4000-dead.html) fell from the sky in Beebe, Ark., about 500 more dead birds were found lying lifeless on a quarter-mile-long stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish in Louisiana."

I just found it kind of creepy. and watching the segment from when it was on the news reminds me of the beginning of one of those end of the world zombie type movies.

Imagine working on your car and all of a sudden you see a shit load of birds falling from the sky. Or even just walking down the street.

weird.

TurboSE
01-04-2011, 04:06 PM
So, has everyone who believes this stuff already maxed out their credit cards, bought new GT-Rs started having unprotected sex?

If not, then you don't believe it.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
01-04-2011, 04:10 PM
So, has everyone who believes this stuff already maxed out their credit cards, bought new GT-Rs started having unprotected sex?

If not, then you don't believe it.

Unprotected sex check with my girl, owe lots of debt check, Gtr no check.

chucky norris
01-04-2011, 04:11 PM

If not, then you don't believe it.hahaha i was thinking the same thing

i just don't want to get herpes

TurboSE
01-05-2011, 12:26 PM
hahaha i was thinking the same thing

i just don't want to get herpes

But you're only gonna have them for a year until the world ends, right?

dat411kid
01-06-2011, 03:29 PM
So yeah more about the birds mysteriously falling out of the sky, a couple hours before new years....Thats pretty wild...>No Explanations were given....Also about 100,000 fish were found dead in the same state about 170 miles apart...

Creeeppy

boobs13
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
The government is behind all this stuff lol.

4DOOR_LIFE
01-11-2011, 08:16 PM
So yeah more about the birds mysteriously falling out of the sky, a couple hours before new years....Thats pretty wild...>No Explanations were given....Also about 100,000 fish were found dead in the same state about 170 miles apart...

Creeeppy

It was interesting watching some videos online about the incident. They said it was weather related, possibly lighting...... yet the people sent to clean up the streets are wearing hazmat suits.lol. that will definitely make people feel safe.

kingkilburn
01-12-2011, 12:06 AM
They are wearing hazmat suits because wild birds carry a lot of shit that you don't want to catch and when you don't yet know why they died you REALLY don't want to catch it.

SimpleSexy180
01-14-2011, 07:04 PM
just prepare for a change in the world

Matej
01-16-2011, 02:53 AM
Earth is winning ya'll. We need to destroy it before it destroys us. Drill baby drill.

Felipe
01-16-2011, 03:23 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3120/2888587188_f16d91253a.jpg?v=0...............

kingkilburn
01-16-2011, 04:43 PM
/\I fail to see the funny or irony.

iHateMySilvia
01-16-2011, 05:05 PM
we never landed on the moon!

BustedS13
01-16-2011, 11:09 PM
i went to a Lutheran high school, so a lot of my facebook friends are religious. a couple days after the bird thing, one of them suggested that the rapture is coming. lol'd.

kingkilburn
01-17-2011, 02:36 AM
The rapture happened in 1971 but Jesus said fuck it and left without us.

Matej
01-17-2011, 08:14 AM
My theory on the bird/fish thing is that a cloud of some poisonous substance was floating in the sky, most likely the result of human doing. A flock of birds flew through it causing many of them to eventually fall out of the sky, and a couple of hundred miles away it rained down making its way into the water and killing fish.

Kamburrito
01-20-2011, 05:22 AM
My theory on the bird/fish thing is that a cloud of some poisonous substance was floating in the sky, most likely the result of human doing. A flock of birds flew through it causing many of them to eventually fall out of the sky, and a couple of hundred miles away it rained down making its way into the water and killing fish.

http://pokedream.com/pokedex/images/sugimori/110.jpg

it had to be.

but seriously, that is pretty damn weird.

kingkilburn
01-20-2011, 01:45 PM
What's weird is hermaphroditic birds and fish in Lake Mead from birth control hormones washed down from Las Vegas.

Cerberus21
01-22-2011, 06:22 PM
But you're only gonna have them for a year until the world ends, right?

just make sure after you get it you spread that around-:wackit:

Mikey213
01-23-2011, 09:25 AM
hahahahahaha! I can't believe how much money is made off dumb ass people! All this shit always happens we've just populated the Earth more to experience everything dynamically. Also our technology is up there so we're just monitoring everything more because we can.

boobs13
01-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Do you guys believe about this illuminati shit. That's going to happen later in life

theicecreamdan
01-23-2011, 05:43 PM
The fish was a naturaly boom-bust sort of thing. They have die-offs in that area every year. This year was larger than most, but it has happened before.

