PDA

View Full Version : !!STOLEN!! sportmax 15x8 0 offset

ttLOVEjh s13
01-23-2010, 09:11 AM
UGH all four of my wheels were stolen this morning.
found my car on the freakin ground half jacked up with muddy fingerprints all over. damn it just had to be raining too.
they were sportmax 15x8 0 offsets on like falken ziex the two fronts were 205/50/15 and spraypainted pink and the rear are silver on kumho.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/whojohnny/PIC-0236.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/whojohnny/PIC-0242.jpg
they were so pretty :cry: i mean damn why would someone do this to a girl?? why?!?! you can totally tell its a girl car.. no sympathy..

i know theres pretty much nothing to do about it now but if you see these rims on a car or for sale report it!!
happened at 714 anaheim disneyland area
even if they could have bought it from somewhere they could maybe find the seller and the thieves!! i just want justice! how can i sleep at night anymore.. sad sad day

gnozahs
01-23-2010, 09:26 AM
No wheel locks?

ttLOVEjh s13
01-23-2010, 09:32 AM
no.. i know i know i shouldve had some. im hitting myself on my head knowing that my boyfriend had some lying around and never gave them to me!!

ILLES13
01-23-2010, 09:44 AM
my boyfriend

^^^^ Darn :/

anywaysss, i'm sorry for your loss :(
hopefully whoever did that gets caught and punished.

jinesz32
01-23-2010, 09:52 AM
damn that sucks, hope you find em back and whoever that stole em deals with consequences.

A54
01-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Ouch... I hate thieves!
I feel your pain!
Do a Police report, you never know they might get caught.

luie976
01-23-2010, 10:29 AM
thats so sad hope you find the ass holes!!! i feel your pain it happen to me

jzepol1985
01-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I hope they get whats coming to them.

Kouki_monstr
01-23-2010, 12:06 PM
sick coupe..sorry about your wheels. Fuck thieves

spooled240
01-23-2010, 12:06 PM
shouldn't be too hard to spot some pink wheels like those lol

CleanAndLegit
01-23-2010, 12:41 PM
aww dang!
im sorry
well i have cousins out in anahiem
and well lots fam
ill tell em to keeps a look out on em
and uhhh! fakin thieves! jackin lots of shet now a days!

I LUV MY S13
01-23-2010, 12:55 PM
well they left finger prints, thats a start for the cops

ILoveMyRHS13
01-23-2010, 12:59 PM
well they left finger prints, thats a start for the cops
Too bad this isn't CSI. Cops aren't going to go into a detailed investigation for wheels, which they would just pull someone over for having a modified vehicle anyway.

adrians_s13
01-23-2010, 01:21 PM
damn that sucks :(

Anaheim is hella ghetto nowadays

I LUV MY S13
01-23-2010, 02:00 PM
how were they mounted without the locks? dont aftermarket lugnuts come with them?

sickstatus
01-23-2010, 09:43 PM
dang hope u find those guys.

even if they were sportmax wheels, just knowing u got something of yours that was stolen sucks. hate that feeling.

Amanda
01-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Sorry about the wheels being stolen in Anaheim... that sucks! Try getting a wheel stolen while @ CSULB. I think the pink wheels might show-up.. ****crossing fingers for you**** I hate theives...

RB24_S14
01-24-2010, 01:33 AM
I hate thieves! Fu***ng assholes! Hope they get caught! GL

blackrms13
01-24-2010, 01:36 AM
damnn...anaheim?

i always thought its a good area, or is it only anaheim hills?

2_slow_40
01-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Dang, thats rediculous, Anahiem is pretty ghetto now, fools steelin' pink sportmax wheels, in the rain, from a girl, when they could've bought them for $350. I guess nothing is cheap enough for some people nowadays, with so many people out of work, but come on. Your gonna steal sportmaxes, that were spray painted!!!??? While it's raining??? WTF??? I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep a look out in the Buena Park/ Fullerton/ Anahiem area. Maybe now you will throw those wheel locks on there, and maybe get an alarm or something.
Good luck gettin' em' back.

