PDA

View Full Version : Drifting. It's fucking stupid.

BustedS13
03-08-2010, 02:13 AM
just absolutely the gayest thing you can do on four wheels, aside from having homosexual sex in a vehicle.

Om1kron
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
don't we already have this thread here?

BustedS13
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
we do now!

Agamemnon
03-08-2010, 02:19 AM
just absolutely the gayest thing you can do, aside from rehashing the same idea from another thread.

fixed............

I LUV MY S13
03-08-2010, 02:34 AM
well other thread closed

S14DB
03-08-2010, 02:58 AM
don't we already have this thread here?

This thread started off well, but devolved into a great deal of whining and griping about one another.

I'll allow another iteration of this thread to take place, but if anyone starts taking shit that people say on the internet personally again, I'll just kick your butt to the curb.
Last one got closed because people started going after each other instead of the topic at hand.

SUPERSTAR
03-08-2010, 08:59 AM
just absolutely the gayest thing you can do on four wheels, aside from having homosexual sex in a vehicle. Both I enjoy.

Me too. :D

Antihero983
03-08-2010, 09:48 AM
like having sex in the back of a volkswagen?

ericcastro
03-08-2010, 10:30 AM
I really hate how its so much fun and brings me joy after a long work week.

franklin93zx
03-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Eric I see your post but I see no cat picture....

udon!
03-08-2010, 10:37 AM
drifting is way too expensive and LAME.

i should be saving my money to go to college to study physics.

AND 17th CENTURY FRENCH POETRY.

240sxvaj
03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Drifting in a civic hatchback is fun lol!

hotlavaflow
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeh I guess controlling your car sideways at 60mph requires pink boat shoes and a sweater vest:ghey:

whatever:rolleyes:

these threads are stupid and pointless, some like drifting (like me) some don't
some like chocolate ice cream some like vanilla who cares

drift freaq
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Yeh I guess controlling your car sideways at 60mph requires pink boat shoes and a sweater vest:ghey:

whatever:rolleyes:

these threads are stupid and pointless, some like drifting (like me) some don't
some like chocolate ice cream some like vanilla who cares

This pretty much sums it up. Yawn, close thread now.

Om1kron
03-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't think drifting is gay or anything like that. I just wish I could afford to do it and not destroy my car in the process. Which drifting is the destroyer of cars, you have to fuck something up to get good at it.

Kouki_monstr
03-08-2010, 12:23 PM
I enjoy it

adrians_s13
03-08-2010, 12:39 PM
too expensive for me.

daily driving and hard parking is moar fun!

XnTroubleX
03-08-2010, 12:40 PM
I hate drifting,,,, Only cause I dont know how!!

fckillerbee
03-08-2010, 12:46 PM
I hate drifting...only cause I'm 5 lug. If I was 4 lug...i think i would be more thug.

ayuaddict
03-08-2010, 05:02 PM
it's pretty much the exact same thing as global warming.

KoukiMonsta
03-08-2010, 05:08 PM
global warming is gay

ayuaddict
03-08-2010, 05:44 PM
haha somebody changed "gay" to "stupid".

dkenn81
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
I hate drifting because I suck at it :(

Tom25666
03-15-2010, 02:19 PM
gayer things on 4 wheels than drifting:
-ghost riding the whip
-driving a mustang
-listening to audio tapes of dane cook while driving
-revving your engine at a car that will clearly curb stomp you
-ridin' spinna's

i'm sure there's more

NMs14.5kouki
03-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I think we need a cat thread instead of this thread...

BoostSlideWayz
03-16-2010, 05:01 PM
dude you posted a statement like this in zilvia..............i think theres alot of drifters in here.. i love drifting even tho i can do it

Bubbles
03-16-2010, 08:35 PM
-ghost riding the whip
-driving a mustang
-ridin' spinna's

Yeah, but if you were to ghost ride a revving mustang that had spinners while playing Dane Cook tapes it'd be totally awesome.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-16-2010, 10:18 PM
-ghost riding the whip
-driving a mustang
-ridin' spinna's

i'm sure there's more

i would rather do all of those things than drift my nissan 240sx.

