PDA

View Full Version : EAF Gymkhana Demo

simplistek
03-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Hello Zilvians, as some of you may know I am working with EAF (Extreme Auto Fest) to bring some kind of demo for this year's EAF season. EAF wants to hold a Gymkhana event that is open to ALL drivetrains but they want to ease into it before opening it to the public by only holding demos this year. Therefore, they are looking for 10 GOOD drivers that can handle their vehicles in a competitive Gymkhana event. As of right now, I am mainly looking for AWD/FF drivers as I already have a number of Pro FR drivers interested (some of which are Formula D licensed) for the San Diego area. If you would like to participate in this event, please email me at [email protected]. Please list your vehicle, driving experience, info about yourself/contact info, etc. Please keep in mind that the purpose for this year is to get the public interested as well as Qualcomm by putting on a good show. So driver's skill level is an important factor. Let's get something going again in San Diego.

Please note: the Gymkhana will travel along with EAF to all of their shows so drivers from all over are welcome for future events but again, this will only happen based on interest.