DALAZ_68
01-25-2010, 12:02 PM
a thief is a thief... they could care less if ur a chick,

sorry to hear, but at the same time you knew better, with that said, it still doesnt make it right...

mrizsuki
01-25-2010, 11:16 PM
bad day that day. everyone got robbed that day..... rays steering wheel, my friend's dads car, now rims, watch out everyone, economy is going bad. so be very careful of your stuff. sorry to hear about that tracy. hope you find those dam ba**ards.

Unknown007
01-25-2010, 11:47 PM
Look theres nothing to worry about stuff has been getting stolen regardless or economy.People steal because they want if not want they know its worth something.If something of mine was to get stolen trust me I'd be fucking mad.Sometimes it happens for something better to come.Either way thieves will steal even if arrested once.They can't get a job because of the record they have you know.Just next time get the locks on the rims.Sorry to hear this too sucks but it happens it's just part of the world.Well hope tomorrow is a fresh day for you. =D

ttLOVEjh s13
01-31-2010, 02:18 PM
i grabbed my camera right away too to take pictures of the scene of the crime :[ makes me sad everytime i see it

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/whojohnny/DSC01210.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/whojohnny/DSC01211.jpg

wonderwoman86
02-01-2010, 09:21 PM
dude... wen i had my 86 rolla.. it was parked infront of my moms place with 5 cameras.. they broke into my rolla. stole my ipod. whole sony deck and my usb with all my info in it and my change. ppl tried to jack my 92 enkies. and jack my car. =/ and im a girl too =..[ i know how u feel lady..thats y dont make i so flashy.. those pink rims catch peoples eyes -_-'

AWDJosh
02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
damn they pulled a fast one on your shit....fuck living in cali with all the bullshit associated with it, thieves, quakes, more thieves, crazy anti-mod cops, and politicians. =]

if i didnt have so much money tied up into shit right now id help you out, shit i was thinking of helping ole dude that just had his s13 stolen could get him a s13 for free...every lil bit helps.

Unknown007
02-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I would help out too but I'm low on cash.Just be happy it was rims and not your baby or her face.Does suck though but next time get 4 wheel locks not just one.Just advice.

AceCampano
02-02-2010, 12:55 AM
WOW when i saw your pic of the scene i was like WTF.
those thieves really dont give a damn whos car it is or what they're doing to people when they steal. they just jack it up and if it falls and breaks an axel its whatever to them. hate it so much. yeah wheel locks will def help out since wheels are the most vulnerable.

scoobyjoe
02-04-2010, 10:12 PM
oh shit!!!!!!! damn gurl i havent seen you in a while for this shit to happend that sucks. good luck.

SUPERSTAR
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
oh shit!!!!!!! damn gurl i havent seen you in a while for this shit to happend that sucks. good luck.

ur ghey. ^^

Sorry about your wheels. Cute color.

DataXUnknown
02-05-2010, 11:09 AM
damn that sucks :(

Anaheim is hella ghetto nowadays

damnn...anaheim?

i always thought its a good area, or is it only anaheim hills?

Dang, thats rediculous, Anahiem is pretty ghetto now, fools steelin' pink sportmax wheels, in the rain, from a girl, when they could've bought them for $350. I guess nothing is cheap enough for some people nowadays, with so many people out of work, but come on. Your gonna steal sportmaxes, that were spray painted!!!??? While it's raining??? WTF??? I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep a look out in the Buena Park/ Fullerton/ Anahiem area. Maybe now you will throw those wheel locks on there, and maybe get an alarm or something.
Good luck gettin' em' back.