TougeLove
01-23-2011, 06:11 PM
on a religious side note: the bible mentions that the generation that see's the rising of the fig tree will not pass. background: israel is referred to in the bible numerous times as a fig tree, a generation is between 25-140 years. israel became a nation in 1948 after 2000 years of not being one. put it all together; the end of times is at most 140 years after 1948? im not saying its true just throwing out some stuff i've researched and discussed before.

kingkilburn
01-24-2011, 03:42 AM
And religious nuts have been calling for the end of times since before Nero's death.

Sneaky Sims
01-24-2011, 04:16 AM
Not telling anyone their wrong or right, hell the image I'm posting could be from a site that has no credibility, still:

2012, Nostradomus, End of the World, Revelations, Acid Rain, Ice Age Theory, Being Hulk Smashed... Regardless... WHATEVER does happen and when, there's no way anyone can really stop it right?
http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/7/walken.jpg

So only thing I can really say is "living is the only thing worth dying for" assuming all those stated well result in death. So like some other people stated above just live whatev you do have left. And thumbs up. http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/5837/24516720_.jpg

NOW I'm just going to post this picture to mess with you all... http://www.edgeblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/globaltempchart.gif

A little faded right now on the West Coast...

korco
01-25-2011, 01:34 PM
what ever happend to "Y2K" remember that shit haha

i heard back when i was in 8th grade nothing never happened

Brian
01-25-2011, 03:05 PM
I think the only thing we have to actually worry about is MAD.

All it takes is for one world leader to say "fuck it" and push THE button. We're all fucked if that happens.

lflkajfj12123
01-25-2011, 06:45 PM
litgdI5_1Uo

2012!!!

gearhead55
01-25-2011, 09:39 PM
hahaha thats great...

CatchMyDrift03
02-19-2011, 09:01 PM
This is all good info. Has anyone looked at the NASA's site regarding 2012? It states that the world has been around for over 40Billions years, and the planets aligning has happened 34 times, and nothing has happened. I think we are all safe to say that Drifting will still be around. =)

BOROSUN
03-25-2011, 07:01 PM
didnt want to clutter the jp eathquake thread...

qkXoFMK0kYw

-near a coast
-4 as in four fault line around he area
-7.0 readyness lol

t5whaRkuipU

240o'clock
03-25-2011, 09:36 PM
This is all good info. Has anyone looked at the NASA's site regarding 2012? It states that the world has been around for over 40Billions years, and the planets aligning has happened 34 times, and nothing has happened. I think we are all safe to say that Drifting will still be around. =)

Yea i just checked that out and all that makes alot of sense, But then on the other hand NASA is also controlled by the government and the government would not want the U.S. to know that the worlds actually going to end because then people would go absolutly insane with this economy. Im not saying 2012 is going to happen and like i said what nasa said seems very true but its just the government has some very tricky things up thier sleeves somtimes.

towlie
03-27-2011, 02:47 PM
I think the only thing we have to actually worry about is MAD.

All it takes is for one world leader to say "fuck it" and push THE button. We're all fucked if that happens.

I agree. Nuclear war would truly be the end of humanity.. Doesn't the US alone have enough power to destroy earth 100 times over or something like that?

(which is kind of ironic because we dont approve/allow of any other counties developing nuclear arms)

kingkilburn
03-28-2011, 04:49 PM
We have nukes because Russia still has nukes. End of story.

If the other nuclear powers got rid of theirs we would only have the back up plan nukes instead of the monster onslaught we currently have. The problem isn't getting rid of them but stopping others from building new ones. It's not gonna happen until the UN gives the security council members the authority to just go stomping in and stop others from building them.

redline racer510
04-20-2011, 09:09 PM
What scares me is that 19% of our national budget goes to military spending so the idea of the US military coming out with meaner, badder weapons(more destructive than A-bomb) is a likely possibility. Like all great civilization's we reach a plateau and we can only prepare ourselves for the fall.

DS562
04-20-2011, 10:54 PM
if its going to happen, its going to happen. no use in living in fear of inevitable end. One thing is for sure, if there is some kind of nuclear fall out or volcanic winter, i wouldnt want to live through the blast/eruption just to live in an endless struggle to survive.

kingkilburn
04-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Nothing is inevitable.

4DOOR_LIFE
04-25-2011, 11:34 AM
If anyone forgot APRIL 19, 2011 passed last week.

that was the day the SKYNET Missile Defense System is suppose to go online and become self aware. they declare war on mankind which triggers a nuclear apocalypse 2 days later. LOL.

good ol' Terminator franchise

honestly

i think we'll be alright. haha

kingkilburn
04-25-2011, 04:42 PM
If anyone forgot APRIL 19, 2011 passed last week. . .

