PDA

View Full Version : WTB: s14

SoCalDrifter
01-28-2010, 07:01 PM
post your s14 if its for sale im looking to pay under 9k.

seeks14
01-28-2010, 11:51 PM
trow me an offer dude

SoCalDrifter
01-29-2010, 12:15 AM
what are you looking to get for it?

01-29-2010, 11:17 AM
i have a 97 kouki...ALL ORIGINAL..completely stock...paint on it is amazing...original crossfire blue(its like a navy blue) i bought from original owner...150k...clean title..really clean interior and engine bay..all service records from nissan....one flaw its auto....

SoCalDrifter
01-29-2010, 03:55 PM
i have a 97 kouki...ALL ORIGINAL..completely stock...paint on it is amazing...original crossfire blue(its like a navy blue) i bought from original owner...150k...clean title..really clean interior and engine bay..all service records from nissan....one flaw its auto....

dam sorry im looking for a manual

Oo skyline oO
01-29-2010, 06:46 PM
i got an s14 95 stock with the parts that arent on it about 134k miles ill give it to u for 2k i paid 2300 i just got but i need to get rid of it let me kno

SouthFLSal
01-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Red 96 s14 Manual, with sr20det, on stance gt+pro's, Bronzish gunmetal color Rays daytona 707 race rims (17X9), with r32 brake calipers/rotors and master cylinder, walbro fuel pump, nismo fuel pressure regulator, apexi HG, some minor head port and polish, custom full 3 inch exhaust system (no cat) to a magna flow exhaust with 2.5 inch tip, hanging on polyethylene hangs. I can post pic's when I get home (at work).

Just put new HG in, and i got to check the sizes on shims. and I have some interior parts out at the moment nothing major. Stock turbo, boost level, I never tracked it.

Just seeing if you're interested or anyone else. I'm getting older, and life is getting in the way of my hobby. If not, I'll use my tax money to upgrade for more power.

dopeyx27
01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Up for sale is my 1996 Nissan 240sx SE S14 with an S15 front end conversion. The car has a clean title with 120,800 original miles. I have owned the car for a little over two years now. I bought this car to intentionally build it up as a daily driven KA-T, with a little bit of show to it. I have rarely driven it since this is my third car and spend most of my time sourcing out parts for it. A majority of the parts listed are not installed in the car since I never got around to doing it.

I purchased the car about 2 years ago nearly stock. I added the S15 front end conversion to it along with the Vertex Front, sides and rear, and also a roof spoiler. The car was taken to Citrix Auto Body in Covina, CA to get painted Porsche Cayman Cobalt Blue, the car was originally black. The car was previously primered and all the body work was done by Import Image in Walnut, CA. The car was lowered on Eibach springs and 18x8.5" and 18x9.5" Gold Work VS-XX Wheels. The car was originally automatic and I had a 5 speed conversion done by RHD Designs.

List of Parts
Installed on the car:
JDM S15 Silvia Headlights
Carbon Fiber Hood (Painted)
S14 --> S15 Conversion Fenders
Aftermarket Odometer face (black w/ blue indiglo)
Nismo Leather Shift Knob
Roof Spoiler
4300k 50w HID low beams
3000k 50w HID high beams
Apexi Super Ground System
Apexi N1 Exhaust
Injen Shortram intake
18x8.5" and 18x9.5" Work VS-XX gold wheels

Not Installed:
Apexi AFC NEO
z32 Master Cylinder
Apexi Super ITC
N60 MAF w/ pigtails
N60 MAF w/ pigtails
Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller without wires (screen only)
Apexi AVC-R (OLD GEN) w/ wires
1996 240sx OEM CD Player
240sx alternator pulley
Brembo Rotors adapters
Nissan Quest Alternator
s14 --> z32 Stainless steel brake lines F+R
F+R PBR XBG low semi-met brake pads
z32 Aluminum F+R Calipers, New clips
Turbo kit:
-top mount Mani
-td04h-13c turbo (no shaftplay spins very freely)
-inter cooler
-s13 ic piping
-s13 custom dp
-oil lines and couplers
- SSQV bov (replica I think)
-sr20 370cc purple top injectors
JDM S14 turbo gauge
JDM S14 kouki spoiler (aftermarket)
VLSD and welded diff

The only problems on the car is that the interior has a couple of rips on the leather due to the years. The check engine light is on from the 5 speed swap (speed sensor probably isn't connected). Other than that, I cant think of anything else thats wrong with the car.

The reason why I'm selling this car is because I have too many cars and no time to work on any of them, I hope to find a buyer that will appreciate this car and take good care of it. I'm looking for $5999 OBO for the car and all the parts a long with it but the price is lightly negotiable. The car by itself will be $4800 with the work wheels and $4000 without (you bring your own wheels). Please contact me via email at [email protected] for a faster response.

short youtube clip:

YouTube - 1996 240sx 14.5 Cobalt Blue Work VS-XX More!

Picasa Web Albums - dopeyx27 - 240sx
Cars a little dirty atm.

***PRICE DROP TO $5999****
NEED THE CASH, ACCEPTING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!!!

pacificcoastautobody
02-01-2010, 03:41 PM
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/s14mykal/100_1525.jpg

Interested? pm me