PDA

View Full Version : Crusie Control Help

Defy
06-06-2003, 11:00 PM
I have look and came up short handed so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction please do so.

I have a 95 240sx and the crusie control doesn't work. It lights up and says cruise but dosen't work. I have tried pulling the clutch pedal back and fuses but i dont' know what to do now. I know on my previous car this happend and it was a vaccum leak. Does the 240's crusie control run on a vaccum system?? If so could installing an injen intake have messed it up? Also the guy I bought it from goober up the harness under the dash puting in his own alarm and radio (he cut everything took me like 2 days to get my radio hooked up correctly). Could he have cut a wire that would let the light still come on but nothing happen?? Or could it be a bad switch?? I'm new to the jap world (my dad's a Mopar man from detroit so thats what i grew up building) and im lost.

Any clues im leaving for texas in like 2 weeks and i would like to get it fixed before then. I just ordered a FSM online but i don't know if it will get here in time.