PDA

View Full Version : Chile 8.8 EARTH QUAKE!! (Version:OMG TEH GOVMENT DID IT)

jspec240
02-27-2010, 02:59 AM
said to be a tsunami warning as well. Prayers and thoughts to anyone who has family over there...

sickstatus
02-27-2010, 03:08 AM
earthquakes everywhere....

california is over due for one.

you guys think some earthquakes are caused by humans?

ex. hi-tech machines to alter weather/produce earthquakes.

im pretty sure they exist.

Teddy
02-27-2010, 03:12 AM
Wow this JUST happened. Nothing on the news yet.. Crazyy.

Hope everyone is okay.

jspec240
02-27-2010, 03:16 AM
I think they can have a contribution but dont thik they would ever play a key role. I hope this doesnt turn out like Haiti... Me going to the military really opened my eyes by being in disastrous environment it really changes lives andyou would never understand the full extent unless you have been there done that.

Im gonna do some research on cali since like you said one has been due. :)

jspec240
02-27-2010, 03:17 AM
yea it just came up on the news...

joeapple8
02-27-2010, 03:18 AM

There are, they are called HAARP

YouTube - Haiti EarthQuake H.A.A.R.P 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI)

government / nasa invest in this program, I think the Air force also invest in this program..

People have reported weird shit happening in the sky, like auroras and shit before an earth quake happens..

In example, CHINA, China is not bound to have a major quake yet, they did, and auroras were reported to be seen minutes before the quake struck...
same for Haiti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIadY5FI8

az_240
02-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Crazy stuff.... that tsunami is probably on its way! Just hope it's not another Haiti disaster.

That HAARP conspiracy theory is nuts... never heard of it before.

RightWheelDrive
02-27-2010, 03:27 AM
Weather can be slightly controlled like by using silver iodide to produce rain (Cloud Seeding) but I don't think earthquakes have anything to do with humans. Earthquakes are the result of a release in tension of tectonic plates and the only way we humans can attempt to control this is with a LARGE underground explosion...some say of the nuclear sort..uh o...

Regardless, that is sad news and I wish them the best in recovering

simmode1
02-27-2010, 03:28 AM
Damn... what the hell!? Scary times we're living in...

az_240
02-27-2010, 03:38 AM
Weather can be slightly controlled like by using silver iodide to produce rain (Cloud Seeding) but I don't think earthquakes have anything to do with humans. Earthquakes are the result of a release in tension of tectonic plates and the only way we humans can attempt to control this is with a LARGE underground explosion...some say of the nuclear sort..uh o...

Regardless, that is sad news and I wish them the best in recovering

They are saying these HAARP things located around the world produce ultra low frequencies similar to a subwoofer when turned on which can cause the fault-line plates to slip creating an earthquake... there is a demonstration in the video.

joeapple8
02-27-2010, 03:39 AM
None of these things happen to Australia, Canada, I want to move now...

az_240
02-27-2010, 03:40 AM
Move to Arizona and never worry about a natural disaster again!

It does get hot in the summer though.

VQMaxFan
02-27-2010, 03:44 AM

YouTube - Haiti EarthQuake H.A.A.R.P 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI)

government / nasa invest in this program, I think the Air force also invest in this program..

People have reported weird shit happening in the sky, like auroras and shit before an earth quake happens..

In example, CHINA, China is not bound to have a major quake yet, they did, and auroras were reported to be seen minutes before the quake struck...
same for Haiti

YouTube - EARTHQUAKE LIGHTS by PROJECT HAARP? CHINA QUAKE 7.8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIadY5FI8)

Wow that first video you posted was complete garbage, something made that shitty shouldn't have any credibility. Also i love the "scale" test. Obviously scientific proof that we can cause earthquakes.

simmode1
02-27-2010, 03:45 AM
None of these things happen to Australia, Canada, I want to move now...

Escape earthquake, wildfires, mudslides and statewide government bankruptcy while you can!

