PDA

View Full Version : S14 (OBDI) harness relocation, where does this connector go?

burtoncr
01-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Just finishing up a harness relocation on a 1995 S14 5spd.

I unhooked everything in the pedal bay / steering column from the harness with the white Super Junction connector on it. Then I pulled the harness through the firewall, and then through the fender hole and routed it inside the engine bay.

After I relocated it and pulled it back through the firewall into the pedal bay I start hooking up the connectors and now I'm left with this dangling 2 wire connector. It branches off the harness right near where the big white Super Junction connector branch and it has a blue two prong connector at the end. The wire colors are Green/white stripe and black.

Here is a pic of it (I looped it back up and held it with those thick grey wires so it would be in the pic).

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/burtoncr/240sx/Build%20up/IMG_0931Large.jpg

Where should it connect? or is it left unconnected?

projectRDM
01-28-2010, 09:23 PM
That's the clutch start switch plug. Plugs into the switch on the back side of the pedal.

burtoncr
01-28-2010, 09:30 PM
That's the clutch start switch plug. Plugs into the switch on the back side of the pedal.

Im retarded. Found it :) Thanks!