PDA

View Full Version : just got the car and 2 things i need help w/..

eurozx
06-08-2001, 12:49 PM
just got it, its actualy a decent little car.. needs some body work but o well, im used to it.

2 things:
driver side seatbelt thing doesnt move, it appears to be out of the motorized thing.. what do i need to do to fix it?

pass. side window doesnt roll down, i think its a blown fuse but it might be the regulator, he replaced the drivers side regulator thing so it might have gone bad.

im going to the junkyard tomorrow to get a taillight and a new door handel [cracked] and i guess ill go buy a manual today.. thanks.

www.eurozx.com

Jamrock
06-08-2001, 02:51 PM
Take it to your local dealer.. might cost u a little but u will get it workd on and make sure u get a warranty.

drifterx
06-08-2001, 04:32 PM
seems like you are on the right track..... take off the pastic to fix the seatbelt.... see why it is not moving... for the window... it could be the motor, regulator, or even just the wires could have fell out....
good luck

West
06-08-2001, 06:16 PM
If your seatbelt is broken on your s13 take it to the dealer. It has a lifetime warrenty on it.

Motor might be dead on the window. Try to fix it yourself cuz the dealer will rape you on it.