BustedS13
02-27-2010, 04:46 AM

NO.
fucking retarded.

fckillerbee
02-27-2010, 09:45 AM
very possible, none the less....there would have to be a correlation relating to the HAARP machine being "tested" or used right before this incident...I have not found anything.

brndck
02-27-2010, 10:17 AM
no one really talks about it in the media, but the us military has been trying for decades to establish bases in haiti and has been repeatedly foiled.

now when the earthquake hit, humanitarian aid was denied entry until a military occupation force was inserted on a very large scale.

how convenient.

brndck
02-27-2010, 10:21 AM
the following isn't directly about earthquakes, and i'm not endorsing it, but some of it does seem credible, and given what our govt has forced on us in the last decade, i'm not about to put anything past them.

H.A.A.R.P. (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html)

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program)

HAARP Home Page (http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/)

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning (http://www.haarp.net/)

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 10:58 AM

same for Haiti

YouTube - EARTHQUAKE LIGHTS by PROJECT HAARP? CHINA QUAKE 7.8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BwIadY5FI8)

STFU

People have reported seeing auroras before earth quakes for all of recorded history.

The tension in the crust causes distortions in the magnetosphere. These distortions are visible(through their effects) as auroras. This is fact. No guessing or theory. It is measurable and repeatable.

If people would fucking pay attention in school these asinine "theories" would stop being propagated.:bash::bash::bash:

SUPERSTAR
02-27-2010, 11:01 AM
crazy .

fckillerbee
02-27-2010, 11:48 AM
STFU

People have reported seeing auroras before earth quakes for all of recorded history.

The tension in the crust causes distortions in the magnetosphere. These distortions are visible(through their effects) as auroras. This is fact. No guessing or theory. It is measurable and repeatable.

If people would fucking pay attention in school these asinine "theories" would stop being propagated.:bash::bash::bash:

then you are the idiot that should put your foot in your mouth. So if they are trying to create earthquakes, and the auroras are just a sign of an earthquake about to happen, why does the government have to create the aurora....why couldn't they create an earthquake, and the aurora is exactly what you said..."relation to".

and so you don't say something dumb again...manipulating an aurora...could just be something they came across as well. don't be so close minded. I'm not saying this is fact...more possibility.

D.Adams
02-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Hawaii's preparing for a Tsunami rite now because of this earth quake

wh0aitznic0
02-27-2010, 12:09 PM
I LOVE conspiracy theories!

Sucks about Chile though. :(

el ocho
02-27-2010, 12:53 PM
People that know absolutely nothing about Fault Lines, Earthquakes and all of that should not talk like they know anything about Haarp shit. I mean its so easy for people that know nothing about earthquakes and the situations that surround them to talk about conspiracy theorys. ITs so easy to watch a 10minute youtube video and believe everything said with no facts in the whole things. PPlcan be so easily manipulated

But on a real note a good friends of mine is from there so hopefully her family is safe.

D.Adams
02-27-2010, 01:06 PM
propaganda bull shit is pissing me off .. read up on earthquakes before you put you foot in your mouth. didnt need to watch the video because i learned in 3rd grade how earthquakes happen.

ryguy
02-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Give me a fucking break. Anybody who believes those youtube videos is fucking crazy. The government cannot control earthquakes. TEH WHOLE WORLD IS A CONSPIRACY LAWLZ.

All those websites look TOTALLY legit by the way. Totally trustworthy. The science in those youtube videos is definitely sound. My imaginary dagger pointing at the United States is surely the harbinger of doom.

az_240
02-27-2010, 01:29 PM
then you are the idiot that should put your foot in your mouth. So if they are trying to create earthquakes, and the auroras are just a sign of an earthquake about to happen, why does the government have to create the aurora....why couldn't they create an earthquake, and the aurora is exactly what you said..."relation to".

and so you don't say something dumb again...manipulating an aurora...could just be something they came across as well. don't be so close minded. I'm not saying this is fact...more possibility.