Mister.E
03-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Yeah, but if you were to ghost ride a revving mustang that had spinners while playing Dane Cook tapes it'd be totally awesome.

the fact that the car was G enough to be riding spinnaz but still had a tape deck already makes it awesome. top that off with a Chuck Norris bobble head and you have a fuckin party on 4 wheels.

BustedS13
03-16-2010, 11:55 PM
-ghost riding the whip
-driving a mustang
-ridin' spinna's

i'm sure there's more

don't really understand the mustang hate. they're cheap speed and very fun.
power is fun.

JapanS15
03-17-2010, 12:54 AM
What do you like to do with your car if drifting is so gay?

9s13Coupe3SX
03-17-2010, 01:07 AM
^^^ You hard park it in your garage and only bring it out when your lonely and want attention.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-17-2010, 01:24 AM
OR you could drive it. like the rest of the world does. are you guys really this stupid, or is it just the internet?

ILoveMyRHS13
03-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Drifting USED to be cool.

In about 02.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-17-2010, 01:40 AM
contrary to popular belief, drifting was NEVER cool.

ILoveMyRHS13
03-17-2010, 01:57 AM
Taniguchi was #1.

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-17-2010, 02:05 AM
taniguchi, the super gt driver, will always be number one.

racepar1
03-18-2010, 01:18 PM
global warming is gay

Don't even get me started on the whole "global warming" bullshit...

don't really understand the mustang hate. they're cheap speed and very fun.
power is fun.

Barbie drives a mustang, has to be ghey. Besides it's not just the mustang, it's ford as a whole. Well at least ford knows how to run a company, still lame though...

Lemme see...

-roadrace
-time attack
-autocross
-trackdays
-cruising
-canyons

Need I continue???

taniguchi, the super gt driver, will always be number one.

Such a fanboy...

:ghey:

LOL!

Drifting itself is fine. The problem is that drifting has attracted all the trendy douchebags. Trendy douches are fucking stupid...

Antihero983
03-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Drifting itself is fine. The problem is that drifting has attracted all the trendy douchebags. Trendy douches are fucking stupid...

This.

/endthread.

WIKID S4TEEN
03-18-2010, 01:55 PM
We need "A GAY" thread, so we can dump everything that's gay in there...

1) Tight pants
2) Boy George
3) Ref Ticket

Etc...

Taniguchi_Is_#1
03-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Such a fanboy...

:ghey:

LOL!

i am king of fanboys. i've been doing it the longest. haha.

new thought:

just like how 'gay' has been devolved into roughly the same meaning as 'stupid', i declare that from this day forward, anytime something is called gay, gay should be replaced with 'drift'.

examples:

that car is pretty drift.

i just saw the driftest guy on earth at the record store.

drifting is drift.

that car is more drift than two dicks touching.

racepar1
03-18-2010, 03:12 PM
i am king of fanboys. i've been doing it the longest. haha.

new thought:

just like how 'gay' has been devolved into roughly the same meaning as 'stupid', i declare that from this day forward, anytime something is called gay, gay should be replaced with 'drift'.

examples:

that car is pretty drift.

i just saw the driftest guy on earth at the record store.

drifting is drift.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

I almost fell out of my chair right now asshole...

Matej
03-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Drifting is awesome.

Tom25666
03-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Barbie drives a mustang, has to be ghey. Besides it's not just the mustang, it's ford as a whole.

and how the vast majority of people that drive them are DOUCHE FUCKS. then again this is the south. it's like their redneck impulses go off when they see i got one uh thee'um goddamn rice burners

:keke:

fckillerbee
03-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Gay is awesome.

this just doesn't make sense......

"gay is awesome?"

