PDA

View Full Version : Brake Hardlines for S14 WITH ABS

wiz220
01-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi, I need the brake hardlines for an S14 WITH ABS that go from the master cylinder to the ABS unit.

Thanks!

GSXRJJordan
01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Hi, I need the brake hardlines for an S14 WITH ABS that go from the master cylinder to the ABS unit.

Thanks!

You can actually buy these from the dealer, they're like $15/ea. I bought all new hardlines for my car so they'd look nice.

They tend to get bent up in shipping, anyway. Better to order them and wait a week or so.

wiz220
01-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Interesting, how long ago did you do that? I have a friend that works at Nissan and he tried ordering them and Nissan said they didn't carry them anymore and wouldn't have them ever again :( .

GSXRJJordan
01-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Interesting, how long ago did you do that? I have a friend that works at Nissan and he tried ordering them and Nissan said they didn't carry them anymore and wouldn't have them ever again :( .

Give Ray a call at West Covina Nissan... he didn't have any trouble ordering mine.

The funny part was, I ordered S14 non-abs, but since I have a Z32 MC, it didn't match up. Make sure to specify auto or manual, and zenki or kouki.

MADE
01-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I order the LR line from Nissan last month and got it in about a week, as mentioned they are cheaper than you might think. Not sure if they stock the line you need though.