Agreed.... people need to open up to possibilities more instead of putting their head in the sand. Look at what man has accomplished and how fast technology has advanced in the last century alone.

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 01:32 PM

The argument made by those that believe that man made earth quakes are real is that man made earth quakes create auroras and natural ones do not. As if the auroras are a side effect of the man made process. The reality is that strong earth quakes create auroras on their own.

The point is this:

If earth quakes cause auroras then auroras are not proof of man made earth quakes.

GWB654
02-27-2010, 01:33 PM
pretty crazy i live on the coast of oahu and most of my town has been evacuated but we decided to wait it out. we live about 1000ft from the shore and up a slight hill so we should be ok. it is supposed to hit in 35 min all the roads by me a shut down. i will take pics if anything big happens and post it up. pretty intense morning!!

fckillerbee
02-27-2010, 01:37 PM
The argument made by those that believe that man made earth quakes are real is that man made earth quakes create auroras and natural ones do not. As if the auroras are a side effect of the man made process. The reality is that strong earth quakes create auroras on their own.

The point is this:

If earth quakes cause auroras then auroras are not proof of man made earth quakes.

thank you for clarifying that....i had to read it a couple times to make sure you were saying what I thought you were. lol

i apologize lol. forgive me? lol

S14DB
02-27-2010, 01:39 PM
It's Cuba and Venezuela.

Cuba wanted to get rid of the secret bases we created in Haiti to invade Cuba. The US caught on to it and Cuba's alli Venezuela quickly activated their HAARP to take the heat off Cuba. Chile was chosen due to it's close location to Venezuela(HAARPs limited range) and ties to the US.

Cuba–Venezuela relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba%E2%80%93Venezuela_relations)

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Agreed.... people need to open up to possibilities more instead of putting their head in the sand. Look at what man has accomplished and how fast technology has advanced in the last century alone.

Almost all of the technology that has been accomplished has been basic physics and engineering applied creatively.

This pseudoscience is as real as faster than light speed from star wars.

As real as scalars changing weather.

As real as Reagan's Star Wars anti-missile program.

They take a concept you might be vaguely familiar with and, through smoke and mirrors, turn it on it's head, twisting it to match their skewed idea of reality.

It's all cool when it is a sci-fi movie.

Not in real life.

thank you for clarifying that....i had to read it a couple times to make sure you were saying what I thought you were. lol

i apologize lol. forgive me? lol

No problem. Your analysis of my statement is fair. I should have been more clear to start with.

az_240
02-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Almost all of the technology that has been accomplished has been basic physics and engineering applied creatively.

They take a concept you might be vaguely familiar with and, through smoke and mirrors, turn it on it's head, twisting it to match their skewed idea of reality.

Not in real life.

Large Hadron Collider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider)
^That is pretty advanced if you ask me.

sickstatus
02-27-2010, 01:50 PM
NO.
fucking retarded.

=[

msglenth.

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 01:54 PM
It's advanced yes. It is also grounded in reality.

All they are doing is throwing one particle at another and watching the reaction. They've been doing it since the early '30s.

The incredible thing about the Large Hadron Collider is the shear scale of the machine.

az_240
02-27-2010, 02:08 PM
It's advanced yes. It is also grounded in reality.

All they are doing is throwing one particle at another and watching the reaction. They've been doing it since the early '30s.

The incredible thing about the Large Hadron Collider is the shear scale of the machine.

So you think everything there is to discover in this world has already been done?

I believe there is so much more to electromagnetics/frequencies/science that we've just barely begun to understand and the possibilities are endless.

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 02:40 PM
Don't infer when nothing was implied.

There is much more out there to learn BUT there is NO proof or even reasanoble theory to back this up.

If you can find me multiple articles by multiple researchers in multiple scientific journals I will take back everything I said. As it stands now no evidence has been shown to prove to me or any other level headed person that these or any other earth quakes have ever been man made.

itsspazm
02-27-2010, 02:50 PM
the water is currently surging into hilo bay on the big island... nothing bad yet. and lets hope it stays that way. im watching a live stream from a local news station back home..

fckillerbee
02-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Don't infer when nothing was implied.

