PDA

View Full Version : Dumb clutch problem helppp!

pinkarrowsnow
03-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Ok guys got my sr swap in and running awesome tonight ran into one problem. Put a s14 master in the car (its a s13 dont think that matters) with stainless lines to slave. Bled for a long time if you push clutch in hard it will come up fine but like normal conditions it will stick to the floor and feel like it hasnt been bled blah blah. Any ideas of where to search first for this problem? Please help ive driven my built ka and wanna see how much better the sr is haha.

Thank you

sil80 monster
03-22-2010, 12:08 AM
check the slave cylinder

mazersx
03-22-2010, 12:19 AM
check the slave cylinder, but mainly check for AIR!!

zerooath
03-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Slave Cylinder.

If you press the clutch in and the fluid in the master cylinder moves then chances are its prolly not your master cylinder.

Check the slave cylinder for small leaks. It could also be leaking from inside the rubber boot and you may not be able to see it. You can take the small boot off and look that way.

pinkarrowsnow
03-22-2010, 12:27 AM
thats what i was thinking too somewhere along the trip from my friends to my house it got pushed out and needed to push it in pretty hard with a c clamp and fluid in master does move but i checked the boot sorta didnt see fluid ill check in the morn. BTW does anyone know if i can use my stock s13 slave and put my stainless line onto it?