PDA

View Full Version : Gtir itb fuel rail

NMs14.5kouki
03-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I have some gtir itb's being modified for rwd sr, I would like to know what people use for a fuel rail? I have searched for about a week and the only one I can find is the jgy fuel rail, but their's only works with msd injectors.

So any help on who makes a fuel rail for the gtir would help, any place where I can get one would be more help and of course if you got one that will work for me shoot me a pm and i will buy it!

Csomme
03-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Did you recently buy the manifold?

florante rea
03-07-2010, 11:02 PM
he bought the manifold from me, it wasn't modified yet. i still have the modified jw fuel rail and injectors frank. pm me if interested, i may be doing a different fuel rail setup. btw, sorry csomme for the stolen goods, we'll be looking for those parts.

Z U L8R
03-08-2010, 06:20 AM
holler at Derek at Lethal Injection 770-343-9969, he can probably get you a factory one from nissan if they're not discontinued.

tell em i sent you,

Dave

NMs14.5kouki
03-08-2010, 07:57 AM
he bought the manifold from me, it wasn't modified yet. i still have the modified jw fuel rail and injectors frank. pm me if interested, i may be doing a different fuel rail setup. btw, sorry csomme for the stolen goods, we'll be looking for those parts.

I sent ya a pm!

holler at Derek at Lethal Injection 770-343-9969, he can probably get you a factory one from nissan if they're not discontinued.

tell em i sent you,

Dave

I will call him if florante rea doesn't come through with his. thanks for the assistance!

Csomme
03-08-2010, 09:52 AM
I hear ya. Good luck with the project. Post pics of it when it's all said and done. I've seen a couple different versions of it.

NMs14.5kouki
03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
I hear ya. Good luck with the project. Post pics of it when it's all said and done. I've seen a couple different versions of it.

I will, it should be done later this week, and have injectors and fuel rail then as well. Hopefully.