There is much more out there to learn BUT there is NO proof or even reasanoble theory to back this up.

If you can find me multiple articles by multiple researchers in multiple scientific journals I will take back everything I said. As it stands now no evidence has been shown to prove to me or any other level headed person that these or any other earth quakes have ever been man made.

yes, as much information is out there, it is irrelevant. For there is no proof. And you won't find it if it's true. America will not make themselfs look like the bad guy.

but i am all for conspiracy's (?)....they are entertaining.

SimpleS14
02-27-2010, 03:23 PM
This is the first time I'm hearing about the earthquake. :( When I think about it, this area rides along a rift and not too far off where three tectonic plates converge...so an earthquake was bound to happen.

As for the conspiracy, it's a new one to me and there is not much I can comment about it.

jspec240
02-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Man I heard the waves in Hawaii were gona be crazy but I dont think its commin.. thank god

Agamemnon
02-27-2010, 06:18 PM
yes, as much information is out there, it is irrelevant. For there is no proof. And you won't find it if it's true. America will not make themselfs look like the bad guy.

but i am all for conspiracy's (?)....they are entertaining.

No they're not. There is nothing entertaining about people preaching half truths and fallacies to fit their own warped sense of reality.

It's intellectually offensive.

jspec240
02-27-2010, 06:30 PM
^^The reason I started this thread was to show sympathy to the people who live there or have families or loved ones in the area and to monitor the out come Please leave the bickering at home.. (to all)

Agamemnon
02-27-2010, 06:35 PM
LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

If you dont want people to bicker in your threads, then dont post in the bickering section.

jspec240
02-27-2010, 06:50 PM
lol you are right It was a mistake Mods please move to "regular" off topic chat.

Has anyone heard about a death toll? damage assessment?

D.Adams
02-27-2010, 06:51 PM
LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

If you dont want people to bicker in your threads, then dont post in the bickering section.

he did post in the OFF TOPIC section and a mod moved it here ..

jspec240
02-27-2010, 06:57 PM
^^^^ thats what I thought.... I guess when people started arguing they moved it but this wasnt my intention, if you read the first post you would understand.

Please move back to off topic in regard to people who are suffering due to the incident

Iamnismo
02-27-2010, 07:00 PM

YouTube - Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura - HAARP part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZOt29NR0FY)

rc1honda
02-27-2010, 08:24 PM
No they're not. There is nothing entertaining about people preaching half truths and fallacies to fit their own warped sense of reality.

It's intellectually offensive.

Well so is a unquestioning belief in what the powers that be tell you to be true. Truth is seldom simple, less black and white.

Fact is that our government and other governments have been involved in countless covert activities with the American Public being none the wiser. Whether that be the mind control experiments in the 60's or planned invasion of Cube during the missile crisis.

Never be the sheep. Always question authority. Think for yourself.

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 09:13 PM
The OP has made his intentions clear.

If this debate(ha) is to continue it needs it's own thread.

Agamemnon
02-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Well so is a unquestioning belief in what the powers that be tell you to be true. Truth is seldom simple, less black and white.

Fact is that our government and other governments have been involved in countless covert activities with the American Public being none the wiser. Whether that be the mind control experiments in the 60's or planned invasion of Cube during the missile crisis.

Never be the sheep. Always question authority. Think for yourself.
NO. Sheep are the people that follow a belief without any kind facts to back it up.

It sounds like alot of you need to apply a little more of Occam's razor. Sometimes an earthquake is just an earthquake.

drift freaq
02-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Ok guys .

1. The original intention of this thread was about the Earthquake and the plight of it on people and places.

2. You stupid ass conspiracy fucks had to come into and start spouting your bullshit and take it completely off its topic.

3. There is nothing wrong with questioning authority but most of you fucks base it off weak stupid ass shit you read on the internet.

