PDA

View Full Version : S13 Coupe or Hatchback! $3200 or less! Milpitas , Bay Area, CA!

jdhariwal
03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, Im looking for my first car ever. Although I'm 17, I know a lot about these cars and know what to look for. I'm located in Milpitas,CA , next to San Jose, so if your around the bay ,let me know. HAS TO BE RUNNING! Motor has to be running fairly well, even if its close to the end of its life. I can care less about the paint, but I dont want it multicolored or primered fully, or the front end missing. Pretty much just looking for a car that works that looks well,starter drifting car. Preferably completely stock. Has to be 5 Speed of course. Must shift smoothly. Want a fastback more than the coupe, so yeah. I can't spend more than 3200, cause I only got 3000, and i would probably be able to come up with another 200. I know I'm asking for too much with a small amount of cash like this, but its all i got.My parents aint paying a dime for this, its all me. If you got some coilovers installed, that would be awesome too. I've been on craigslist for a while and the few good ones have slipped past my hands. Let me know or send me some pics folks!!!!

jdhariwal
03-06-2010, 10:35 AM
bump to the top!! come on guys, i need a car.

bt650
03-09-2010, 10:20 PM
hey bro...still lookin for a hatch? check out this one...http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1635355070.html...in milpitas too...just thought i can help