JDMxJosh
03-23-2010, 09:52 AM
I don't get... why is drifting gay to you?

you either
-sucked at it
-couldn't afford it
-to stupid

:] <33333

gotspins13
03-23-2010, 10:24 AM
i can never figure out if you guys really hate drifting or its just sarcasm..?

fckillerbee
03-23-2010, 10:30 AM

you either
-sucked at it
-couldn't afford it
-to stupid

damn so is this why I hate drifting...

I suck, I really can't afford it, and its stupid. sums it all up.

Thanks, now I'm gonna try auto cross!:barfkiss:

Enna
03-23-2010, 04:06 PM
I find it funny that the two ppl so far that really have their panties in a bind are the ones with JDM and Japan in their names. Its the internet, its zilvia, fuck off and go home. I think drifting is fun, but I also love time attack. So I'm either way on it.

Although just drifting is pretty drift.

shiftdrift
03-23-2010, 04:11 PM
I hate drifting...only cause I'm 5 lug. If I was 4 lug...i think i would be more thug.

no! i was just 4 lug and i switched to 5 lug, 4 lug is ghey.

Bubbles
03-23-2010, 05:25 PM

Haul groceries.

udon!
03-23-2010, 05:31 PM
this thread makes me want to get one of these.

just so i can drive it, and be cool.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c5/Nissan_Fair%EF%BD%8CadyZ_S30.JPG

325irollin
03-25-2010, 11:43 PM
just logged in to say mustangs suck and you can find other more powerful cars to have fun in for the same price but wont fall apart like an american POS

DeathMetal
03-26-2010, 08:35 AM
-driving a mustang

Sir, you have won my heart.
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

TurboSE
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
I don't look at drifting as a motorsport, because it's judged, not timed (correct me if I'm wrong, I've never been to an event and only watch it on YouTube and TV when it's on). I look at it like an art form or an exhibition. I love watching it and think it's amazing the control and skill the driver's have. I don't plan to drift my 240sx, and I dislike everyone assuming that's why I bought it. I really just needed somewhere to stick my RB and I've always liked the S13's.

Variety is the Spice channel of life...it's your car, do with it what makes you smile...and let other's do what they want.

Wanna drift your car, great.
Wanna drag you car, great.
Wanna rice your car, okay.
Wanna lift your GT-R and slap on some Super-Swampers and turn it into a rock crawler...fucking great!

drift213
03-26-2010, 12:44 PM
drifting is a way to relax imo everyone has their own opinion.......is way funner than drag races or lil stupid street race..... hahaha

Tom25666
03-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Sir, you have won my heart.

and you sir have a kick ass screen name

:zombie:

metal!

EwingDRIFTZ
03-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Drifting in a civic hatchback is fun lol!

drifting isnt possible in fwd its just powerslideing cus drifting is the art of absolute car control sideways

soo keeep your honda were its suppose to be on the freeway in traffic!

racepar1
03-28-2010, 11:56 AM
drifting isnt possible in fwd its just powerslideing cus drifting is the art of absolute car control sideways

soo keeep your honda were its suppose to be on the freeway in traffic!

Hahaha! As soon as I saw your screen name I knew this post was going to be fucking stupid. A couple suggestions:

1- Write like a literate person, this isn't a text message...

2- Grow a brain, the post you quoted was clearly not serious...

projectRDM
03-28-2010, 06:03 PM

you either
-sucked at it
-couldn't afford it
-to stupid

This is the mentality I've always experienced when I express that I don't care for drifting. I have never seen any sport that has so many haters in it in my life. People get butthurt and tell me "it's because you can't do it." That's the lamest attempt at reasoning ever. It's not that I can't do it, I don't care to do it, never tried it, never going to waste my time trying it. Simple. People who were here before drifting was the trend still enjoy autocross, grip racing, and other forms of driving that keep the car straight on course. That doesn't mean they can't drift, nor that they're weak for not drifting. They just don't want to drift. I get no satisfaction sliding a car, nor do I enjoy watching other people do it. Is it a skill? Sure. Do I appreciate those who are good enough to drift professionally, sure. But just like NASCAR, I don't watch it because although I can appreciate the drivers' efforts, I think it's a pointless form of motorsport. Drifting is a fad sport that has stayed it's course, but that doesn't mean everyone has to like it. The idea that 240SX owners have to be drifters really needs to die, it's well over a decade old and it was lame even then.