4. Shut the fuck up, there are over 214 people dead in Chile and the count is going up the devastation is widespread. Oh and there were Tsunami alerts all over the pacific.

Mother nature and planet earth not fucking governments. Trust me if the United States had the ability to trigger Earthquakes like that they would have leveled Iran and blamed it on good old mother nature.

So once again shut the fuck up with your conspiracy theory bullshit and return this thread to the reason it was started.

kandyflip445
02-27-2010, 10:42 PM

Not in real life.

No problem. Your analysis of my statement is fair. I should have been more clear to start with.

Warp Drive Engine Would Travel Faster Than Light : Discovery News (http://news.discovery.com/space/warp-drive-spaceship-engine.html)

lol

Very unfortunate event. I was watching some video from the earthquake on TV and it was crazy so see roads so jacked up and these massive buildings toppled like nothing.

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 11:04 PM
I do believe I said Star Wars FTL and not Star Trek.

Star Trek was/is science fiction(based to some degree in real science.) Star Wars is pure fantasy that happens to be set in a hi tech world. Very different.

LOL/sarcasm

kingkilburn
02-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Conspiracy theories have moved.

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/308041-natural-disaster-conspiracy.html

jspec240
02-27-2010, 11:39 PM
Thank you drift freq..

Im not even mad about it. I think its funny to see you guys duke it out but I just want a thread that is on topic with how people are, whos hepin and some updates. no hard feelings......

So has anyone heard any updates from locals?

ryguy
02-28-2010, 12:48 AM
pretty crazy i live on the coast of oahu and most of my town has been evacuated but we decided to wait it out. we live about 1000ft from the shore and up a slight hill so we should be ok. it is supposed to hit in 35 min all the roads by me a shut down. i will take pics if anything big happens and post it up. pretty intense morning!!

You guys must be pretty irked having to evacuate all day for nothing, lol. Better safe than sorry I spose.

To anybody who defends the conspiracy, explain to me EXACTLY how that machine causes earthquakes. EXACTLY. So that I can understand, and understand that you can understand, and aren't just latching onto the theory for the sake of jumping on an anti government conspiracy theory.

BOROSUN
02-28-2010, 12:55 AM
you can't just dismiss it haarp technology has been transforming the skies.
BejGSa514CE
IqJHL2BEE3I
Ys1txZ-baSk
eU4pVxvUQGw

about haarp follow 2/9
WbHTr8Rxuvg

jspec240
02-28-2010, 02:28 AM
So clouds cause earth quakes too... huh:bowrofl:

any word on the current situation?

sickstatus
02-28-2010, 02:30 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/308041-natural-disaster-conspiracy.html

jspec240
02-28-2010, 02:33 AM
^^ really dont care bro... sorry to break it to you

Mikey213
02-28-2010, 02:56 AM
AHAHAHAHA AMERICA FUCK YEAH! On a site note, I don't think leveling Iran with earthquakes would be a good idea for neighboring oil =0P
I hope Chile isn't as bad as Haiti =0( and hopefully nothing happens to Hawaii...

Buriantsu
02-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Chile will get back on there feet they are one of the wealthy countries in South America.

theicecreamdan
02-28-2010, 03:32 PM
http://atlas.nrcan.gc.ca/site/english/maps/environment/naturalhazards/volcanoes/fig_2_volcanoes_pac_ringfire.jpg

ryguy
02-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Thank you for that map ^

Let's see..... Haiti.... sitting right on a PLATE BOUNDARY....
hmmmmmmm, Chile.... the whole damn country in on a PLATE BOUNDARY.....

Clearly the work of the government and their cloud machine.

jspec240
03-01-2010, 02:22 AM
so that is where the flying carpet was first identified ....

dOMEmE
03-01-2010, 02:31 AM
so that is where the flying carpet was first identified ....

yes and thats were they found the ginie in the lamp!

jspec240
03-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Man so I guess the life loss is around 800 now.... and 500k homeless...