PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Silvia K's Bumper

Alfador
03-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Looking to buy a S13 Silvia Aero front bumper for a Sil40 conversion (originally had this listed a K's bumper, not what I am looking for). Must have turn signals. Looking only for one with double front vents (lower right and left side). Vent grills would be desirable, but most important is the grill between the turn signals. Must also have the turn signals.

Obviously it's going to be repainted so scratches and minor dings are not an issue. Won't agree to any sale without seeing pictures first. Must be able to ship to MA, and I'll consider any serious offer on price. I can be contacted through forum PMs or email.

9s13Coupe3SX
03-19-2010, 04:21 PM
I believe your looking for a aero bumper not k's.

fcken_engus
03-19-2010, 04:28 PM
hit up xdumbxguyx, he's selling his mint condition aero. these aero's go for big $ tho

Alfador
03-19-2010, 05:10 PM
I think you're right coupe. I started this years ago and had to stop while I was in school and out of work so I'm a little rusty on the specific model terms. Original post edited to reflect what I'm looking for.

I replied to xdumbxguyx but it doesn't look like he's willing to ship it to MA right now, which is understandable.