This coming from someone who was driving before a good bit of the members here were even born.

iSLYD
03-28-2010, 06:30 PM
This is the mentality I've always experienced when I express that I don't care for drifting. I have never seen any sport that has so many haters in it in my life. People get butthurt and tell me "it's because you can't do it." That's the lamest attempt at reasoning ever. It's not that I can't do it, I don't care to do it, never tried it, never going to waste my time trying it. Simple. People who were here before drifting was the trend still enjoy autocross, grip racing, and other forms of driving that keep the car straight on course. That doesn't mean they can't drift, nor that they're weak for not drifting. They just don't want to drift. I get no satisfaction sliding a car, nor do I enjoy watching other people do it. Is it a skill? Sure. Do I appreciate those who are good enough to drift professionally, sure. But just like NASCAR, I don't watch it because although I can appreciate the drivers' efforts, I think it's a pointless form of motorsport. Drifting is a fad sport that has stayed it's course, but that doesn't mean everyone has to like it. The idea that 240SX owners have to be drifters really needs to die, it's well over a decade old and it was lame even then.

This coming from someone who was driving before a good bit of the members here were even born.
:Owned::naughtyd:
i agree with what you are saying everyone is entitled to their own opinion wether stupid or not. i love the drift and i absolutely love the grip touge just as much. its like almond joy and mounds sometimes u feel like a drift sometimes you dont
:gives:

PoorMans180SX
03-29-2010, 09:51 PM
I laughed so hard reading this thread.

Drifting is pretty drift.

Racing in any form is pretty drift.

c-los13
04-23-2010, 08:23 PM
mustangs are heavy as heck therefore its pointless for then to have a good engine! (except that vince's dude its all carbon fiber though)
i just tires of driving like a grandma so drifting brings some fun to your daily driving ya know what i mean?
plus it gives you a crazy rush!!! i been fixing the basics on my car to start practicing
well
i guess its whatever floats your boat
driftin is tight!!! if you know how!

S14DB
04-23-2010, 08:56 PM
mustangs are heavy as heck therefore its pointless for then to have a good engine! (except that vince's dude its all carbon fiber though)
i just tires of driving like a grandma so drifting brings some fun to your daily driving ya know what i mean?
plus it gives you a crazy rush!!! i been fixing the basics on my car to start practicing
well

Who the fuck is Vince?

sr20sean
04-23-2010, 09:16 PM
^ im pretty sure hes referring to the guy who made the full carbon fiber mustang

i like drifting but i think people that do it to join the bandwagon are just fucking idiots

wrek240
04-23-2010, 09:44 PM
I like drifting but all the people that are around my area that do it are taking it to serious! They want everyones cars to be at fd or d1 spec if you don't have a painted car or missing a bumper or stuff like that they start talking trash. In other werds they are talking the fun out of it. Also I really like road racing never done it but want to try it out.

DALAZ_68
04-23-2010, 09:49 PM
well

Who the fuck is Vince?

you actually understood that abuse of the english language...!?

Campanelli
04-24-2010, 02:46 AM
-ghost riding the whip
-driving a mustang
-ridin' spinna's

i'm sure there's more

What about ghost riding your mustang with 'spinnas' while dane cook is playing on the stereo!:ugh:

sr20sean
04-24-2010, 09:53 AM
What about ghost riding your mustang with 'spinnas' while dane cook is playing on the stereo!:ugh:

it was covered already

mynameisray
04-24-2010, 02:56 PM
lmfao... this thread is the shit

shiftdrift
04-24-2010, 03:01 PM
lmfao... this thread is shit
edited for accuracy.

jo_dan07
04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
i think that the guy that posted this thread sucks at drifting and thats why he is mad hahahahahah

let me guess u drive a honda

Campanelli
04-24-2010, 06:18 PM
it was covered already

I figured :wan: