PDA

View Full Version : S13 Rb25 NO SPARK..

skyview
03-30-2010, 05:05 PM
hey whats up guys .. got a problem when i went to turn over the rb25. Well it's an s1 rb25det going into an s13 coupe so ya know. It hasn't been started yet and it won't fire up. The motor turns over and i know that i'm getting fuel but i have absolutely no spark.
How do i check to make sure the coil packs are still good?

i removed my CAS to get to the water pump and might be off half of 1/8 of an inch. This couldn't effect spark could it?

I triple checked all my wiring that was done by my guy, and can't see where any of the wires would be wrong..
I just read that the ecu not being bolted to the chassis could make your car not turn over.. butwhy would if effect the spark?

Can someone help me out with this bs..

skyview
03-31-2010, 04:08 PM
does anyone know anything

skyview
04-01-2010, 10:24 AM
i tested my coils with ohms and it gives me a reading of .08 and than when i give 12v power from the battery to the car and test it for power instead of ohms, it gives the same reading, so that means the coil packs and transistor(or w.e its called, the thing that has plugs on both sides where the coil packs and upper harness get plugged into) are fine? could the CAS being off less than 1/8 of an inch cause this thing not to spark at all?