If only we still had the rep system. +1 for you.

Matej
04-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Does this count as crazy Earth stuff? :)
rTlCXa6mP0g

gearhead55
04-27-2011, 12:12 AM

haha I might being going to hell for it, but i laughed out loud the second time he got struck. I gunna have to call fake.

on a side note, my great grandpa got struck by lightning twice in his life. It wasn't twice within ten feet and one minute though...

hulkster_s13
04-27-2011, 12:33 AM
http://youtu.be/RnG8Pa0u-4U
i dont know how to post the player

towlie
04-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Hmmm.

Japan has major tsunamis

South US is raped by tornadoes

General economy is all jacked

It's not even halfway to 2012, yup were screwed

Walperstyle
04-29-2011, 05:50 AM
2012 divided by 2 = ???
Halfway was a long time ago

Biggie-Stig
04-29-2011, 07:06 AM
2012 divided by 2 = ???
Halfway was a long time ago

1006 would be half

Brian
04-29-2011, 09:57 AM
rTlCXa6mP0g

LOL! Is this real? That's so cool. This dude is #1 !!!

turbo2nr
04-29-2011, 02:13 PM
^^ lol thats funny

i know im going to hell

hahahaha

Matej
05-03-2011, 02:30 PM
My apologies for this not being in English, but there is this recently discovered physics anomaly. An area where water flows uphill, and even an entire bus rolls up in neutral. It is not fake, as my cousin tried it out himself.
yw075uSG534

BOROSUN
05-03-2011, 03:11 PM
what... that's fucking nuts! put that place on my visit before i die list.

gretz
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM
what... that's fucking nuts! put that place on my visit before i die list.

lol... hope you like to travel...

List of magnetic hills - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_magnetic_hills)

BOROSUN
05-03-2011, 03:19 PM
ive been on the nj one and santa cruz. scratch off 2 oon the list.

Matej
05-03-2011, 03:22 PM
In the video they say it is not a magnetic hill, as they measured the elevation. A team of scientists from around the world is to come investigate it.

BOROSUN
05-03-2011, 03:29 PM
so its a actual hill? not a illusion?

DS562
05-03-2011, 03:34 PM
sooo....down is up, hot is cold and gary busey is perfectly normal?

gretz
05-03-2011, 03:38 PM
sooo....down is up, hot is cold and gary busey is perfectly normal?

yep... time to start pissing into the wind...

speeddream
05-17-2011, 10:26 PM
So whos ready for the END this saturday 5-21-11?

K_style
05-17-2011, 10:31 PM
I am just ganna take my car out and have normal weekend..

and I will talk to you guys on following Sunday...

LB 180SX
05-17-2011, 10:50 PM
I am just ganna take my car out and have normal weekend..

and I will talk to you guys on following Sunday...

lmfao!! amen!!

the end of the world is only going to happen when you die, like that quote says "only the dead have seen the end of the war"..theres been so much talk about it, yet nothing happenes.. like it was stated before, natural disasters are gona happen, plates move all the time and everyone is aware the 'big one' is coming.. what happened to y2k?? everyone panicked for nothing.. i mean call me naive or whatever but until some serious shit happens then it happens right.. cant change the inevitable

turbo2nr
05-18-2011, 07:17 AM
im going to "bounce on the devil and put the pedal to the floor"

lolz

aziankingz
05-18-2011, 08:36 AM
the end of the world is actually october 21st 2011 they say. may 21st is judgement day and the good will die and the rest of us will be here to suffer lol..

ChaserAero
05-18-2011, 08:51 AM
the end of the world is actually october 21st 2011 they say. may 21st is judgement day and the good will die and the rest of us will be here to suffer lol..

Judgment Day Party?
http://assets.espn.go.com/media/motion/2009/0201/ad_budlight_3conan_obrian.jpg

dsastr_clan
05-18-2011, 12:10 PM
WTF!!! we are on spring time and it fucking snows????? here in utah??? this is ridiculous
God can u please fix this sheeet already?

speeddream
05-19-2011, 12:05 AM
A bunch of idiots are saying the end is supposed to be this saturday at 3pm. Thats what i keep hearing. Others are saying that its the begining of the end, and the grand finale is octo 31st.

Lets just keep drifting lol

soreballz
05-19-2011, 10:44 PM
God can u please fix this sheeet already?
lololololol

You might as well ask Santa Claus to fix the weather... Maybe the Tooth Fairy? Oh, the Easter Bunny, too.

theicecreamdan
05-20-2011, 12:39 PM
or HARP ?