Anaheim is fucking ghetto now. All of my shit got jacked in Anaheim. If you ever find out who stole them, make sure the police check for other stuff too. All I'm mainly looking for is my KTS Coilovers that were jacked. But yeah, Anaheim sucks, Anaheim Hills however is an excellent area, like really good area (used to live there about 4 months ago). Sorry for your loss, I'm really not sure who would want to steal sportmaxx's, they aren't that expensive. My guess is some Honda guys, Honda guys absolutely love pink sportmaxx's

ttLOVEjh s13
02-06-2010, 09:14 PM

i kno havnt been to the meets ina while.. everytime i go to this thread makes me sad..

well now im saving up looking for rims like yours or work equip 01 :]

but we recently had a neighborhood watch meeting hosted by the police cuz theres been like 6 thefts in the past couple months. and we suspect some guys in the neighborhood cuz our friends crx got stolen here a month ago and these guys got 3 crx's.. pretty sketchy!! so we let the cops kno and hope for justice!!

ttLOVEjh s13
02-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Anaheim is fucking ghetto now. All of my shit got jacked in Anaheim. If you ever find out who stole them, make sure the police check for other stuff too. All I'm mainly looking for is my KTS Coilovers that were jacked. But yeah, Anaheim sucks, Anaheim Hills however is an excellent area, like really good area (used to live there about 4 months ago). Sorry for your loss, I'm really not sure who would want to steal sportmaxx's, they aren't that expensive. My guess is some Honda guys, Honda guys absolutely love pink sportmaxx's

yea its mosdef honda guys. im so sure its these guys that own 3 honda crx's down the street from our apartments. my bf said that he saw their garage while he was putting tires back on my car that night and they were staring at him. they were also dropping a b16 motor into one of their crx's which is what our friends crx that was stolen here in this neighborhood had. we let the cop know and he said to email him the garage number and such and he'll check it out.. ooooh i so hope they find stuff to prosecute them with.. karma!! ill let you know if they find anything :]

scoobyjoe
02-07-2010, 01:34 AM
i kno havnt been to the meets ina while.. everytime i go to this thread makes me sad..

well now im saving up looking for rims like yours or work equip 01 :]

but we recently had a neighborhood watch meeting hosted by the police cuz theres been like 6 thefts in the past couple months. and we suspect some guys in the neighborhood cuz our friends crx got stolen here a month ago and these guys got 3 crx's.. pretty sketchy!! so we let the cops kno and hope for justice!!

that's good to hear at least you still have your car :)

memphis180sx
02-07-2010, 01:47 AM
kick there ass if you find em

Slammed Assassin
02-07-2010, 02:15 AM
sorry about your wheels!. hope you get them back!!

drift_maniac
02-07-2010, 11:38 AM
damn... that sucks, thieves would really jack the most common wheels too.

im suprised they didnt take your lip, maybe its a bunch of honda boys.

btw do u happen to know if theres any type of marking you've done to your wheels, maybe curb rash on certain areas. who knows maybe its get repainted and try to be sold on CLs.

ttLOVEjh s13
02-07-2010, 05:29 PM
damn... that sucks, thieves would really jack the most common wheels too.

im suprised they didnt take your lip, maybe its a bunch of honda boys.

btw do u happen to know if theres any type of marking you've done to your wheels, maybe curb rash on certain areas. who knows maybe its get repainted and try to be sold on CLs.yeah curb rash and one of the rim the chrome paint was coming off a bit. all the fake plastic beads was removed and has crome valve stem... two wheel has falken ziex ze 512. 195 50 15 and rear has khumo 205 55 15......

ttLOVEjh s13
02-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Aight I had a tip from a friend that my rims are in la mirada Area.. He saw Another 240 With sport max that look exactly like my mines Pink and everything, like the way i had mines so all the guys and gals keep your eye open in that area please....

Ni-Shi-Sero
02-24-2010, 08:07 PM
saw the pix. thas jus brutal. bout to remind my girl to have wheel locks and alarm if possible, again im sorry (_ _ ')

Unknown007
03-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Wheel locks are like quick release steering wheel everybody has the tool unless they expensive ones.Again maybe wheel locks on every stud would be better.

Unknown007
03-02-2010, 01:26 AM
NVM I thought they were purple.

fckillerbee
03-09-2010, 03:30 PM
damn...people stealing sportmax wheels...as if you couldn't buy them used for a 100 bucks. lol. that's just crazy.