PDA

View Full Version : CA 1997 Ford F-250 Commercial Truck

MrBreeze
01-27-2010, 08:24 PM
I am posting for sale a truck for my lady's mother. My lady's father passed away and they have no use for it and need to sell it. The truck is an F-250 commercial truck with side compartments for tools. He was an electrician with a contractors license. I personally drove the truck back to the house from the previous location and truck ran nice and strong with no mechanical issues that i know of. It has just over 100,000 miles. We have the original pink slip in hand and title is clean. Truck is automatic, interior is in descent condition for a work truck, i used to be a delivery driver and seem much much worse interior. Please only serious inquiries we wont waste your time if you don't waste ours. Please provide phone number to which you can be contacted i will post pictures tomorrow morning or can provide them through email as soon as i take them.

racerx2k1
01-28-2010, 08:14 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/131287-sale-rules-guidelines.html

The items you post for sale must be IN YOUR POSSESSION and owned BY YOU! No more posting something for sale for a friend. This is too easy for someone to scam another member. We hope you understand the reasoning for this, and all post listed as such will be deleted.

Thanks!