PDA

View Full Version : s14 help

240gold
07-03-2001, 11:36 PM
sup fellas.... got a few ?'s about my car-(95 240 se).  fog lights- is it the bulb that is amber, or is there a yellow film in the lens?  im trying to get it blue, and i guess i could spray the lens green (yellow+green=)...anyone know how to reprogram the key fob for door open/close?  im getting an alarm so it really doesnt matter, but id like to know for the time being.  why can i not find indiglo gauges for this model? lastly, where can i find that aluminum flooring.. it's like diamond mesh or something?  hard to explain- thanks in advance for help!

West
07-04-2001, 04:35 AM
You should be able to get a H3 bulb to replace the factory ones but the lens might have a yellow coating on it. I dont know because I dont have fogs on my s14.

Reprogram the key fob? Im lost, please explain.

I have no Idea who makes the indiglo gauges for our cars. Anyone else found them yet?

5Zigen makes the Diamond Floor Inserts and I think you can get them from autoimaging.com

drifterx
07-04-2001, 06:04 AM
i think he wanna do the Home Depot style floor... that is what i wanna do.... it is aluminum something i forgot the name
<a href="http://www.tekniqauto.com/US/racemats/racemats.htm

i" target="_blank">http://www.tekniqauto.com/US/racemats/racemats.htm

i</a> have not found it at home depot but someone at home depot told me they have it....
i see that stuff everywhere but when i need it i cant find it..... i'll keep u posted if i find any...

u can not make your fog lights blue since u have a yellow lens... nothing u can do about it except get a new set.......

rabbit23
07-04-2001, 10:55 AM
check out the listing below, they have all kinds of custom gauges, they don't have indiglo for our cars but they can put indiglo needles on white face gauges. &nbsp;

www.bee.net/a2low240/cg.html

240gold
07-04-2001, 01:12 PM
mark- cant find the diamond inserts at autoimaging....any ideas where else to look? &nbsp;drifter- i heard if you get em from home depot ya gotta cut em to fit and thats a bytch to do.... also- the key fob thing is that trick, you know, key in and out 6 times, turn to acc, etc. etc. &nbsp;anyone know it?